katawa shoujo: misha route

CharlotteHelene

Currently I'm also into Katawa and at the moment in the Shizune Route. Though Misha is a really likeable chracter, I also doubt she would be good fit for Hisao. But thats just my personal feeling/opinien.

In general i'm really amazed about the vn. I started with the Hanako Route i thought what for a bitch Shizune is ;) . But now in her Route the feeling is complete different without changing her personality. For me, till now, it's really well written.

Greetz

PS: Learn tu use the spoiler button!!!

Currently I'm also into Katawa and at the moment in the Shizune Route. Though Misha is a really likeable chracter, I also doubt she would be good fit for Hisao. But thats just my personal feeling/opinien.

In general i'm really amazed about the vn. I started with the Hanako Route i thought what for a bitch Shizune is ;) . But now in her Route the feeling is complete different without changing her personality. For me, till now, it's really well written.

Greetz

PS: Learn tu use the spoiler button!!!

i liked misha cuz of her bubbly attitude.

indeed it is a great work, but i really started at shizune route for... some reason..

i liked misha cuz of her bubbly attitude.

indeed it is a great work, but i really started at shizune route for... some reason..

Some reason?! Thats very specific :D ... It's a secret? I've started Shizune because I've the same pattern at every VN ;). First I go after a character I think i really adore (Hanako :)) and after that I try the one I'm not want to read. And so on... a frequent switching between good and bad routes ( or netter what I think it's good or bad before i read them ;)).

Some reason?! Thats very specific :D ... It's a secret? I've started Shizune because I've the same pattern at every VN ;). First I go after a character I think i really adore (Hanako :)) and after that I try the one I'm not want to read. And so on... a frequent switching between good and bad routes ( or netter what I think it's good or bad before i read them ;)).

oh that's a nice pattern. so you like timid girls first? :D  anyways, imma go for hanako next cuz she has the same atmosphere of izumi takanashi.

100537.jpg

oh that's a nice pattern. so you like timid girls first? ...

Hm... I like the biggest challenge first ;) and she seems to be that one... Generall I liked all the heroines so far and I think Katawa Shoujo would be the same. 

I think my next one, after Shizune, will be Rin.

Greetz

Hm... I like the biggest challenge first ;) and she seems to be that one... Generall I liked all the heroines so far and I think Katawa Shoujo would be the same. 

I think my next one, after Shizune, will be Rin.

Greetz

ohh, well, thanks. i will keep your pattern in mind incase something comes up.

(kenji's route)

I don't know if i can do that Route...

Kenji

is kind of really annoying ;) . And also isn't that a bad end? I hoped to avoid these in Katawa and finish that VN with a really good feeling.

i just so happen to stumble upon that by accident and.. :( yep not rly my taste

(for that certain route only)

We all want a Misha route. She's my favorite character in KS and i was really sad to know she didn't have a route, it's really a shame.

And Misha is believed to have a disease, just not a physical one but psychological one, she does mention she gets dizzy with stairs for example.

We can only hope one day we'll get a Misha route.

7Zp5u.png

Nice to see that there are so many Katawa-lovers outside ;) ... Like i said, i just started it, but if the quality in the other routes not drop it will be a really hard challenger for LB! & Konosora as my favourite VN.

Also until now I don't really miss a Misha Route ;)

Greetz