Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

SHE TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!!! How could you betray her trust like that? *sobs*

I don't want more Honokas so that's good in a way. 

I wouldn't reveal Nico's secrets though<3

I just started it. There's options to select these names of other users when playing a band. Am I playing coop with these people when that happens? If so, I didn't really notice a difference in my game when I did.

You're not playing co-op, you're selecting a friend to "assist" your live.

It basically gives you an attribute boost.

For example if you have a Pure based team, when picking a friend to help your live you should pick someone with a Pure card as their leader as that will boost your team's overall Pure stat and thus you'll get higher scores in the song.

Ah, if I had been FC'ing Love Novels this whole time and hadn't lost that 15LP and played the song on Normal once, we'd be right at the same spot then. I was about to say, I thought I spent 4 but was so confused on how you would have 4k event points... I'm rank top 200 atm as well.

Oh, and....

Bh8x5eb.jpg

Bet that was unexpected from my luck. I got like 60 greats so it was bittersweet. I FC'd it a 2nd time right after with the same number of greats.

spoiler tag moved from post to post, I feel this is an accomplishment and editing it in isn't what this was worth :P

I always forget to check my great count but I'm pretty sure it's around 20 as usual. 

My highscore is 185998 (because 18600 would be too nice)

Also I played Love Novels 11 times already so those 15 LP did matter a lot.

I also used those 4 love gems to get near ranking up, played Love Novels, ranked up, played the daily song twice, played love novels two times.

Finally I was able to put my plan from last time into action!

The first one hundred or so are pretty easily collected from in game stuff. I'd say at a hundred and twenty you stay relying on events for almost all your love gem cash flow. You'll be fine for a good while at least