Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

But honestly guys, Even if they manage to make the anime what would the plot be about ? 

I'm finding it hard to brain storm a suitable one that would incorporate the other heroines.

well we can't really tell until we watch it XD 

but i doubt they'll be covering routes from the VN,i dunno maybe come up with a new story-line where yuuji handles all of the girls problems at once who knows?

but i doubt they'll be covering routes from the VN,i dunno maybe come up with a new story-line where yuuji handles all of the girls problems at once who knows?

I don't think any route resembling amane will appear. I don't know how they will pull it off without the h-scenes, even if implied I don't think it will be that good. This VN has that hing where H-scenes can be relevant, some more than others, to the heroines development and plot.

I don't think any route resembling amane will appear. I don't know how they will pull it off without the h-scenes, even if implied I don't think it will be that good. This VN has that hing where H-scenes can be relevant, some more than others, to the heroines development and plot.

Maybe the golden dragon from Fate/Stay Night will make an appearance.

If they are planning sequels they can't use the endings in Kajitsu either. 

Maybe the golden dragon from Fate/Stay Night will make an appearance.

If they are planning sequels they can't use the endings in Kajitsu either. 

Dat dragon scene and Engrish...so beautiful.

Yeah, I know I'm being too optimistic.  I just want it soooooo badly.

well it's not gonna do the anime any good that way....i mean the guys who didn't read the VN are just gonna assume it's an ecchi anime

It might turn into an ecchi anime. But I get what you're saying. Let's see if it's even quality enough to deserve attention. 

Over the past few years, Muv Luv, Majikoi and Steins;Gate adaption that I've seen, Steins;Gate is probably the only faithful adaption and produced with quality.

Just made it official guys! Yumiko is my wife. 

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/user/6869-mr-meogii/

What does wife mean?  You must have misspelled waifu.

*throws rice anyway*

evjfwIz.jpg

Anime promo cards

This Yumiko doesn't appear to have nipples.  I mean, I get that they won't show them, but if you're not going to show them, at least cover up where they're supposed to be.  Looks pretty weird otherwise.