• Kurome
    • Lubock
    • Chelsea
    • Senryuu, Seryuu
    • Najenda
    • Bols
    • Run
    • Wave
  2. 2. Manga Readers: What will Mine's fate be?

• Killed by Esdeath
    • Kills Esdeath
    • Survives but doesn't Kill Esdeath
    • Survives but Tatsumi dies
    • Mein will survive and reign as the new Queen and everyone will bow down to her and praise her as the Goddess she is.
    • Mine dies by someone other than Esdeath
  3. 3. Who's your favorite pairing?

• Tatsumi x Mine - They're actually a couple...
    • Tatsumi x Esdeath - ...who aren't as hot as this pairing...
    • Tatsumi x Akame ...but If only Akame had more lines...
    • Wave x Kurome ...then they'd be like this (future) duo...
    • Tatsumi x Bulat - ...p.s. we all regret Bulat's death.

This poll is closed to new votes

Lubbocks did have a whole chapter dedicated to him and get treated like trash after that... 

It was moe seeing Esdeath attempting to feed Tatsumi her special that she cooked; and sweet talking him. We probably won't see that happening anymore between them. 

The PM wants a perfect wife for his next son's creation. I wonder who's more perfect (skill and wit) than Esdeath. There is Akame... 

Well, it was kind of expected, i was already surprised by the fact he survived up until now.

But it's not to say that i'm not sad, he was a pretty cool guy. RIP Lubbock :(

Original Night Raid members are down to 5

I wonder what course of action Esdeath plans on taking now, do you think she'll go after Mein and the others or she'll just wait to kill Tatsumi?

So I'm guessing Night Raid will probably plan a rescue mission for Tatsumi and I guess in that mission, Mein will probably die thus able to make the Incursion on the next stage which will probably defeat Esdeath since Esdese herself said she'll be the one who execute Tatsumi

So I'm guessing Night Raid will probably plan a rescue mission for Tatsumi and I guess in that mission, Mein will probably die thus able to make the Incursion on the next stage which will probably defeat Esdeath since Esdese herself said she'll be the one who execute Tatsumi

I believe Leone is the next in line to die, she'd probably throw her life away to save Mein.

There is no way in hell that one more evolusion of Encursion will be able to defeat Esdeath. He will need like 10 of those to match. And I do mean this with all realism. She can freeze time. I dont think Tatsumi can even beat Wave at the moment. He will need one evolution (or a lot of training) just to beat Grand Chariot. The better version of Encursion. If Esdeth is as bad ass as they have been making her to be she can only be matched by the captain in the palace. Though his power so far has only been implied.

Well... I can see every member sans Tatsumi/Akame dying, and even then I could believe one of them would die in the finale. Honestly at this point I care about what happens to Esdeath more than all of Night Raid combined. I'm going to be awful pissed if the senators "perfect mother" is him impregnating Esdeath (spike the food, gas, etc. Plenty of ways to go about it).

Well... I can see every member sans Tatsumi/Akame dying, and even then I could believe one of them would die in the finale. Honestly at this point I care about what happens to Esdeath more than all of Night Raid combined. I'm going to be awful pissed if the senators "perfect mother" is him impregnating Esdeath (spike the food, gas, etc. Plenty of ways to go about it).

I saw a comment similar on to this so I will quote myself.

She drank the whole container of demonic hate/miasma. She is far past the level of being affected by something as simple as mind control or drugs. All you can do is overpower her. The only person hinted to maybe be able to do that (and that's a huge maybe) is the captain in the palace.

To paraphrase. It ain't gonna happen. And if it does, it will literally make zero sense. I dont care if he has a mind control Teigu or is drugging the crap out of her. Her killing intent alone is probably enough to make him limp for years to come.

My honest opinion is

They kill the characters way too fast instead of letting a relationship be established with the readers and such

Had they move slightly lower paced... this would've been more heart wrenching

As slow paced as the first Full Metal Alchemist anime in regards to the chimera alchemist

How you come to love the cute little girl.. and when she died you were just devastated

It might've worked nicely back then, but these days that might be too expected for veteran viewers, or so Takahiro might think. But sometimes the old cliche formula might work for the better regardless.

Few anime make me cry these days.

And its more of a "meh" reaction to sadness.

I mean One Piece can still make me cry because thy know how to pull the strings well