Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I get tons of repeats, that Umi was the first new card in like 10+ rares (and I am including non-idolized as new). Maybe that isn't a bad ratio, and the number is going to get smaller and smaller since I'm approaching having all idolized. I'm surprised I haven't seen another rare off results like I got early on twice. That must have been crazier luck than I thought.

Give me back my luck!

Lately i've been having really crappy performances. I'm getting over 30 greats on Love Novels and even getting a good sometimes which is rare :(

Did my skill suddenly disappear?

I  thought about calibrating the game but I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

If you focus on just hiting the notes with the event tokens it's fine since you'll get all 27 of them.

Why am I the only person that gets repeats in draws? I'm missing 4 rares for every single initial rare and all the rares I've gotten in normal draws have all been repeats.

I've gotten 8x Honoka pure rare, and not even 1 Honoka smile, although I do have the SR Honoka smile.

It's not really worth it unless you're gunning for a top position in the event. That said, you're low enough level to level up the times as often as higher level players, so I'd hold on to them for scouting. Don't get too worried about those few gems

Oh my goodness. Man, I consider myself on the lower side of normal scouting luck, but eight pure honokas without a smile is a tragedy. Like, Romeo and Juliet level tragic up in here

I'm still missing four rares until I have one of each, and I've only idolized maybe almost half. Not very lucky with scouting, as I had a time when I went over a hundred scouts without a rare

Well I got on the lucky side of the coin with my Honokas as I got 7 smile Honokas so my smile team is as buffed up as always.

But on other attributes I'm as unlucky as they come.

Also I tried Love Novels with the maxed out raw stat team and my score wasn't really that good so I think i'll stick with matching attributes.

Give me back my luck!

Lately i've been having really crappy performances. I'm getting over 30 greats on Love Novels and even getting a good sometimes which is rare :(

Did my skill suddenly disappear?

I thought about calibrating the game but I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

Never!

Is there a reason to use the gem other than getting honor students? I accidentally spent a couple to replenish my LP at the beginning. I hate it when game apps set up traps like that.

I remember when I accidentally spent a love gem to refill, I was mad. The other use of Love Gems is to spend them during events to refill so you can keep high ranks to get the rewards (like top 1000 to idolize the SR you earn).

Yeah, those last 2 days are going to be intense, I'm predicting having to spend another 6 love gems to stay in the top, if not more. I convinced myself I'm getting that panda Nico, I'm not going back on that. She's not even near being my favorite character, but that card is awesome. Plus, I'm saving my love gems for the draw after the next event since the animal Rin comes out instead of doing it on the one after this event. You can't imagine how ecstatic I would be if I somehow drew 2 of that card during that draw...

So I tried Soldier's Game, and promptly lost :P. I suck at this game.

I had almost all the songs in the game FC'd and almost failed Soldier Game the first time I played it lol. If I don't pay attention, I can get half my stamina knocked out still.

So I tried Soldier's Game, and promptly lost :P. I suck at this game. 

The difficulty of the songs build up till around rank 40 when you have all the normal songs. The daily songs are an exception to this and everyone can play them, so when you haven't even cleared all songs it's kinda unreasonable to think that you could do them, especially since the dailys were ment to be more difficult then the normal songs

In my personal opinion, Soldier's game is also one of the hardest ones of the dailys, and I also failed it first attempt. :P

urg, I want to do my 10+1 after this event, but I need a cool UR to finish my set, so maybe I should wait until after the next event... I'm splitt

Ha, last time I said "I'm going to wait on doing my 10+1" everyone was doing theirs so I ended up joining in. Maybe this time is different since we all have less Love Gems though. The way I see it, if you feel your team is already strong enough in general, you can wait til the UR Cool card to come out. Some people have really bad luck and need their 10+1 ASAP to increase their stats.

You'll get there. I never thought fcing hard songs would be easy, but now the first five are really easy for me, and I'm pretty bad compared to Ceris

Wait, why was my name mentioned? Nosebleed and some others are better than me easily, I've only FC'd one daily song :P

I remember when I thought Mermaid Festa Vol1 was impossible, now I FC it half asleep, laying down, one eye opening, first try. Yeah, I had to be specific.

Hopefully I'll change my daily song FC count to 2 with Kokukaku Biyori, Desu. I love the song and have FC'd every part of it multiple times, I just get random goods throughout. My overall accuracy is horrible, I get 50-60 goods on every song I play.

Dun worry, i think all better than mine even some new player =w=

Got 3 hard songs get no fc even more than 100 plays ~ 

Trying hard to make no mistake on today daily songs, hope get fc T_T

Gonna get nico nico on this weds when my rest day ~