Is Grisaia no Kajitsu good? (There's more)

Kimanor

So, I am wondering if I should start reading Grisaia no Kajitsu, since I have heard a lot about it, but there is a problem. As much as I want to read it once I finish Ef, I still have a fairly large backlog of VNs, starting with Shikkoku no Sharnoth and ending with F/SN (I will be happy to play Grisaia before finishing F/SN).

Which brings me to this conclusion, is Grisaia no Kajitsu worth my time to postpone my other half/almost complete visual novels? 

There is far too many visual novels I want to try, but I either lack in time or the language skill to read it, so I want to know if reading it will be worth my time. (The length of a VN does not matter if the story is consistently awesome.)

So, I am wondering if I should start reading Grisaia no Kajitsu, since I have heard a lot about it, but there is a problem. As much as I want to read it once I finish Ef, I still have a fairly large backlog of VNs, starting with Shikkoku no Sharnoth and ending with F/SN (I will be happy to play Grisaia before finishing F/SN).

Which brings me to this conclusion, is Grisaia no Kajitsu worth my time to postpone my other half/almost complete visual novels? 

There is far too many visual novels I want to try, but I either lack in time or the language skill to read it, so I want to know if reading it will be worth my time. (The length of a VN does not matter if the story is consistently awesome.)

ahh, Grisaia no Kajitsu,Rakuen,and Meikyu is very good for me.

i've complete all series of Grisaia.

and some route make me so appreciate it.

The story is very easy to understand, the action was good, and some route can make me crying, lol :D

ahh, Grisaia no Kajitsu,Rakuen,and Meikyu is very good for me.

i've complete all series of Grisaia.

and some route make me so appreciate it.

The story is very easy to understand, the action was good, and some route can make me crying, lol :D

ah wait, there's more than one? which is the first one?

I started it somewhat recently, and it's okay thus far, in my opinion. Being relatively new, it meets at least the minimum expectations; the BGM, voices, art, pretty interfaces, etc are all good. The English translation is also quirk-free. The story has your typical VN elements, yet you can't call it cliche.

In summary, it's of good quality overall. I don't have much knowledge about the VNs on your backlog, though, so I can't determine your decision on that.

It really depends on your preference so I guess I'll just list the best points of it.

Grisaia has the best writing style I've seen in a vn. The common route's also my favorite common route out of all vns I've read so far because of the characterization.

As for other reasons you might like it, the protagonist, Yuuji, was refreshing due to his dark background.

I found the character routes at least average; I loved Amane's the most with Sachi tailing a bit behind.

(edit) I phrased that weird. 2 routes were average while the other three's qualities are excellent.

The art is also nice, especially the CG's. I love the OST as well.//

My favourite visual novel yet. So here's a completely unbiased opinion: Read it, nao.

For a slightly more pragmatic approach, Grisaia no Kajitsu is divided in 5 routes, with three of them generaly considered amazing (Sachi, Amane and Makina), and the other two are still quite good. But all of them have their flaws. (But they're all great :D)

The translation and the writing style in this visual novel, for a lack of a better word, are outstanding. 

It is quite long.

Are you reading it yet?

It has two currently untranslated sequels. This game stands on it's own, as it is both longer, and ends properly no matter what route you take (no cliffhangers).

Yes, it is. It's a very high-quality game. The beginning is just good, but the heroine routes are really good.

It's top 5 material amongst translated stuff.

yupp that's right, the rating and populary is so good !!

you can see in here.

the common route isn't boring :D

My favourite visual novel yet. So here's a completely unbiased opinion: Read it, nao.

For a slightly more pragmatic approach, Grisaia no Kajitsu is divided in 5 routes, with three of them generaly considered amazing (Sachi, Amane and Makina), and the other two are still quite good. But all of them have their flaws. (But they're all great :D)

The translation and the writing style in this visual novel, for a lack of a better word, are outstanding. 

It is quite long.

Are you reading it yet?

I gotta finish Ef first, and I'm loving that so far. 

yupp that's right, the rating and populary is so good !!

you can see in here.

the common route isn't boring :D

How long is the common route?

It is quite long.

Are you reading it yet?

just like the main topic, he just confused to play Grisaia, lol :P

I gotta finish Ef first, and I'm loving that so far. 

How long is the common route?

ahh, i'm finished common route about 5-10 hour, i guess

Depending on the speed and comprehension you in understanding it.

I'm a bit bad considering that it isn't so important.

ahh, i'm finished common route about 5-10 hour, i guess

Depending on the speed and comprehension you in understanding it.

I'm a bit bad considering that it isn't so important.

I consider myself a fast reader, but my schedule doesn't let me sit down and enjoy things.

and now all I can say is that Grisaia no Kajitsu is my next visual novel. Then Shikkoku, and maybe I will finish Heaven's feel then.

I consider myself a fast reader, but my schedule doesn't let me sit down and enjoy things.

and now all I can say is that Grisaia no Kajitsu is my next visual novel. Then Shikkoku, and maybe I will finish Heaven's feel then.

haha, that's good if you the tipe of fast reader.

feel free to play it :)

Grisaia no Kajitsu is amazing and I think one of the more well known VNs among the western community but I would say to finish what you have already started first. Ef is also really good but I think it is more dependant on your tastes compared to Grisaia and I really enjoyed it too so yeah... finish it off first. :)

Grisaia no Kajitsu is amazing and I think one of the more well known VNs among the western community but I would say to finish what you have already started first. Ef is also really good but I think it is more dependant on your tastes compared to Grisaia and I really enjoyed it too so yeah... finish it off first. :)

I personally am enjoying Ef tremendously, more so once Chapter 3 started, and now I am on chapter four (the best chapter in my opinion, though i have not finished it).

haha, that's good if you the tipe of fast reader.

feel free to play it :)

I will

Oh...? :o

Why'd you stop in the middle of Heaven's Feel? We might have similar reasons, for I did the exact same thing and am having trouble going back to finish it. 

Nothing was happening, and other visual novels, particularly Hoshizora no Memoria, stood out a lot. Why did you stop?

Nothing was happening, and other visual novels, particularly Hoshizora no Memoria, stood out a lot. Why did you stop?

Ah, I see. I stopped because I don't like it when things go to hell and too much crap was happening to the protagonist and Co. . I got this feeling I wasn't going to get any good ends and just ran away. 

I see our reasons are totally different, after all :P

Ah, I see. I stopped because I don't like it when things go to hell and too much crap was happening to the protagonist and Co. . I got this feeling I wasn't going to get any good ends and just ran away. 

I see our reasons are totally different, after all :P

Seems so. Or maybe it was that I saw far too many spoilers on the internet...