• Kurome
    • Lubock
    • Chelsea
    • Senryuu, Seryuu
    • Najenda
    • Bols
    • Run
    • Wave
  2. 2. Manga Readers: What will Mine's fate be?

• Killed by Esdeath
    • Kills Esdeath
    • Survives but doesn't Kill Esdeath
    • Survives but Tatsumi dies
    • Mein will survive and reign as the new Queen and everyone will bow down to her and praise her as the Goddess she is.
    • Mine dies by someone other than Esdeath
  3. 3. Who's your favorite pairing?

• Tatsumi x Mine - They're actually a couple...
    • Tatsumi x Esdeath - ...who aren't as hot as this pairing...
    • Tatsumi x Akame ...but If only Akame had more lines...
    • Wave x Kurome ...then they'd be like this (future) duo...
    • Tatsumi x Bulat - ...p.s. we all regret Bulat's death.

This poll is closed to new votes

#Mein2strong

Thank you Akame ga Kill. Thank you for not killing off the best girl, it was the best thing I could have woken up to today, it made me go to work with a smile on my face (which was quickly shot down in the first minute of work but at least it lasted up until that point which is extremely difficult to achieve on a monday morning).

Tatsumi's evolution was pretty cool, I wonder what kind of powers he has now. Did this happen in the anime?

#Mein2strong

Thank you Akame ga Kill. Thank you for not killing off the best girl, it was the best thing I could have woken up to today, it made me go to work with a smile on my face (which was quickly shot down in the first minute of work but at least it lasted up until that point which is extremely difficult to achieve on a monday morning).

Tatsumi's evolution was pretty cool, I wonder what kind of powers he has now. Did this happen in the anime?

Yet. Not Yet.

Budou in manga is so much more OP compared in the anime...

He was a pretty pathetic side character in the Anime, eh?

It's funny how Esdeath believes Tatsumi's fated to be hers because he survived the execution. She'll draw connections anywhere. I wonder if she has any chance in hell now of getting Tatsumi to fall for her. AKG should be re-written as a VN. 

OMG... Just finished Ep.23 of Anime. Could someone tell me if Tatsumi died or will he survive? I cannot wait until next week.

More then likely hes dead as they ran out of manga to use as the last manga came out on november 30th and it involves rescuing tasumi from execution so

OMG... Just finished Ep.23 of Anime. Could someone tell me if Tatsumi died or will he survive? I cannot wait until next week.

More then likely hes dead as they ran out of manga to use as the last manga came out on november 30th and it involves rescuing tasumi from execution so

noooooo pls noooooo

I doubt he's dead, even if the anime has an original ending it wouldn't make sense for Tatsumi to die, I mean, what's the point then? Everyone in Night Raid dies and the anime doesn't accomplish anything? Doesn't seem right.

I doubt he's dead, even if the anime has an original ending it wouldn't make sense for Tatsumi to die, I mean, what's the point then? Everyone in Night Raid dies and the anime doesn't accomplish anything? Doesn't seem right.

:wacko: I am hoping you are right.  We need to be more positive about all this, but I have some doubts. It seems like I need to wait until next week.

P.S. Akame in beast mode look gorgeous. <3

Well im glad you're being positive but for him to come back to life after being called dead would be against the principals of this show. Also not to mention that in a fight between imperial arms users there is always one death and the emperor wasnt killed

Well im glad you're being positive but for him to come back to life after being called dead would be against the principals of this show. Also not to mention that in a fight between imperial arms users there is always one death and the emperor wasnt killed

Aldnoah.Zero did it, at this point it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Akame did it as well.

We can only wait and see I guess, i'm curious where the anime is going to leave things though, clearly nothing's been solved and the ending is near already. Do you think it'll get a season 2?

Well were not sure if hes dead or not the last scene from the current episode is esdeath walking up with tatsumi's eyes closed and hes all bloody as akame is holding him and distraut with esdeath asking "Tatsumi died" then it cuts to credits and the preview for next week just showed akame fighting esdeath with akame using some unseen technique

Huh. So the anime finally took up the responsibility of giving Akame the spotlight huh?

Well that's nice. That Beast Mode interests me.

Anyway, the manga is the one that's canon, so I'm not taking whatever the anime throws at me seriously.

Especially Mine's death. I will not accept that.

The Empire will fall.

No tatsumi turned into a golden form of incursio beat the giant mecha imperial arms controlled by the emperor mind you he was already seriously injured at that point . Afterwards it started to fall on the city cause this things massive and he got infront of it to try and stop it from falling cause he seen people in its fall path it hit the ground and skidded to a stop because of him he says to akame i guess i couldnt keep my promise and then collapses from there and ive already explained what happens after that