Hobbies

Kimanor

I got a few things I like doing except the obvious anime, VN and manga part. 

I like history. The Roman Empire, Renaissance era, the Middle Ages, the Mongols, China, Japan, the World Wars, the Swedish Empire and so on. I could go on...

But I also like reading (preferably about history or fantasy). I also like soccer and I am still following my favorite team no matter what. I also play a lot of games (preferably strategy/RTS/TBS) or watching competitive gaming (Dota 2).

Not enough hours each day.

Not much other than gaming, guitar and workout on a 5 day split routine.

Living by myself, I have to both clean and cook in addition to everything else, which takes fucking ages due to my inefficiency in these departments.

I want to start learning Japanese, but I'm not sure I can spare much time for that with my other activities in mind.

Hum, let's see...

I like drawing, animated movies (not necessarily from animes), learn languages, playing guitar, comics and books (right now, I'm searching

for the Guardians of childhood book series.)

That's all I guess! ^^

Not much other than gaming, guitar and workout on a 5 day split routine.

Living by myself, I have to both clean and cook in addition to everything else, which takes fucking ages due to my inefficiency in these departments.

I want to start learning Japanese, but I'm not sure I can spare much time for that with my other activities in mind.

If you can spare even 10 minutes of Japanese, you can learn it. If you put even a little time into something, especially a language, you can only get better at it! Try learning a Kanji just before bed!

If you can spare even 10 minutes of Japanese, you can learn it. If you put even a little time into something, especially a language, you can only get better at it! Try learning a Kanji just before bed!

Yeah, I started yesterday despite what I said.

It's something I've been wanting to do for years.

Memorized the Hiragana and will revise and work on the Katakana later this week.

Don't think I'll be touching Kanji before knowing Kana entirely by heart.

Can't sleep in this heat anyhow. :P

Yeah, I started yesterday despite what I said.

It's something I've been wanting to do for years.

Memorized the Hiragana and will revise and work on the Katakana later this week.

Don't think I'll be touching Kanji before knowing Kana entirely by heart.

Can't sleep in this heat anyhow. :P

If you memorized Hiragana in one day I think you will be fine  :D

looks like we share a hobby. i currently use a roland juno 60 and korg ms 20 mini. i remember reading about the fs1r, i think someone said it was one of the worst synths to program haha.

Probably because it's FM based.

However, I don't really do any programming.  I just twiddle the knobs until it sounds interesting.

Well, I have one synth more similar to the kind you're using, it's a Korg ms-2000.  With that one you can make your own sound from scratch pretty easily since it uses ordinary oscillator+filter setup.

With the FS1R, I just choose one of the presets and then twiddle the knobs from there.

Reading books and writing fanfiction and original stories (in Russian, yeah. Cuz my English imperfect for it (even for translation)). Ah yeah, recently I started reading Fables comics series and found it really enjoyable. So, maybe this one is my hobby too (weird one).

3d art, video games, VNs and I like learning (mainly psychology, anatomy, and neuroscience).

Playing MMORPGS(mainly world of warcraft) all day and complaining about things that dont matter at all...

What do you play apart from wow? I have account in almost any (free) MMORPG game ever existed, thou I didn't keep playing past level 20~ in any of them because I'm socially awkward and became tried playing alone :S

I have account in almost any (free) MMORPG game ever existed, thou I didn't keep playing past level 20~ in any of them because I'm socially awkward and became tried playing alone :S

I haven't found many people who used play Lineage II, which I found to be a MMORPG that couldn't be beat. But I don't really play games other than visual novels nowadays

My one true hobby would have to  be gardening. I have a little companion garden going and my first year artichoke plant is already growing three full sized buds~

I haven't found many people who used play Lineage II, which I found to be a MMORPG that couldn't be beat. But I don't really play games other than visual novels nowadays

My one true hobby would have to  be gardening. I have a little companion garden going and my first year artichoke plant is already growing three full sized buds~

I don't know much about gardening, but from what I can tell, you have to be a very patient person to even try it... Unless there are exceptions?

I don't know much about gardening, but from what I can tell, you have to be a very patient person to even try it... Unless there are exceptions?

I would say it definitely takes patience but anyone can do it. The best things to grow cheaply and that don't take all season to finish are probably radishes or spinach and other leafy greens. They don't take up a lot of space or nutrients either.

Eggplants are quite difficult but I'm trying to grow some this year since its been so sunny where I'm living right now

I would say it definitely takes patience but anyone can do it. The best things to grow cheaply and that don't take all season to finish are probably radishes or spinach and other leafy greens. They don't take up a lot of space or nutrients either.

Eggplants are quite difficult but I'm trying to grow some this year since its been so sunny where I'm living right now

I see...

I'm half-afraid to ask but...

When your done growing them, do you eat them?

I see...

I'm half-afraid to ask but...

When your done growing them, do you eat them?

Yes I indeed eat the vegetables that I grow :P

I have already harvested radishes, peas, kale, green onion, a few banana peppers and lots of basil (basil can easily be grown inside near a window)

But I pretty much live in the forest so I have plenty of room and fertile soil to grow a bigger garden, the only pain is that watering everything sometimes takes me 30-45 minutes

Yes I indeed eat the vegetables that I grow :P

I have already harvested radishes, peas, kale, green onion, a few banana peppers and lots of basil (basil can easily be grown inside near a window)

But I pretty much live in the forest so I have plenty of room and fertile soil to grow a bigger garden, the only pain is that watering everything sometimes takes me 30-45 minutes

Banana pepper...

3d art, video games, VNs and I like learning (mainly psychology, anatomy, and neuroscience).

What do you play apart from wow? I have account in almost any (free) MMORPG game ever existed, thou I didn't keep playing past level 20~ in any of them because I'm socially awkward and became tried playing alone :S

Rift/wildstar/swtor/star trek online when i feel like it/the secret world/defiance/dc universe online/marvel heroes and i think thats about it lol

Rift/wildstar/swtor/star trek online when i feel like it/the secret world/defiance/dc universe online/marvel heroes and i think thats about it lol

Actually I have a level 43 character in the Sith Empire and level 38~ in the Republic in SWTOR but it became repetitive pretty fast, thou story wise they done great didn't they? as usual for bioware...

wait isn't wildstar a subscription based? Does it really worth the money? I beta tested it a while ago and wasn't very impressed, did the fighting mechanics have been improved, whats you take on it?

Lets see i have a bit of a list so bear with me, *ahem*

astronomy

prepping (as in dooms day kind)

guns & related stuff (as in shooting, working on so some degree, and ammo reloading)

computers (as in building them for fun, currently working on setting up a beowulf cluster)

editing (i help people with editing stuff for VN, animes ect)

gaming (pretty much played ever kinda game out there at some point, perfer RTS, grand strategy, and RPGs)

i think that covers most the major ones.

Lets see i have a bit of a list so bear with me, *ahem*

astronomy

prepping (as in dooms day kind)

guns & related stuff (as in shooting, working on so some degree, and ammo reloading)

computers (as in building them for fun, currently working on setting up a beowulf cluster)

editing (i help people with editing stuff for VN, animes ect)

gaming (pretty much played ever kinda game out there at some point, perfer RTS, grand strategy, and RPGs)

i think that covers most the major ones.

Such a broad spectrum....

Reminds me of myself unfortunately.