Um, hi, I guess?

Lord Umber

Hi guys, name's Umber, and it's nice to meet you. I am a gamer by nature, and I like quite a few games, though, as of recent, one of my rather weebly friends introduced me to the VN world, and, I'll be honest, I haven't looked back. here, have a list of the games I love: 

1. Grisaia no Kajitsu (will probably get replaced by the sequels, as they get translated)

2. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (I'm a stealth bastard, okay?)
3. Civilization V
4. Ratchet & Clank
5. Worms Armageddon
6. The Swapper
7. Magicka
8. Garry's Mod
9. Path of Exile
10. Awesomenauts

I was also a bookworm, back in the day, but now, I find my days squeezed for time, between gaming, and regular life, so I can't really read quite as many books, and no, I can't throw a list of them at you, cause I can't remember many of them.

I haven't watched much anime, but of the things I have watched, I remember D. Grayman, SAO, Log Horizon, Soul Eater, Ghost in the Shell, PARTS of One Piece, InuYasha,  and Golden Time. I only started watching Log Horizon and Golden Time recently, but surprisingly enough, I finished Log Horizon in like, two or three days

anyways, since I can't think of much else to say, ask me anything!

*begins judging self horribly at terrible intro thread*

Clannad? I've heard of it, but I can't be bothered to go get it right now, I mean really, I already have five VNs in progress, you're asking ME to add MORE?

-creepy image-

Drop them, And read Clannad

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

If you don't read Clannad maefdomn will kill a puppy! Think of the poor, poor puppy! D:

Have a moe:

ntms.jpg

hrm, since it's so goddamn adorable, I must ask, where ON EARTH is that image from? because that looks so adorable I'd sacrifice a  bucket of kittens to see more of it. also, in regards to the puppy, I guess I can dl clannad, more in regards to saving someone the energy of killing a dog, than thinking of the dog dying

hrm, since it's so goddamn adorable, I must ask, where ON EARTH is that image from? because that looks so adorable I'd sacrifice a  bucket of kittens to see more of it. also, in regards to the puppy, I guess I can dl clannad, more in regards to saving someone the energy of killing a dog, than thinking of the dog dying

I suppose that's a noble cause?

The pics are from http://www.reddit.com/r/awwnime :)

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here

If you like to read books, then I'm guessing you've read light novels before, right? Even if you haven't, I'm still gonna recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or Hakomari for short!) It's the best work of fiction I've ever seen, but sadly it isn't that well known. Thus I'm trying to get as many people to try it as possible, so do give it a shot when you have the time!

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here

If you like to read books, then I'm guessing you've read light novels before, right? Even if you haven't, I'm still gonna recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or Hakomari for short!) It's the best work of fiction I've ever seen, but sadly it isn't that well known. Thus I'm trying to get as many people to try it as possible, so do give it a shot when you have the time!

hrm, I'm guessing this is it? in regards to the types of books I've read, light novels are, generally, not within that spectrum. actually, right now I have two volumes of the Brothers Grimm tales kinda, sitting here, for me to read at my leisure. I was hoping they'd actually be fairly dark, but I forgot that dark back in the day meant fairly light, compared to today's definition of grimdark, as the first ten tales have revealed to me. 

other types of books: manga (I am literally blanking on any and all manga I have read, at the moment) and comic books (spiderman (supreme spiderman, YO~) Scott Pilgrim) I think that's about it

Welcome to FuwaForums !

Enjoy Your Stay !

please read G-senjou no maou and Grisaia no kajitsu :D

>is actually reading G-senjou at the moment (I've fallen for Tsubaki SO hard, curse my vulnerability to sweet and innocent girls!) and Kajitsu has been finished, though I haven't looked at any of the bad ends, except for Amane's since I heard it's pretty much needed for Meikyuu. me talking about it below:

Kazuki is alive! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome to Fuwa! Have the bat car:

batcar.jpg

Read Clannad if you haven't, and also Umineko no Naru Koro ni, I'm having a great time with it ^^.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Clannad has been downloaded, as per the request/threat/warning/promise from two of the members who've already replied to this thread, and I'm not so sure about Umineko, I'm kinda, well, not so sure about DAT ART (VNs, the only genre of game where visuals actually have a serious position in whether or not I play them

And I'm not so sure about Umineko, I'm kinda, well, not so sure about DAT ART (VNs, the only genre of game where visuals actually have a serious position in whether or not I play them

Oh don't worry, from Fuwa you can download the PS3 sprites/voices version, it's much better, even I would hesitate with the old art.

that's good if you've finished Grisaia no kajitsu.,

and please keep play G-Senjou no maou :D

Just waiting for meikyu or played with machine translation :D

yeah, I would just hook and play meikyuu, but, as I understand it, (unless I've been trolled by a bunch of redditors) koestl does quite a bit in order for the common dirty gaijin, in order for us to understand it, and the vocabulary is allegedly a bit higher than one might expect, so using a rosetta stone for a few months and playing meikyuu and then rakuen is out of the picture as well