Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

idk whats more BS: the fact that I'm gonna lose top 200 just because my 3 cards that are idolized aren't Score Up or the fact that there's still people who get their high score this late in the game >.>

oh well. T'is only an extra scouting ticket. fk it, no more stressing

Well there are still some players who are stocking up on tokens and hasn't played the event song yet so your rank will continue to drop. :( Another fact is because the event song is easy to full combo which makes people want to get higher rank for better rewards. You can try again in the next token event. Don't lose hope!

Btw, I just leveled and hit Rank 200! Goal achieved! 4th Player to get Rank 200! :D

oGrp4EO.png

DPNUxOj.png

Event EX and x4 Songs should be out in like 3 hours from now! :P

Congrats on Rank 200 and 5 EX per gem! Can't wait til 200s, it's like a whole new thing having the first digit change~

Thanks Ceris! Good luck to you on Rank 200 which should be your next goal! :D

Now I can play 5 EX songs without having to wait for the lp to recover. :P

It's like you've gone in so deep into this game you're beyond saving :P

Congratulations on rank 200~

Haha thanks. Well it took me many months to finally achieve this level lol unlike Kb z who is almost Rank 300 lol. I've played the EN version since it first launched. :D

Edit: I have free space now to add new friends. :P

Thanks Ceris! Good luck to you on Rank 200 which should be your next goal! :D

Heh, I'm way to far away to start thinking about Rank 200, I just hit 150 in this event, and it took me 2 months since the Maki event just to get 20 ranks (I was 130 at the end of the Maki event), so what, 10 ranks a month (helped that I went T1 3 events in a row), so that'd be mid summer before I get there, not even factoring in the increased amount of EXP I need...

Just reached 152, going to finish this event as a rank 153, since I will be able to play the event song on Expert like 55 times with my tokens, which alone is over 4500 EXP, and i need only 4686 to rank up, and I still have 5 gems worth to grind today.

Congratz Zehel...

Your Guys with your Ranks, awesome... I'm happy I was able to make a 3 digit number out of mine now... You all are far ahead...

For the Event I did not grind so much the last days just collected what I've got on Tokens, now I've something about 2200. I also dropped the goal to reach the top 200 in the Event Ranking. Is just to bothersome. I think top 1000 is enough.

Congratz Zehel...

Your Guys with your Ranks, awesome... I'm happy I was able to make a 3 digit number out of mine now... You all are far ahead...

For the Event I did not grind so much the last days just collected what I've got on Tokens, now I've something about 2200. I also dropped the goal to reach the top 200 in the Event Ranking. Is just to bothersome. I think top 1000 is enough.

Not all of us, the closest to me in rank is Maki~chan at 124 then Nosebleed at 119, then Yeokso at 113, then you at 105. So you're in the upper half of the highest ranks that post here :P

I have a bit of playing left to do... I'm planning all EX for this

cNhUmL5.pngXux1Kox.png

They added the special border that specifies that the song version is 4x :D

98FRnii.png

Heh, I'm way to far away to start thinking about Rank 200, I just hit 150 in this event, and it took me 2 months since the Maki event just to get 20 ranks (I was 130 at the end of the Maki event), so what, 10 ranks a month (helped that I went T1 3 events in a row), so that'd be mid summer before I get there, not even factoring in the increased amount of EXP I need...

Just reached 152, going to finish this event as a rank 153, since I will be able to play the event song on Expert like 55 times with my tokens, which alone is over 4500 EXP, and i need only 4686 to rank up, and I still have 5 gems worth to grind today.

Oh well it will take some time to get to that Rank considering the limited gems that you currently have. Hehe I was saying that as your next milestone although it seems a bit far at the moment. Anyways, good luck and have fun playing the Event EX! :)

Congratz Zehel...

Thanks! Well just keep playing and don't worry about the Ranks. After some time, you might not even notice that you have hit past your goal. Have fun using up all your tokens! :P

I did a full combo on my 6th try that is pretty good :)

Congrats on fc the Event EX! :)

SoloYolo call is too strong, spent all my 30 gems in the JP version

jfwfXPz.png

Congrats on getting SR Rin! :)

Can someone explain to me how UR Santa Nozomi and the upcoming Pure score up Umi works?

