Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I demand satisfaction, wtf is this injustice

wNDlFFE.png

2nd place to someone who had higher MMR than me (HIIII KINTOLESKY!@#),  still lose points 

This case-by-case MMR averaging system is utter shat, that 4th place guy is gonna have false hopes for T1 but he's  ~270k Score away from me despite a measely now 200 MMR difference, gonna get eaten for breakfast in his next matches

The bottlenecking is HUGE, i can easily see there being several thousand people at borderline T1, in fact just looking at some rankings and currently Ceris's 18400 and another friend of mine 18831, just 300 MMR difference, is from Rank 3306 to 1500. The last hour is gonna be an epic bloodbath

Aight GL to us all in these final dark hours of Nozomi's Score Match with the rigged MMR. I've reached my 130k cutoff so I'm just gonna stall until the last hour-ish to play

In other news Love Live All Stars sounds cool, i just hope it doesn't have it's own gacha thing going on or at the very least I hope they can link it closely with our current SIF accounts cuz I invested way too much into SIF already $-$ 

Ya supposedly we shouldn't get this MMR system ever again.

Chronologically yada yada yada this Nozomi solo SM was supposed to occur before some of the duo Aqours SMs over on JP which had the newer MMR system, which is why it felt like we 'reverted' 

~~
Step up box just gave me stickers :wafuu: was hoping for some Magician Maki, but alas.

Update on my Aqours teams:
The last couple of URs i need to whale for are (Smile) Circus Kanan and (Cool) Circus Ruby. Kinda nervous, I've been pretty lucky and was able to get the Angel and Time Traveler URs each time within 250 gems but eventually I'll end up like one of those guys who go 1000 gems and #RateUpIsALie

I also need (Smile) Initial Chika and (Pure) Valentine's Mari; the Chika is very unlikely to get atm so I may instead try to gun for the Beach Chika coming out. Valentine's Mari is also really unlikely,,, KLAB plz put Aqours URs in sticker shop!!! I have 6 UR stickers ready to use ><

aJlIjtg.jpg

F**K ME
3Cue6PV.jpg

EUKLqFh.jpg

Look at the combo- I literally derped at the very end, 10 notes left, both times just cuz of FC Anxiety

If i dont natural-LP-regen FC these by the time the quest expiration in like 4 days, I might as well spend gems trying to do so since it's 3 gems a pop per quest

~~
Misc. Whale ranting/ Update 2 Aqours: I just realized that most of the URs coming out that I need to complete my teams, Circus Kanan, Circus Ruby, Beach Chika, and even the older Valentines Mari, are all Perfect Locks minus the Healer Circus Ruby... the downer thing being the PLs will get destroyed by even my Score SSRs according to my TeamBuilder

I may just go for Circus Ruby since Empress Heal with her +6 heal = 3kish Score, but in general with the Circus set being pretty meh idolized, I might just play the long game and stall completing the teams for year or two and wait for a new UR (Scoreplz) Smile Kanan and Cool Ruby and Pure Mari to come out (great, I'm at the point where i care about stats and skill levels and Scores > Heal > PL and 8 slot SIS ._.

I'm probably gonna tier fairly high / not minimalistic T1 for this event, i wanna farm some SIS Veils/Charms/Heals (i got a princess trick just now gg), the level 17 Ns feel super worth compared to last time where we only got level 1 Ns, Alpacas, R teachers, 50k Gs, possibility for green tix, only 60 LP vs 75 LP... no reason not to make the grind. 

New beach background is nice, still waiting for the one day they put some of the older login bonus wallpapers in the sticker shop or something cuz RIP me not having the orange sunset beach esp. for my mermaid noz/maki

Hory shi the 2nd season of Sunshine's already here, I'm 100% chance u's can cameo this time around since All Stars already broke the ice,

The current conflict with the skoos and open house are whatevers, hurry up and give me more background info on Aqours! Yoshiko looks just like her mum, right down to the hair bun ermgergawds x3

Spoiler

AkLI1qE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sunshine S2 ep 4

Dia trying to break the -san barrier was awesome. Jeez she was already one of my S tier favorites but now it's more like SSS tier :Chocola:. I'm glad they concluded with her ultimately just being herself and sticking to the formal -san usage, that's special in its own right. Bonus points though for the last minute consolation prize group "Dia-chan!" 

As for SIF, some of you might have saw my epic fail trying to get Beach Chika... landed tails 3x in a row rip. I have like 9 UR stickers stockpiled up now so I'm probably just gonna wait 500 years for Aqours to have their URs be in the shop so I can finally nab the last couple of URs needed to complete the Tricolor all member dream team..

• 2 weeks later...

Sunshine S2 ep 5 felt pretty bland. Maybe i just enjoyed Ep 4 way more than I should've because #DiaBias but the interactions and overall plot between Yoshiko and Riko and the doggies just didn't feel impactful, nor was it interesting :notlikemiya:

~~
Looks like we ded, but here's some SIF shenanigans over the past couple weeks for me: 

Angel Charm cursed:

Spoiler

A4LIEQ7.png

PLEASE just give me some Princess and Empress Charms goddammit ;-;. Also some Cool Veils too, wtf is that 1:14 Veil:Aura ratio ._.

Score Match BM:

Spoiler

g0zIcRk.png

O9YisXI.png

NICE FULL COMBOOOO!!! works both ways. BM'ing is fun. I'm a bad person ;-;

And most importantly, with Circus Kanan out (finally), I've done completed my Aqours Smile team :ryuusui:. Too bad it's loaded with 4 PLockers, damn KLAB is powercreeping them Aqours URs...

Spoiler

tiExjX2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

wb to idol hell Tyrael :Chocola:

~~
Jeez, already we're at the next event, and we have a nice 7pm PST start time #nomoreawkwardlystayingupforevents??

Finally a token event, so some of you might have seen my Full Combo EX spam, I'm pretty pro now i guess :Teeku: I remember some older EX songs like Anone Ganbare, Pure Girls Project, even Susume Tomorrow being absolutely impossible but ever since getting exposed to Masters they're child's play.

...Except Magnetic Today and Binetsu Kara Mystery, the former i still always get at least one miss on the last onslaught of notes and Mystery is just BS where i either pass the two single note spams only to fail the double half moon spam right after or vice versa ._.

~~
Here's me FC'ing all the Happy Train Rs at the same time btw. I derped the screen orientation because #firsttimerecording but it's the audio that matters ;)

I'm dumb, for some reason i didnt think 4x regular lives would also give 4x the amount of tokens you get so i've been 1xing this whole time, jeez token events are god then because it'll literally cut the amount of time it takes to get 3rd copy SRs in other types of events by like 75%, or 3.5 hours vs 10 hours playtime if i did them calculators right

time to farm up some SIS, look at how balanced my heals/tricks are and then angel charm massacre ;-;

7ivG8OU.png

This thread is relevant to my interests... though I guess my avatar was probably enough of a clue-in to that, lol.

I'm fairly new to SIF - been playing since September, abouts - and have been loving the shit out of the game since picking it up. I'm not exactly incredible by any stretch (my FC rate on expert is pretty damn abysmal, and my score rankings on events are basically gutter-level), and I have some incredibly awful luck when it comes to scouting, but eh. Still an awesome game.

Don't really have much else to add at the moment - just figured I'd pop in, say 'allo, and complain that I've yet to receive a single damn Trick SIS. 

• 1 year later...