Notice Me Senpai

Nosebleed

This looks almost exactly like a Hitman game. The resemblance in uncanny, except in Hitman, there was less blood, more sneaking. Of course, you could just kill everyone and hide them, then walk leisurely in the pile of dead bodies to your target. I hope they make stealth a feature in this game too.

This looks almost exactly like a Hitman game. The resemblance in uncanny, except in Hitman, there was less blood, more sneaking. Of course, you could just kill everyone and hide them, then walk leisurely in the pile of dead bodies to your target. I hope they make stealth a feature in this game too.

Yeah but the thing is this is for Senpai no one else.

Oh, come on. You've never seen Mirai Nikki? At least the first season, anyways.

That shouldn't even count. He didn't want anything to do with her until later. And don't get me started on Mirai Nikki makes me want to cry when I remember it. Also he had so many chances early on to do what ever he wanted with her but was like nope don't like her she is scary.

Plus, he apparently has no built-up frustration with being unable to fornicate with women for the entirely of his life. Also, if he DID connect with her, the happy end would be achieved and then she would most probably kill him.

If we are still talking about MIrai Nikki then he did connect with her, and she did try to kill him... I need more of this.

You know what I want in a series, game or anime? The MC gets killed, then their dark history is revealed. The story moves on to the character who killed them, and with each death comes an even darker background. And then they show the most obvious villain, justify him and show him as the best of them all. Too bad you have to stick with the dumbass with a yandere girlfriend.

Sanada there will be stealh involved, i wrote it in the first post.

But the best feature is definitely the laughter button.

agreed nothing is more satisfying than an evil laughter while  watching the victim slowly  dying  fufufu...

Add tomato soup and you've got yourself a deal. 

are we on a cooking show or what? you can never predict where the conversation is going around here...

it's all about senpai noticing us