Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Quick translation from Reddit

"This is Tokui Sora, role of Yazawa Nico! There are nine weeks until Love Live: The School Idol Movie! The countdown has finally started! So in nine weeks, we'll be able to meet at the theatre. It's really becoming a beautiful movie, so make sure to see it! Nico is also very cute, so keep an eye out for her. With that said, Love Live: The School Idol Movie will be opening on June 13th. We'll be waiting for you at the theatre!"

The weekly countdown videos will be posted on this page.

Also, Soramaru's art is too cute.

Edit: I'll explain the joke in Soramaru's drawing as well, in case it's unclear. There are nine weeks left until the movie, and "nine weeks" is "kyuushuu" in Japanese. Nico is pointing at the island of Kyushu on a map of Japan, and Rin is saying "That's the wrong kyuushuu!"

Quick translation from Reddit

"This is Tokui Sora, role of Yazawa Nico! There are nine weeks until Love Live: The School Idol Movie! The countdown has finally started! So in nine weeks, we'll be able to meet at the theatre. It's really becoming a beautiful movie, so make sure to see it! Nico is also very cute, so keep an eye out for her. With that said, Love Live: The School Idol Movie will be opening on June 13th. We'll be waiting for you at the theatre!"

The weekly countdown videos will be posted on this page.

Also, Soramaru's art is too cute.

Edit: I'll explain the joke in Soramaru's drawing as well, in case it's unclear. There are nine weeks left until the movie, and "nine weeks" is "kyuushuu" in Japanese. Nico is pointing at the island of Kyushu on a map of Japan, and Rin is saying "That's the wrong kyuushuu!"

Oh boy, it looks like I may be spending the week of my 25th birthday watching a Love Live movie in theaters.

Did this happen to be about 5 hours before you posted this? There's a period of time where the matchmaking resets the values and you can get paired with anyone. Also, there's players (that's Nicocchi, AKA  the strongest player on the entire server) that will play with weaker teams just to match with people faster (stronger teams means more bot matches since there's less people to face them) and then randomly change to their whale teams to slaughter competition.

Edit: Not sure on the exact time the matchmaking refresh is, but it's nicknamed "The Wonder Zone" by the stronger players out there, because it's times where the stronger players can freely prey on the weak.

Did this happen to be about 5 hours before you posted this? There's a period of time where the matchmaking resets the values and you can get paired with anyone. Also, there's players (that's Nicocchi, AKA  the strongest player on the entire server) that will play with weaker teams just to match with people faster (stronger teams means more bot matches since there's less people to face them) and then randomly change to their whale teams to slaughter competition.

Edit: Not sure on the exact time the matchmaking refresh is, but it's nicknamed "The Wonder Zone" by the stronger players out there, because it's times where the stronger players can freely prey on the weak.

There's a lot of contributing factors to who you face against, it's not "team strength". There's a balancing system that forces you to lose sometimes, just to keep your win rate near 2nd place average. Also, the normal placement isn't dependent directly on your team strength, but the average of you previous played songs. So say you played Love Marginal 4 times in a row (the highest scoring song in the rotation) you would have an artificially higher average score, making you play against other players with similar average scores. Now, for someone to get an average score as high as yours and have played lower scoring songs like Yuujo previously, that means their teams have to be mega stronger.

I am just lazy to repost a same thing 3 times :makina:

Other than that, I regret for tiering in the Umi event as I thought she isnt popular in JP. Maybe the technical mode helps on raising the tier again? (Like what happened in last Nozomi event, which isn't a popular girl in JP as well..