G-senjou question/complain

Silvz

So, I'm almost finishing Mizuha's route, and man, it's so boring. Looks like the girls routes start good [with Tsubaki's], then comes Kanon's, that was an average route, and baaam, Mizuha, the worst character of the game, at least for me. I'm dying to finish it, so I can continue through the game.

That said, my question is -- During the game, I made some choices that doesn't match with Haru's walkthrough, for example, the choice where I should expose to her Eiichi's lies, which I didn't. So, in order to progress, should I go back to the start, and select all the right choices for her, or can I go after the last choice [between Mizuha's and Haru's routes] that everything will end up the same?

And is Haru's route a branch of the main story, or it's the true route?

Yeah G Senjou is like Grisaia, There's one choice for the route and one choice for good/bad end.

All the routes branch of the main one.

As for Mizuha, I liked her.

I'll go ahead and answer your question since most people kinda dogged around it; Haru's route is the true ending, and requires no choice (other than turning down the other girls) to get locked into. Haru's route is also the best route imo... and it's MUCH longer than all the other routes... combined.

That said, my question is -- During the game, I made some choices that doesn't match with Haru's walkthrough, for example, the choice where I should expose to her Eiichi's lies, which I didn't. So, in order to progress, should I go back to the start, and select all the right choices for her, or can I go after the last choice [between Mizuha's and Haru's routes] that everything will end up the same?

I don't think messing up one small choice like that should prevent you from Haru's route, but then again I followed the walk through word for word so I can't say for certain. But it wouldn't make much sense to mess up one small choice during the common route and have that prevent you from accessing the main route.

That said, I hated Tsubaki's character. I also remember there being a lot of unnecessarily long exposition in her route which really dragged the story out. All in all I dreaded her route the most. Mizuha's bad ending was pretty fucking intense, and her good ending I thought was alright. Kanon's route was actually my favorite. I have mixed feelings with the main route, as some events that happen in it I thought were far too unrealistic and poorly written, however it was still quite an exiting read regardless. 

I think Mizuha's bad ending would be better if we had seen that side of Tokita first. It was too sudden to see her that way - and doing what she did @_@ But it was better then all Mizuha's route~

Agreed. They should should have further developed Tokita. Infact, they should have had a Tokita route instead of a Mizuha route.

Shiratoti's route was the only one in the story that I didn't find appealing. There was just no. How should you say flare to her that attracted me to her. Although I liked her role that she played with Tokita in Chapter 4 so I assume to like her as more of a side character then a main heroine cause I do believe she does have some place in the story.

You must keep on reading G-Senjou no Maou til the very end cause you'll miss out big time if ya stop now, Haru's story IS the one TRUE ENDING!!

^ dodged around it

sigh, we did it for a reason. Not that it was that big of one, though.

Don't see why, the man in no uncertain terms asked to be spoiled on whether or not Haru's was the true ending or not. 

And as for Mizuha; I enjoyed her route, but mainly because of the development for Yuki.