Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Looks like it happened to 2nd place as well, the person in 3rd place has so many fucking URs it's ridiculous (like 25 URs at least)

More than that Ceris. He told me before his Smile, Pure and Cool teams are all idolized URs and at max level. There are a few other players with a lot of URs as well like Mooky, IKE, KLapDog and Cryza.

Hmm not sure if I should Scout that UR Cool Hanayo or save and wait for UR Smile Maki.

Yeah the scores that result from this bug is ridiculous sometimes ><

Poor Thomas had to update his profile description xD

GKFK5eY.png

76TtEem.png

~~

Speaking of profile descriptions, my profile finally shows the bonds the way I want them to:

ijdR3C2.png

...except I would've preferred if my Smile Nico was in that Smile Rin's place :ph34r:

The hiscores are always bugged especially for the EN version, not just events only. The purpose of maintence is supposed to fix these issues and not just adding/removing events, adding new members, etc. I don't see this problem in JP.

Yeah the scores that result from this bug is ridiculous sometimes ><

Poor Thomas had to update his profile description xD

GKFK5eY.png

76TtEem.png

~~

Speaking of profile descriptions, my profile finally shows the bonds the way I want them to:

ijdR3C2.png

...except I would've preferred if my Smile Nico was in that Smile Rin's place  :ph34r: 

Please don't tell me PewDiePie plays Love Live...

Tomorrow we will get this beauty how do you feel? I want to scout, she is strong too but I can't need to save for Maki :( and super wondering jp cards :D

426px-Hanayo_cool_ur180.jpgHanayo_cool_ur180_t.jpg

I really want to do another 10 + 1 draw just for this UR Hanayo (hell any UR and I'll be completely satisfied), but rrrrgh 1% chance....maybe I'll keep my expectations low and just aim for a SR Cool Honoka or 2 or more SRs.

You get a transfer passcode from the Settings > Transfercode: Confirm

You should get it and save it somewhere on the internet in a safe spot no one else can see it (like a screenshot uploaded to a personal account no one has access to). I have mine uploaded there, saved on my computer, and the actual code saved in a notes section only I can see on MAL.

You get a transfer passcode from the Settings > Transfercode: Confirm

You should get it and save it somewhere on the internet in a safe spot no one else can see it (like a screenshot uploaded to a personal account no one has access to). I have mine uploaded there, saved on my computer, and the actual code saved in a notes section only I can see on MAL.

Thanks!

Btw it said, its 1 time use... So does this mean that if I used it already, I cannot transfer it any more?(i just want to know even if the question is stupid)

And if it expires while you still haven't use it, does this mean that you can't get another passcode or is it still useable?

How do you use the transfer passcodes thingy?

Should I get one?

Yes you should don't make the same mistake I made and lost my first and most awesome 50 gem draw *crying* D:

I lost my awesome Nico UR and 3 SR D:

Screenshot_2014-06-27-18-02-55.png

Thanks!

Btw it said, its 1 time use... So does this mean that if I used it already, I cannot transfer it any more?(i just want to know even if the question is stupid)

And if it expires while you still haven't use it, does this mean that you can't get another passcode or is it still useable?

It doesn't expire until you use it yourself and if you use it you can get another transfer code again :)

Yes you should don't make the same mistake I made and lost my first and most awesome 50 gem draw *crying* D:

I lost my awesome Nico UR and 3 SR D:

I got one!

And condolence....

You must have been really lucky and unlucky at the same time...

You got SR's of the right attribute(which is Honoka being Smile as her strong attribute, Maki -cool attribute, Hanayo- Pure attribute) and a UR but you lost the account.... Again condolences...

You got SR's of the right attribute(which is Honoka being Smile as her strong attribute, Maki -cool attribute, Hanayo- Pure attribute) and a UR but you lost the account.... Again condolences...

For SR/UR cards, the girls' listed main attributes don't matter. For instance, UR Smile Umi (5240 smile) actually has a higher smile stat than UR Smile Honoka (5220 smile)

But omg CLuBLioN that must've been devastating  :(  :(  :( 

Oh and transfer codes only last 1 year. So make sure you get another by then  ;) 

LntA3CX.png

~~

Rin can scratch me anytime~

W2kbNaf.png

Yes you should don't make the same mistake I made and lost my first and most awesome 50 gem draw *crying* D:I lost my awesome Nico UR and 3 SR D:

It doesn't expire until you use it yourself and if you use it you can get another transfer code again :)

Damn, when did this happen? I hope it wasn't recent.

Well Maki-chan posted every halloween picture, I dont' have much to add :P

You forgot this one though

hkf2Q5D.jpg

Also the guy from Osoroi is doing a NicoMaki 4koma story

Yes!

So much yes!

It's called "NicoMaki + Kiss" and here's chapter 1

nicomaki-kiss.jpg

It's so straight to the point, I have high expectations! This I don't mind waking up everyday to :D