Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Decisions, decisions... :P

My priorities for whether or not I'll aim T2 in the upcoming events: 

• Is the card's skill Score Up (combo based)? Yes: +50% chance participation
  • Do I NOT have an idolized SR/UR of this member for this attribute? Yes: +20% chance participation
  • Do I like the card? Yes: +20% chance participation

Yeah token events require double the effort, I'm not too fond of them, but they also give double the exp so it's kind of fair trade.

I think I'll skip this Maki event since my smile team is more than buffed up enough.

Yes it'd give me about 300+ smile stat, but I can live without that.

I'll aim for the Maki event in april, now that's a card I could use.

Also with token events, which 4 EX songs (excluding the event) will be available to play for the duration of the event because for me whether I have the motivation to go for T2 is dependant on the fun factor of the EX songs available, because if the EX songs are boring to play that'll really demotivated me to play through the event. I could not go for T2 during the Nozomi event because 3 out of the 4 EX songs were just so boring to play.

This Maki event I'm not even going to play EX, I will be playing hards the whole time to get the 100 clears. Currently on Baby Maybe at 60 clears. Everything up to Love Marginal is also already A cleared.

My determining factors:

Do I like the character? Yes = 100%

Do I like the card despite character being lower on my list: 100%

:P

After this I will go for hmm

This Maki T2

Nico T2

Kotori's event song is Unbalanced Love so maybe after EX comes hmm not sure though my cool team *actually all of them* suffer

Maki T1 I love both idolized & unidolized a lot

Oh after this, I don't have other T2 until august 2015 :o I will get Kotori, Maki, Umi, Rin, Nozomi then medley festival santa Maki then angel Nico :D then fairy Hanayo and wow 1 year already >.<

A few things: When I click the last page of this thread from the forum index, it always takes me to the page previous to the last (so in this case, 347). I thought the thread was broken, then I realized the thread must have too many hidden posts, so it's not actually "the last page" for someone who can see hidden posts. I guess I'll be forever annoyed by this (or until Tay announces Nosebleed's decision to kick me off the BM team :makina:)

Next, Umidah made a video about this

For the sake of recording the card side stories, which Umidah wants to get every single one, including URs and SRs, cychun, AKA Niccochi, AKA the largest whale, lent his account to Umidah, and Umidah signed onto it in the stream.

It... is nightmare inducing...

All 3 teams are of course all idolized URs, but that's not the scary part. almost all of these URs are level 2 in skill, if not 3. That means he has sooo many URs, he can feed them away to level skills without hurting his team. The rest of his SRs are nearly all skill level 4+, his Job Nico has a fucking level 7 ON AN SR! That's like 50+ SRs!

Base stats of the teams are 47k, with assist, he can get up to 66k!!!! That's literally tens of thousands of dollars I'd say.

You can find it here: http://www.twitch.tv/umidah/c/6120358 ~~ Starts around 1:30

Beware, sideeffects of viewing this video are temporary to permanent blindness, impossible levels of envy, mind going blank in amazement, and other such feelings.

Next, this was posted on Rin's subreddit:

XPHBZ4k.png

Pls help :kosame:

Lastly, cute image is cute

tpQ3Bi1.jpg

I just realized, it's been exactly a year since I watched the first episode of Love Live! ;_______;

I'm really happy I decided to watch it, I never understood idol shows so watching Love Live! was very risky. I'm glad I went through with it because I got to meet all you awesome folks <3

On topic, Fairy Hanayo may be the first and only event where I attempt T2 =O

Cloudy you should attemp to t2 more :D

So maintenance started alllready I really should go to bank buut it is so cold outsidee *oh yesterday my cast and stitches were taken* my eyes feel much better too ***

I can go outside again :D but I think I will go after the event starts I will play 3 experts then use a gem then 3 more experts will be left with 17 18 lp, go and run to bank then play again :D

sadly you won't see me getting Maki first or in first 10 >.< cause I don't want to waste lp :(

sadly you won't see me getting Maki first or in first 10 >.< cause I don't want to waste lp :(

Right decision, don't waste more than 2 or 3 LP ... I feel always bad about wasting even a single LP. Maybe I'm just too stingy ;)

You two would cry at the LP I've wasted during events. The Honoka SR I wasted 23-24 LP every gem for nearly 20 gems, and I don't pay 100% attention to my LP count, I kinda just play when I want to, even when going T1, so I end up wasting some LP here and there.