Hi~

Satsuki

I have been running around here for awhile but havent introduce myself yet, sorry about that, haha~  :P

Anyway, my name is...well, just call me Satsuki, or Sat for short. I'm a Vietnamese, currently studying abroad in New Zealand. When I first came to NZ, I got so bored since I havent made friend with anyone, so I started to check out some "comic", and fall in love with manga/anime shortly after. My first VN was Little Busters ( I saw Kud on a credit of a manga translation group, and jump right into google to find out who is she >>> found LB  :P ).

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~  :D

Welcome to fuwanovel.

Glad to have ya with us and hope you keep on enjoying yourself here.

Be seeing you around and here's a moe.

anime-art-cute-girl-889277.jpeg

I'd recommend G-Senjou no Maou, cause it's just that good. :P

I actually dropped that one. I agree that it's a really good VN, just that it's not really my taste. I prefer VN with light story and high comedy level than serious story-focus one~

Kon'nichwa Hajimemashite. 

Now that you have Introduced yourself don't become a stranger! We look forward to getting to know you 

:)

Devil on G string was my first read and it was good so if you have not read it give it a try.

If my heart had wings is also a very nice read :) I recommend that to you as well.

Kon'nichwa Hajimemashite. 

Now that you have Introduced yourself don't become a stranger! We look forward to getting to know you 

:)

Devil on G string was my first read and it was good so if you have not read it give it a try.

If my heart had wings is also a very nice read :) I recommend that to you as well.

Finished IMHHW, and I love the harem end game~  :P

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a Popsicle, hope it's not too big:

michael-with-pitcher-popsicle1b.jpg

Read Clannad if you haven't, it's a masterpiece.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around!

Wow, that sounded so perverted! Am I bad for catching that?