Onii-chan, Migite no Shiyou wo Kinshi Shimasu! - possibly the new BEST game - in September!

Steve

Well I usually check the contains of the cake (tags) to see if there are no lies (traps) and other stuff I hate xD

But these girl don't look like traps and I don't believe this company does traps anyways so we should be safe :P

Perhaps Steve likes traps :Kappa:

BanHammer

But these girl don't look like traps

But aren't they called traps because you can't know if it's a male until you've already gone too far (AKA they look exactly like females except down there)?

Thought that was the definition of trap.

If a male still looks like a male (even if by a little) in girls clothes it's just genderbender/crossdressing.

A true trap can not be detected.

So if they really are traps you won't know until the actual game comes :P

BUT! I have faith these cute imoutos are all females.

And for that you check the official site xD If it was a trap they would mention it AND the game would have a different name.

Lets have some pics then :)

From images I would rate the heroines like this:

(what can I say, I just love twintails too much, Seseri from Onishare was my favorite there xD)

1. Kaede

aIyNwIZ.jpg

2. Tsugumi

JN4JeXo.jpg

3. Yuki

1YEp9Sv.jpg

4. Ayuka

lpEIR8X.jpg

Ayuka definitely takes the cake for me and I'll do her route first.

Yuki is second

Kaede is third

and Tsugumi is fourth.

But i'd give them all the same amount of love either way, unless one of them has some personality i usually dislike but hopefully not.

Ugh...ugh... my loli side is almost awakening again from his deep sleep.... someone... must translate this... *heavy breath* Steve...!! why you post those pictures. D:

Anyway, this is my chart.

1- Tsugumi

2- Yuki

3- Kaede

4- Ayuka

"But i'd give them all the same amount of love either way, unless one of them has some personality i usually dislike but hopefully not." 

+1 ^^^

Ugh...ugh... my loli side is almost awakening again from his deep sleep.... someone... must translate this... *heavy breath* Steve...!! why you post those pictures. D:

Well to be honest I will just download 100% save and play the H scenes xD The fluff outside of H scenes is usually not that interesting in these games xD

And yes yes, I also agree with the following statement:

"But i'd give them all the same amount of cum either way, unless one of them has some personality i usually dislike but hopefully not." 

:Kappa:

"But i'd give them all the same amount of cum either way, unless one of them has some personality i usually dislike but hopefully not." 

:Kappa:

Steve, pls.

I care for cute lolis in a way I care to protect something, as in shower them with love and affection.

Sexually wise sadistic lolis are more of my kind of thing~

Steve, pls.

I care for cute lolis in a way I care to protect something, as in shower with them and make love.

Steve, pls.

I care for cute lolis in a way I care to protect something, as in shower them with love and "milk".

*A wild CCM has appeared!*

*CCM use... "Do not judge a book by it's cover."*

*CCM runs away*

Why was that reply to me? I am judging it by its synopsis, cover and random kickstarter pictures. Of course, I'll still try the game, but I will most probably drop it by the end of the second route.

Your YT channel's pretty cool.

Why was that reply to me? I am judging it by its synopsis, cover and random kickstarter pictures. Of course, I'll still try the game, but I will most probably drop it by the end of the second route.

Your YT channel's pretty cool.

Sanda plz... this is like 3rd time today you misplaced a post in a completely unrelated topic, this game isn't even on kickstarter or has synopsis written on vndb. Its like the talk in the TS discussion where I had to delete your posts that were about some completely unrelated game from another topic.

Before sending a reply, please check if you are posting in the correct topic!

Sanda plz... this is like 3rd time today you misplaced a post in a completely unrelated topic, this game isn't even on kickstarter or has synopsis written on vndb. Its like the talk in the TS discussion where I had to delete your posts that were about some completely unrelated game from another topic.

Before sending a reply, please check if you are posting in the correct topic!

Well, for one thing, I know I'm talking about this game called "Don't use your right hand, Onii-chan". For another, this topic seems to be directed towards it, for a third I typed in kickstarter accidentally because I was sleepy and I'd been looking at the Fault Milestone One kickstarter. If you mean saying which one is my favorite girl based on insubstantial evidence, then I apologize for being unable to comply as I cannot judge a book by only its cover.

• 2 months later...

You can't use your right hand so your dear imoutos will use their hands for you, Onii-chan.

Then yes. I am confident that this will appear on The History Channel after a 5 hour Hitler marathon. Seems to be similar to that. 

As I said, this will change everything for the market. I look forward to it.

For the record, I'm left handed anyway.