Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Her cool stat isn't really great. I was just really surprised to get a Rare card from clearing a song, I never ever got that.

I never got enough Rares to be able to sacrifice one.

I have a Hanayo that's sitting out but since she hasn't been Idolized I don't want to sacrifice her yet, I want to at least unlock her side story.

Is there actually a chance you'll get a Rare form clearing a song or is this just an event thing?

She was also already level 10.

Her cool stat isn't really great. I was just really surprised to get a Rare card from clearing a song, I never ever got that.

Is there actually a chance you'll get a Rare form clearing a song or is this just an event thing?

She was also already level 10.

They mentioned there being an extremely slight chance of this happening on the FAQ, which I happened to read almost all of, haha... ha....

You're the only person I know who has done it so far though, so I guess it's reallllly rare (like 1 in 5000 or 10000)

They mentioned there being an extremely slight chance of this happening on the FAQ, which I happened to read almost all of, haha... ha....

You're the only person I know who has done it so far though, so I guess it's reallllly rare (like 1 in 5000 or 10000)

That makes me feel kind of powerful breaking those stats  :P

It says in the Wiki:

How do you get Rare cards after finishing a live?

By chance. It's just really... Rare.

That top ranked lae person already got the SR Umi card -.-' That's just insane lol~

The power of money.

It's kind of the thing i dislike in the F2P model. As long as your budget allows it you can easily get top rank by doing tons of 50 love gems draws or using the love gems to replenish your LP constantly.

There are people who have 6 UR Umi's already, in addition to 9 of the other URs... How does that happen? Even if you dumped money into loveca, the chances are just... mindboggling

I dont really mind the system they have in place. It's fun to make a run for it as a F2P user, and I do believe that there should be legitimate advantages to spending money, because that's how the game thrives, and that's what money's good for... getting you stuff that you like xD. I also appreciate the fact that they have a breakpoint where they give you the SR in events, not just based on relative ranking, because that allows determined F2P players to get some good stuff ^^

The power of money.

It's kind of the thing i dislike in the F2P model. As long as your budget allows it you can easily get top rank by doing tons of 50 love gems draws or using the love gems to replenish your LP constantly.

At times, you kind of wish for such games to be more of indie kind than works made by huge corpos, made to milk as much money out of fans as possible. Besides, it's not like it's any sort of P2W in this case; it's just about bragging and rankings no one even looks at anyway. People who pay to have an advantage in those kinds of games are just spoling their own fun. It's true that the real fun comes out of being a F2P user in this case. Drawing an SR or UR is only enjoyable if it remains what it is - RNG.

And at least you're not in the #nomakifaction

Or do you not have a Maki either?

That's the issue. Somehow, I always end up only with Kotoris T^T

I'm so going to grind now.

Of course the F2P model has more advantages than downsides, and I'm very happy I can play the game for free and without any ads.

It's just sometimes upsetting to see that people level up so fast with so little effort by using money, kind of turns it into an investment and not a game. At least that's just me. Of course you should get perks for spending money, that's only natural, but I believe in spending it reasonably.

At times, you kind of wish for such games to be more of indie kind than works made by huge corpos, made to milk as much money out of fans as possible.

That's the issue. Somehow, I always end up only with Kotoris T^T

That would help, sadly that's not going to happen. Love Live is a pretty big franchise, surpassing plenty of others in sales. They really want to milk people's wallets.

Love gems are so freaking overpriced. Over 20€ for 50 love gems is outrageous to me, at least 100 love gems for that kind of money.

So you're in the kotori only faction :P

So, today just isn't my day for rhythm games. I failed literally every song I played on osu! and I am getting straight greats on every song in SIF. Oh, I got another rare. Guess what? It's a 3rd smiling Honoka. That means I've gotten 14 smile rares so far (none of them being Maki, but that's a different story). This is the 3rd smiling rare I'm sacrificing to level up one of my SRs now because there's no reason to hold onto these extra rares when I have a full 8 smile team with a SR smile leader.

You should probably take a break before you hurt yourself.

I have a Honoka in each team, one of them is a smile SR because of her ridiculous stats which cause her to end up in every team.

Not to mention I have gotten 5 smile Honokas, 1 pure Honoka and 1 cool Honoka.

Honoka is even the character my profile states as favorite because of all the bonds I have with all my Honokas.

Enough Honoka pls..

Sounds like me and getting Nicos, cept I don't have a SR or UR Nico. I have gotten 4 smile Nico, 2 Pure, and 2 Cool. Oh, and improvement, on the event song, I only break my streak 10 times compared to 18 times last try :P

Next reward from event is a Love Gem, then I will be 2 away! Getting close! And currently ranked 771 for event points. Worst case I refill my LP with love gems after the draw if I'm borderline 1000 at the end of the event to get that idolized SR Umi.

