Um, hi, I guess?

Lord Umber

Dat image made my day, saved. :lol: , facefoot?

I refer to it as a footpalm, though maybe a facesole might be better in retrospect? whatever the case, I made someone laugh, on my first day in my third forum! this calls for celebration!

(by the way, I actually WOULD dance like this, if I felt like it)

miyakodance.gif

well, just play that game so slow :)

but enjoy and understand its !

I'm gonna guess English isn't your first language, do I win a prize? anyways, I'm currently in the middle of Tsubaki's route, and I will probably continue onto Kanon's route sometime next week (if I could dedicate my life to G-senjou until I finished it, I'm sure it wouldn't take more than a few days to finish, but I can't, because my regular life would have problems with that sentiment)

Yupp, that's right :D

tsubaki route?

do you've clear Haru route?

my best route in G-Senjou no Maou 

oh god no, I've heard there's a bit of a misery conga line involving tsubaki, Kanon, and, um, the other one (wow, I must seem really awesome right now) so I've kinda held myself back, because I want to drown in those feels. This is what I want myself to be like by the end (jesus christ I've just realized how massive of a sadomasochist I am)

tumblr_inline_mlv6uwXXBY1qf7gpu.gif

oh god no, I've heard there's a bit of a misery conga line involving tsubaki, Kanon, and, um, the other one (wow, I must seem really awesome right now) so I've kinda held myself back, because I want to drown in those feels. This is what I want myself to be like by the end (jesus christ I've just realized how massive of a sadomasochist I am)

wow, normally, everywhere are always looking for good route or best route and then bad route.,

now, i know if you is sadomasochist, lol :P

wow, normally, everywhere are always looking for good route or best route and then bad route.,

now, i know if you is sadomasochist, lol :P

*shrugs*

meh, generally I'll do the allegedly best route, but seeing as apparently Haru's the true route, and best for last if you're like that, then yeah...

well, when i played G-Senjou no maou, the first route i play is mizuha route, and haru route in the end of course, because that can unlock if we've to complete all route =="

man, i forget if Haru is the true end =="

sorry sorry, my bad :D

well, when i played G-Senjou no maou, the first route i play is mizuha route, and haru route in the end of course, because that can unlock if we've to complete all route =="

man, i forget if Haru is the true end =="

sorry sorry, my bad :D

well, it's not really your fault. actually, I find this rather ironic. generally, I partake in my duties as a member of the Grammar Police (our mission is to correct and serve) and can REALLY break out the baton when it comes to some people, but surprisingly enough, knowing that English is actually, at the very least, a second language for you is somewhat, cooling, in a sense

also, yes, Haru IS the true end, why else would that misery conga line be there? shits and giggles?

well, it's not really your fault. actually, I find this rather ironic. generally, I partake in my duties as a member of the Grammar Police (our mission is to correct and serve) and can REALLY break out the baton when it comes to some people, but surprisingly enough, knowing that English is actually, at the very least, a second language for you is somewhat, cooling, in a sense

also, yes, Haru IS the true end, why else would that misery conga line be there? shits and giggles?

well, I know that.,

but this game in several different genres and also has two Ending in each character, 
and I think all of the characters in this game is good

I'm on my mobile right now, making it a pain to quote, so do forgive me. And yes, that's the one I'm talking about. HakoMari is very dark in my opinion, so it might suit your taste. It showcases the ugly side of human ethnic, and depicts how twisted and broken we can actually become. The novel even states that humans harm others and commit sins just by living, and we don't realise that because we're terribly easy on ourselves. It brings up and explores several ideas that changed my view on the world, so I hope you'll enjoy it too if you do read it.

I'm on my mobile right now, making it a pain to quote, so do forgive me. And yes, that's the one I'm talking about. HakoMari is very dark in my opinion, so it might suit your taste. It showcases the ugly side of human ethnic, and depicts how twisted and broken we can actually become. The novel even states that humans harm others and commit sins just by living, and we don't realise that because we're terribly easy on ourselves. It brings up and explores several ideas that changed my view on the world, so I hope you'll enjoy it too if you do read it.

hrm, that seems interesting, I'll need to check it out

Hello, Umber. Welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

I personally don't read multiple VNs at a time, try not to let it ruin your experience. Be sure to check this thread once you've finished them to read more, and read CLANNAD.

Ruthless.

well, I KIND OF read several at a time, as in, when I start to feel myself get burned out on one, ex: I was reading G-senjou no maou for a few days, but I started feeling the burny-outty feeling, so I moved to Deardrops for a few days

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun

A pessimist's blood type is b-negative.

mmm, I love puns, though, unfortunately, I've never been given the honor of being called the pungeon master

Welcome to the party! :D One of Us! One of Us! One of Us! One of Us!

several things crossed through my mind: TVTropes

tv_tropes_is_like_crack.jpg

The Crab People

tumblr_n1eukwKKxN1rifp7go1_400.gif

being in a cult

you were expecting an image weren't you? well too bad, you don't get any

and then settling for just being in a crowd that loves VNs a bit too much

Stewie-crazy.gif