katawa shoujo: misha route

CharlotteHelene

We all want a Misha route. She's my favorite character in KS and i was really sad to know she didn't have a route, it's really a shame.

And Misha is believed to have a disease, just not a physical one but psychological one, she does mention she gets dizzy with stairs for example.

We can only hope one day we'll get a Misha route.

7Zp5u.png

Love the picture, even though I see misha as the perfect support character instead of a heroine :P Her drama on the Shizune route, her comic relief, etc was great in the role she was in.

That being said....Shizune was probably my least favorite route. WAIT!!!! Don't hate me just yet! I'm not saying it's bad, it's just that while other routes were a 10, hers was about an 8.5.

Emi is love. Emi is life.

Love the picture, even though I see misha as the perfect support character instead of a heroine :P Her drama on the Shizune route, her comic relief, etc was great in the role she was in.

That being said....Shizune was probably my least favorite route. WAIT!!!! Don't hate me just yet! I'm not saying it's bad, it's just that while other routes were a 10, hers was about an 8.5.

Emi is love. Emi is life.

please explain further about that 8.5.. :mellow:

uURHm.jpg

please explain further about that 8.5.. :mellow:

I just thought that the troubles and drama and such for the other characters was much deeper. I felt more connected to them, especially Emi and Lily. I'm not saying Shizune's route was bad, i just wasnt engrossed in it as I was the other routes