Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Just remembered....

But why is it that the Love Live manga is so different from the anime???

Yeah, apparently the manga(s) are all written by Sakurako Kimino whereas the anime was written by Jukki Hanada (who also worked on notable anime adaptations such as Steins;Gate, Fate/Stay Night) so I guess they both had their own views regarding the Love Live! universe.

~~

I'm proud of my FC'ing songs with my training wheels (perfect lock)  <_< 

Soldier Game (Hard)

9RUAdW2.png

4yBtnPk.png

~~~

Oh, Love and Peace!

zoMV8Qs.png

LkKw6rP.png

Yeah, apparently the manga(s) are all written by Sakurako Kimino whereas the anime was written by Jukki Hanada (who also worked on notable anime adaptations such as Steins;Gate Fate/Stay Night) so I guess they both had their own views regarding the Love Live! universe

~~

I'm proud of my FC'ing songs with my training wheels (perfect lock)  <_< 

Soldier Game (Hard)

9RUAdW2.png

4yBtnPk.png

~~~

Oh, Love and Peace!

zoMV8Qs.png

LkKw6rP.png

Congrats on the FC's~

Only 7 clears of Soldier Game... This was my first FC

0BHMMRV.png

(then proceeded to play the song 120 times during the Rin event, FCing it like 40 times with Perfect Lock, still can't consistently FC without PL, but occasionally can)

Just looked, I have 208 clears on Soldier Game on Hard in the EN version... I played the fuck out of that and Kokuhaku (273 clears)

I was looking through my old screenshots (I have 700 saved, and I learned how to screenshot because I wanted to screenshot my SIF). I found this

uzDTQij.png

So much improvement, did this back during the Nico event, back in July. The Expert wasn't even OUT yet.

I should upload my SIF Screenshot history some time, but the folder is probably too big and no one would want to download like a 500mb folder XD

Heh, also my oldest screenshot that you can see my rank

q96CzZz.png

And my first picture of my team

6rXN3sD.png

Reading everyone else's teams, I feel like I don't have that much.

I'm counting idolized as 2.

15 SRs and 1 UR.

Hanayo: 4 (1 UR and 1 SR idolized)

Maki: 4 (1 SR idolized)

Rin: 2

Honoka: 2 (1 SR idolized)

Umi: 0

Kotori: 0

Nico: 1

Eli: 2

Nozomi: 1

I need more second years.

At rank 95, is this too little?

This was my lineup at rank 91, but add 2 SR event Hanayos (I got tier 1) in just 2 ranks

DJAcrfo.png

I also bought gems for 2 draws during the UR Rin release (where I got that Kotori SR, the Maki, UR Honoka, and idolized that Hanayo in the image)

So you should be doing fine.

15 SRs and 1 UR.

Hanayo: 3 (1 UR and 1 SR idolized)

Maki: 3 (1 SR idolized)

Rin: 2

Honoka: 1 (1 SR idolized)

Umi: 0

Kotori: 0

Nico: 1

Eli: 2

Nozomi: 1

I need more second years.

If you are satisfied it's enough ;) ... I'm only Rank 71 but I've burned enough money to get the SR / UR cards.

The Eli event ends in a bit more then 24 hours. So whats comming after that? For what should I prepare (Events, Scoutings). I need to make a game plan for that :D

If you are satisfied it's enough ;) ... I'm only Rank 71 but I've burned enough money to get the SR / UR cards.

The Eli event ends in a bit more then 24 hours. So whats comming after that? For what should I prepare (Events, Scoutings). I need to make a game plan for that :D

Eli and Nozomi URs, but the event after the next (next being Kotori), the event after Kotori's is a Honoka one, which is what I am saving all my gems for, I have 31, I'm going to be sooo ready.

15 SRs and 1 UR.

I wouldn't worry how many SR/UR cards you should have by a specific rank.. someone who is rank 1 but spends $1,000 on this game would definitely have more cards than someone who is rank 1000 and spends nothing  ;)

So you should be doing fine.

Thanks! I was worried that I was behind everyone, but I feel better now. It still

sucks getting one SR in a 10+1 draw though. It happened to me 2 times so far.

The only thing that I'm not satisfied is my 2 SR strong, cool team. My smile and my pure team are too OP compared to them.

I wouldn't worry how many SR/UR cards you should have by a specific rank.. someone who is rank 1 but spends $1,000 on this game would definitely have more cards than someone who is rank 1000 and spends nothing  ;)

I don't know, reaching rank 1000 without spending any gems would take yearS, so by then, you'd have at least 48 event SRs if you got each one xD

Thanks! I was worried that I was behind everyone, but I feel better now. It still

sucks getting one SR in a 10+1 draw though. It happened to me 2 times so far.

The only thing that I'm not satisfied is my 2 SR strong, cool team. My smile and my pure team are too OP compared to them.

My first three 10+1s were 2 SRs, 1 SR, 1 SR

Eli and Nozomi URs, but the event after the next (next being Kotori), the event after Kotori's is a Honoka one, which is what I am saving all my gems for, I have 31, I'm going to be sooo ready.

Thats hard... You know I can't ignore the Honoka Event ;) ... So I need gems for that and, of course, I also can't ignore Kotori, that means I need more gems. And not to forget the 10 + 1 Scoutings, I wanna do at least one in the next month... 

At the moment I've 29 (unpaid!!! ;) ) gems that would not be enough... Argh, my life is soooo hard :D

Thats hard... You know I can't ignore the Honoka Event ;) ... So I need gems for that and, of course, I also can't ignore Kotori, that means I need more gems. And not to forget the 10 + 1 Scoutings, I wanna do at least one in the next month... 

At the moment I've 29 (unpaid!!! ;) ) gems that would not be enough... Argh, my life is soooo hard :D

Yeah the scores that result from this bug is ridiculous sometimes ><

Poor Thomas had to update his profile description xD

GKFK5eY.png

76TtEem.png

~~

Speaking of profile descriptions, my profile finally shows the bonds the way I want them to:

ijdR3C2.png

...except I would've preferred if my Smile Nico was in that Smile Rin's place  :ph34r: