Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Question time!

How many of you guys actually save friend points? I have around 100k now just because I'm saving up for April, but I've missed a few Ns because I haven't scouted in a long time.

I just started a little while before the Nico Event I think with saving up them. Before that I just needed every single Normal I can get to LVL up my cards. Now I've 17855 Friend Points.

In your case, Yoki, I imagine you have a lot to level up, so it makes sense for you not to keep friend points. Specially since those new Rs wouldn't even make it to your teams anyway.

Still, I think I'll get the event SR with a 3 day leeway without using loveca after all. Look, I got ~2000 points yesterday and I didn't use any. 

I'm not trying hard in this event. It's enough when I get the Kotori.

Edit:

UUzBVyP.jpg

I thought I could be lucky because Marie was but... :vinty:

You gotta be thankful for each and every Nozomi, otherwise she'll never grant you her spiritual powers~

Btw, is there any good in keeping full-leveled, idolized, unused Rs? I have so many of them but I never use them. I would use them to train all of my SRs because they give like 7k exp.

You can max bond them if you haven't yet, but if they don't make the cut for your teams (check out if they can't replace an off-color SR. That's better sometimes), no, you should just use them for practice.

Btw, is there any good in keeping full-leveled, idolized, unused Rs? I have so many of them but I never use them. I would use them to train all of my SRs because they give like 7k exp.

I only max bond/level them for the album reward. Still keeping them though, cause I don't have any higher cards to level right now and have enough N lvl 10 members to feed to new cards. And, of course, the 2 best of each group cause I need them (and wished I had a second set but no luck there with drawing either haha)

Alright, they don't make it in my team and Different colored SRs neither. My smile Team is full of smile sr, my cool team has a R Maki and Eli and my pure team has one R Hanayo and two R Nozomi. All my Rs are Max-bonded. So I'll use the rest for practice~ thx

Some people keep Rs they don't use just because they prefer to have them, but I always use feed them to new SRs (after max bond/levelling one of each of course)

Edit: when do you get new friend slots? Is it every 5 levels?

I bought another 50 gems for 30€ KILL ME

But my grandma was... QwQ

Stop! Having an UR is not even that good! You should keep your money. Don't sell your soul to KLab!

I really hope you get what you want with those 50 gems, though. Poor Yoki, may Nozomi bless you :kosame:  

Some people keep Rs they don't use just because they prefer to have them, but I always use feed them to new SRs (after max bond/levelling one of each of course)

Edit: when do you get new friend slots? Is it every 5 levels?

Early on it's every 5 levels, but at some point (not sure when I think 50) it is every 10 levels.