Nosebleed

Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

MMR is pretty damn annoying, do yourselves a favor and if you meet a ranked guy who stomps you by 200k+, go take a break, grab a cup of coffee, hop over to random EX instead, idk do anything to wait out the storm cuz the game has no qualms matching you back to back so they can milk you while 4th-locking you until your MMR drops from 18k to 16k

Which isn't too bad since MMR is ez but man the 4th place event points inefficiency is infuriating  :saber:

~~
Honk's bday coming up, along with Angel Riko.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The despair is real:

TIfIqPD.png

Hopefully this is enough to stay in T1, it's waaay too stressful trying to FC these Med Fes, I'm pretty low on gold (<1m), and it feels outright nasty 'wasting' 400 bond pts going full power teams since i still have like 50 SRs to bond

~~
Other shenanigans: my quest for all member u's URs is proceeding smoothly, Cool is complete, Smile just needs Umi, and Pure just needs Nozomi, both of which I have 10 UR stickers lined up to buy White Day Umi and Marine Nozomi when they come out

I have that many stickers because unfortunately I don't believe in duplicate cards on my teams, so even though "ideally" I could've had multiple of the same score URs for them maximum points nope they all got sacrificed :<

I wish they had a 6% bonus for having all 9 unique members on a team, seems pretty lame that the best 9/6s force you to have dupe cards / members for maximum efficiency #Iloveallmembers

I'm lazy rn. Third day or so and I barely got to the first Maru.

Going through team configuration stuff since I'm bored and want to see what upgrade path I can do for my teams. So far, not doing anything yet (for now) since I got a few Step Ups to do in the next few months and that might change up my current team roster.

@Eclipsed You should really only try for high score in Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY! (592🎶) + Kimeta yo Hand in Hand (569🎶) + Todokanai Hoshi da to Shitemo (563🎶) = 1724🎶 since it has the highest note count. Unless you have a really strong cool team that is several tech ages stronger than your smile team. And I see you're doing well in T1. Nice. :D

On 8/28/2017 at 11:51 PM, Exteminator said:

@Eclipsed You should really only try for high score in Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY! (592🎶) + Kimeta yo Hand in Hand (569🎶) + Todokanai Hoshi da to Shitemo (563🎶) = 1724🎶 since it has the highest note count. Unless you have a really strong cool team that is several tech ages stronger than your smile team. And I see you're doing well in T1. Nice. :D

I don't think i've ever gotten that combination of songs :< (but even if I did, I can't reliably FC Hand in Hand :wafuu:)

I'm playing a bit more now because i FINALLY figured out how to do double hold notes on my phone - you can google 'double hold notes missing / not registering' to see lotsa android devices having suxxors touch screens and breaking combos to no end but apparently for my phone after much testing I learned that as long as I use my fingertips / nails instead of my entire fat thumb then my holds will stay and i can finally do the thing where you can doodle your fingers around for funzies during holds

Still gonna just settle for minimalistic T1 though :p. this event is noticeably alot slower than Maki/Umi was, supposedly due to burnout / saving gems for upcoming kotori and time traveler whatnot so yee me #AZALEAfan

~~
I NEED MOAR VEILS AND CHARM/HEALS, for some reason i farmed up 6 smile veils but have absolute 0 for pure/cool, and i have like 9 smile/pure/cool Healer URs total that are deadweights right now w/o them princess/angel/empress heals ;-;

At least you got that amount of smile veils in the short time you started playing again. I only have 5 smile veils after over a year of playing. It's good now, but a few months ago, having 2 when your team needed 4-5 sucked. :D

Good thing now is that I've hit that point where I don't have to worry much about SIS anymore. :D 

Don't leave. You just got back. :c

At 63k now. 3 days left and I need about 100k more to hit my usual goal. What fun. I have a convention to go to for the next 3 days too. Oh what fun. :D I'm hoping I'll find some neat stuff. Probably just gonna get some posters and such.

Never mind the slide masters, but I'm getting close to FCing Cutie Panther. It's mostly the "Hi, hi! (nandomo iwaseru tsumori nano?) oya oya
Hi, hi! (teikou suru nara shite goran!) igai to" center-to-side note spams that gank me because my thumbs suck and can't keep up ._.
3rkfDiw.png

~~
Over on JP: holy shiz that pirate Rin UR is unbelievably gorgeous, and a Score Up, I'm totally gonna gun for her when she comes to EN
:sachi::
150px-Rin_cool_ur1289.jpg 150px-Rin_cool_ur1289_t.jpg

I'm saving my refund for the next half of the Time Travel set; with the completion of u's now I'm gunning for all UR Aqours teams, but it's a shame since I don't really fancy the Time Traveler / Circus sets as much but they have the URs I need ._. 

I'm actually pretty close, just need Smile Chika/You/Kanon, Pure Mari, and Cool Ruby. :Chocola:

~~
Upcoming Nozomi Score Match; if it's as slow as or even slower than the Kanan/Hanamaru we just had, I'll probably go for minimalistic T1

I demand satisfaction, wtf is this injustice

wNDlFFE.png

2nd place to someone who had higher MMR than me (HIIII KINTOLESKY!@#),  still lose points 

This case-by-case MMR averaging system is utter shat, that 4th place guy is gonna have false hopes for T1 but he's  ~270k Score away from me despite a measely now 200 MMR difference, gonna get eaten for breakfast in his next matches

The bottlenecking is HUGE, i can easily see there being several thousand people at borderline T1, in fact just looking at some rankings and currently Ceris's 18400 and another friend of mine 18831, just 300 MMR difference, is from Rank 3306 to 1500. The last hour is gonna be an epic bloodbath