Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Good guy Ezee

I'm also a 'click on Ceris's links, but don't comment or like' :holo:

~~

@Tyrael hmm. You shouldn't be getting rekt THAT much / getting paired with people w/ OP teams / teams that drastically pwn yours (should typically within be a 10% difference). Unless the game hates you :wahaha:

Most of my Score Matches end up with me winning or losing by quite a small margin where the winning factor can be decided on who FCs

6Gf1fBq.png

FoBN37s.png

X1hLX4s.png

But yeah, you will be matched with behemoths from time to time who will eat you for breakfast unless you can FC and they dont

0VENAlV.png

NUYPdev.png

Last song I played I got 89K with full combo and the guy who came first had 107K and he didn't even hit the full combo

I call that getting rekt pretty bad :P

I have to drive, and I had a headache, so I laid down to try to get rid of it. Next I knew, it was 12 hours later in the morning :nervous: I have 9 hours of class on Thursday's, with 4 hours of sleep because I was awake for when the JP event started.

Also, I Iove Dreamin' Go! Go!!, the song feels like ultra u's, it reminds me of KiRa KiRa with the huge stage feeling, and has this super epic feel to it, it's just so awesome! KLab needs to take tips from these creators, the songs we have are too easy except random EX and only doubles really cause a problem. Nico Puri is just special because it's just super fast ladders, so that's different :P

You had a typo as well :P fast typing on mobile while at the store caused mine.

Finally getting home soon and have a lot of LP to spend. My 108 on EN with a rank up, a stored 3EX Medley plus 92LP on 1 JP, a stored 3 Hard and 60 LP on the other JP. And since Medley has reduced cost, I'll be busy for a while :P

Lol I don't know how you will be able to focus on studying while listening to the music though. Congrats on reaching Rank 100 Milestone and getting the SR Nico! I believe your next goal is Rank 150 for 100 lp? If that is your goal, good luck! :)

@Kuroba get on Ceris's level. He manage(s/d) 3 accounts :makina:

I had to trash my JP acc cuz the app was waaay too big ><  

I'll never be on their level! JP gets me lost in the amount of cards and -- geez.

I've neglected it for so long that I can't tell what I've idolized and what I haven't, so I accidentally abandoned it.

I started off with 1 EN and 1 JP that I still have today. I started a 2nd EN, got a UR Kotori on it, got it to rank 20 then gave it away. I then started a new JP because Maki~chan drew a UR Rin, so I wanted to try. 3 10+1s gave 4 SRs, so I got rid of it. Next I started My KR account, did 3 10+1s and got 3 event SRs before I was bored, since it was literally 3 events behind EN, so the same cards. Lastly, Umidah gave me that JP UR Rin starter account, and I've been with that now for a month now.

Between all those accounts, I've only ever missed 1 event SR while I was actively playing them, and it was my main JP during the first Rin event, I missed an Umi :(

So, I'm going to declare Bokura no Live the hardest EX to FC in this rotation.

My evidence: I've played all the EX songs at least twice each now. I've FC'd all but Bokura no Live every attempt, and played Bokura no Live 4 times and only FC'd once :makina:

Clearly the hardest EX, pls nerf :sachi:

Bokura no Life EX is like going back to playing normal songs and failing because they're too slow.

Those moments you want to use a love gem but JUST CAN'T

It'd be more wasteful to spend a love gem here, though. Just play 1 hard song and you'll rank up (preferrably right when you hit 15 LP), you only need 40 EXP.

Korekara no Someday was a really hard song for me to FC back when I first tried it, put like 20 attempts in on JP and just couldn't do it and considered it extremely hard due to the high pace of the song.

And for Bokura no Live, dunno if anyone noticed, but they fixed the song. Originally the song on EX had the speed of daily Hards, but now it has the speed of regular EX songs. I dunno why I break on it, I don't even see the good, it just kinda happens.

Oh god, I wasn't one of the better players in this game already, but not playing for several days turned me into a piece of crap  :kosame:

...It must have been the fact I forgot to turn off pop-ups. Surely. Kotori made me distracted.  :yumiko:

Also, big thanks to Eclipsed!

jhTydDY.png