Ugh... now you're making me want to want for that very slim chance a Rin high chance next... I mean, they released Hanayo and Nico URs before any others, meaning all characters seem to have equal chance. Emphasizing my point using Hanayo.

And thanks Arakura/Hoshii, your Hanayo helped me S rank my 2nd Pure song on Hard :)

Right now I believe the new Umi UR has a slightly higher appearance rate.

The other 2 UR have a regular one. I do want the Nico UR don't get me wrong but i'm more likely to get Umi and I want to see if there's a better girl next time.

I like Umi and all but she's not my favorite, hence my reason on holding back right now,

My favorites go like this:

1. Nico
  2. Maki
  3. Rin
  4. Honoka
  5. Umi
  6. Hanayo
  7. Kotori
  8. Nozomi
  9. Eri

My friend (that isn't part of forum) just got a Maki... And I'm sitting here reading Grisaia no Kajitsu while waiting for my LP to charge. Right now I have no idea what song I should play with my LP, I have all songs cleared 20 times and all FC'd cept Wild Stars (not gonna happen).

Well, granted, this was the friend who only got 4 rares out of normal scouts before his 10+1 (that horrid luck). And I just noticed my Pure team has a higher stat than my Smile. The only thing my Smile has going for it is that the lead is SR, if it weren't for that, my Pure would be my strongest. My Pure team has a level 60 Hanayo, Kotori, and Nico, with rest being level 40. I was determined to S rank those Pure songs I was having problems with :P

Oh, and I have 1024 points so far. Almost enough to play a song, but won't be enough to let me play the event song on hard.

GUYS I GOT MY MAKI-CHAN!! *Tears of joy*

FJO4orh.jpg

And a cool one nonetheless. My cool team finally has a chance to stand out. Just need to level them up.

She's now next side her beloved Nico-senpai~

Also FC'd the event song. 3rd time's the charm.

S rank and FC got me 233 event points, S rank only got me 220. Not that big of a difference but still a difference nonetheless

Also with the 1000 friend points I earned i did a 10 student draw and Maki was the LAST of the 10 cards.

I'm so happy I could cry.

It looks like it's time for me to graduate from the #nomakifaction

Ceris, I wish you good luck, I know one day you too will graduate, I have faith in you!

I noticed when I use my good headphones my accuracy is substancially improved. I got all perfects in Wonderful Rush on hard with them on for the first time.

Today was a good day!

Bxydp24.jpg

Have faith. The song is not that hard, just has some tricky parts but it can be done.

It took me less time to FC this one than the previous one.

I also discovered the wonder it is to play with headphones.

For some reason it's like it's more accurate.

Oh, I got another rare. Guess what? It's a 3rd smiling Honoka. That means I've gotten 14 smile rares so far (none of them being Maki, but that's a different story). This is the 3rd smiling rare I'm sacrificing to level up one of my SRs now because there's no reason to hold onto these extra rares when I have a full 8 smile team with a SR smile leader.

Be happy at least, I havent seen a rare in 40-50 scouts. The most disheartening part is knowing that the next scout will have the same chance to get one as the last fifty. That said, I guess I have been lucky in other respects, but still...

also in unbelievable amounts of jealously over Nosebleed's Honokascade. Smile Honoka is the best rare in the game! so good! also pretty cute once idolized (not any Umi though, heh)

edit: I am also reading Katahane actually... 0.0

Well I am thankful to Honoka for making my smile team OP. So OP I'm not even leveling my smile rares anymore because they can already S everything.

Though it'd be nice to get other smiles too.

But today was an extremly lucky day, way more lucky than usual.

Got 1 Rin for clearing a song (the probability of this is lower than getting a UR on honor student scout)

Got 2 Hanayos (cool and pure) in one normal scout

Got 1 Maki in another normal scout

FC'd the event song as well as getting an S rank on it.

This is too much luck. Want to bet I'm getting the crappiest 50 gem draw?

I really wish they'd add the expert difficulty soon because the expert difficulty is really for pros only. I want to try it.

Be happy at least, I havent seen a rare in 40-50 scouts. The most disheartening part is knowing that the next scout will have the same chance to get one as the last fifty. That said, I guess I have been lucky in other respects, but still...

also in unbelievable amounts of jealously over Nosebleed's Honokascade. Smile Honoka is the best rare in the game! so good! also pretty cute once idolized (not any Umi though, heh)

edit: I am also reading Katahane actually... 0.0

I had a 6 day drought of no rares, it was driving me crazy. I played every day, FC'd like 6 songs in Hard, did 10 and 20 clears on nearly every song, and did drawings all the time.

9Ff1Cyu.png

OH I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING WHEN TAKING THAT SCREENSHOT. At one point I had a new Nico and didn't remember drawing her, but I just now saw where she came from... @Nosebleed: Right back at you about that Rin :P