solidbatman's 2029th Post

I missed my 2000 post celebration and Tay kindly pointed out that 2014 would be another good post to play with. I also missed it. So I'm here to celebrate my 2029th post. What is in this post? Actually some goodies. I'm also drinking in celebration. What the hell is my life?

First off, my fanfiction is coming along nicely. It makes zero sense and right now the current draft is Batman shitting all over the plot of Little Busters. So far, so good. Not sure when I'll be tired enough to post it. Likely Tuesday?

Secondly, my VN project is still a thing and is looking good, even if have missed every single self-imposed deadline. But its fine. Right now the current draft for common sits at just over 1,000 lines and the common will likely go on for at least 5-6,000 more. I'm hoping to have the common route completed by mid August and aim now for a early-mid 2015 release. This thing is turning out much larger than I anticipated but I love what has come out of this so far. Stay tuned for more info. 

Finally, my streams are coming back, though in a slightly different manner. We will be switching to a monthly (maybe twice a month) stream. Rewrite is still on the agenda, alongside a brand new stream that will see more info soon. I hope you like OELVNs! 

Oh... maybe another big stupid competition involving points and stupidity soon?

So there you have it. Happy 2029 posts to me and holy hell I need new hobbies. 

This thread needs to be moved to G&C. Where's a mod when you need one?

just did lol

or if it needs to be moved back I don't really care,

This is why I don't really use the moderating tools unless I need to usually yawn

No it doesn't. It's an informative post on my current projects. 

you guys deal with it / o \

This thread needs to be moved to G&C. Where's a mod when you need one?

The important things of Fuwanovel indeed. No one needs to worry about little 'ol Batman and his projects. (Hot Pink for you dirty slutty mods)

Wait so you WANT your thread in G&C than general?