Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Tried it in Chrome too :makina: You guys just hack life :sachi:

gLMLs.jpg

Anyway, much grinding I'm behind, especially considering I wasted all that LP failing, plus the LP I wasted at the convention. I'll won't be grinding EN until we get Wild Stars though, since I like that song, and the EX is fun.

@Shaca do you have Android? You can download a practice app called Sukutore to practice songs! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=siy.sukutore

ios... I practice watching octopaz's videos and tapping on my desk at the same time. But the other day I realized that I can put some gloves or something and play it on the ipad without pausing the video, need to try it haha

Regarding the 'broken' link, I was able to replicate Ceris's issue by signing out of my Google account and clicking the link.

So to view the link to the app properly you need to be signed into your Google account first

That's weird~

Signed in and out, still get the same message.. :makina:

Apparently I don't know how to put an image here, still new to the platform :vinty:

For an image, I just put

[img=URLHERE]

This is a week late, but here's a really cute Happy Birthday doujin to Umi.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/march_15th

And this is really funny, with a great ending.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsubasa_sama_is_a_love_liver_encore

Don't worry, anti-shippers, the Umi one is best friends and the Tsubasa one is just her being a fan of u's.

Is anything known about when the next guaranteed SR scouting will be?

I wanted to let a friend of mine with sheer luck draw my next 10+1 scouting, but we weren't sure if we should challenge our luck yesterday...

When the current Kotori event ends.

I think you should just scout. I did and I got three SRs :sachi:

Well, my luck is that bad that I'd probably get 11 Rs :'D I always got the worst possible outcome (10 Rs & 1 SR), so I hesitated yesterday...

Gonna post this here too~

How do you use your loveca? 
Personally, I used to always do yolo scouts whenever I got 5 of them. I also tend to be pretty lucky with that-
(Now, if you heard this before, it's not just for bragging this time, it's actually relevant this time~) just recently I got to idolize my favorite UR (currently in the game) of my favorite girl. After this, I decided that I'll stop yolo scouting.

It happened when I reached 5 loveca again. I went to the scouting screen and thought "what am I even looking for here?"

SRs and URs will be the only relevant things I'll get, of course. Though seeing how the game goes, I'll just get enough SRs to fill my teams with them over time, so it won't even matter. An UR would make me kinda happy, but I came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be too much anyway... There's no card that I like more in the EN version than the idolized UR I currently have. That means I won't be changing my leader even if I get another one- it probably won't happen again soon, anyway.

That means my teams will probably be weaker than everyone else's over time, unless my ultra luck keeps kicking in with scouting tickets... And I realized I was fine with that. Team strength doesn't matter too much, due to how score matches work. If I'll be playing against people with mostly similar teams, I might as well have a weak one. Even if I don't, it's fine if I lose. I'll still be playing the game, so I'll be happy.

Some of you may have noticed that my ranking in the event went up by a lot. That's because I used all of my loveca for playing. Yet I'm not planning on going t2 this time- I'd be really happy to, since this Kotori looks awesome, but I just don't have enough gems. I heard from some people that that's super wasteful. I still feel pretty happy, though. All that value that I got with the extra freebie songs~

One of the conclusions I reached was that having a high ranking is nice. It'll allow me to play some more. Possibly go t2 in the future, too. 

As for why I didn't keep those gems to actually go tier 2 in a future event... I wanted to play now >.<

So yeah, that's how I think I'll be spending my gems. Just randomly using them to refil LP whenever I feel like it. I got 3 URs and 4 SRs from a total of 32 scouts in the account, and I feel pretty lucky with that. Might as well quit while I'm winning~

What do you think of my Loveca usage? How do you use yours?

Nico Puri is in the top 3 hardest Daily EX songs IMO.

As for Love Gem spending, it might be before a lot of the newer members for this thread, but there was a period where 3 events in a row I got the SR 1st and got T1 without buying gems, since I saved for 3 events and ket my rank advantage carry me. I also ended the 3rd event with like 30+ gems so I could have done it again.

So yeah, I spend all my gems on events, and maybe a soloyolo here or there.