For Santa Nozomi, it says Cool increases based on Pure and for Umi, it says Pure increases based on Cool. Does that mean they are better than normal URs? I heard they give 12% boost instead of 9%. Is that true?

Congrats on getting SR Rin! :)

Can someone explain to me how UR Santa Nozomi and the upcoming Pure score up Umi works?

For Santa Nozomi, it says Cool increases based on Pure and for Umi, it says Pure increases based on Cool. Does that mean they are better than normal URs? I heard they give 12% boost instead of 9%. Is that true?

From the wiki:

7HWRKmQ.jpg

Wow this is actually hard to explain haha.

Let's say we have  a 'normal' UR; in the case of Initial Nico's Smile Princess, you get a 9% bonus to Smile which is based off of your Smile.

Then we have the 'special' URs; in the case of Santa Nozomi's Cool Angel, you do indeed get a 12% bonus to Cool, but this 12% is based off of your Pure.

Normal:

• Smile Princess: 9% increase Smile
  • Pure Angel: 9% increase Pure
  • Cool Empress: 9% increase Cool

​Special:

• Smile Angel/Empress: 12% increase Smile based on Pure/Cool
  • Pure Princess/Empress: 12% increase Pure based on Smile/Cool
  • Cool Princess/Angel: 12% increase Cool based on Smile/Pure

I have no idea if the normal ones are better than special or not.

From the wiki:

7HWRKmQ.jpg

Let's say we have  a 'normal' UR; in the case of Initial Nico's Smile Princess, you get a 9% bonus to Smile which is based off of your Smile.

Then we have the 'special' URs; in the case of Santa Nozomi's Cool Angel, you do indeed get a 12% bonus to Cool, but this 12% is based off of your Pure.

Normal:

​Special:

Ah I see. Only thing left to find out is whether this special UR is better than the normal UR. Thanks for the table from wiki and your colourful explanation! :D

From the wiki:

7HWRKmQ.jpg

Normal:

​Special:

The 'special' URs are indeed better than the 'normal' URs.

My leader is UR Rin and I chose you as my partner

Iq7PsW9.jpgNow I swapped UR Rin with the UR Nozomi. My partner is still the same.KN4Cixh.jpgNow I still have my UR Nozomi as my leader but I chose a different partner who also had a UR Nozomi as their leader. PJzNV34.jpg Then I swapped my leader back to UR Rin but I kept my partner who had the UR Nozomi. dWg3Mvo.jpg

So anytime you, your partner or both have a 'special' UR as their leader, your stats are boosted more than both of you having 'normal' URs.

The 'special' URs are indeed better than the 'normal' URs.

My leader is UR Rin and I chose you as my partner

Iq7PsW9.jpgNow I swapped UR Rin with the UR Nozomi. My partner is still the same.KN4Cixh.jpgNow I still have my UR Nozomi as my leader but I chose a different partner who also had a UR Nozomi as their leader. PJzNV34.jpg Then I swapped my leader back to UR Rin but I kept my partner who had the UR Nozomi. dWg3Mvo.jpg

So anytime you, your partner or both have a 'special' UR as their leader, your stats are boosted more than both of you having 'normal' URs.

Ooo nice find Prae :D

But actually, can you upload a screenie of your Cool stat before any bonuses are applied? We also have to calculate in the case of Cool Princess, where the 12% bonus will be based off of Smile instead of Pure (your team has a 34,330 Smile, less than the 35,590 Pure.)

~~~

Though for me, Cool Smile and Cool Angel will whoop Cool Empress as well:

quKUXMb.png

33,940 Smile; 33,240 Pure; 42,390 Cool

Cool Empress (9% based on Cool)

42,390 + (42,390 * 0.09) = 46,205

Cool Princess (12% based on Smile)

42,390 + (33,940 * 0.12) = 46,462

Cool Angel (12% based on Pure)

42,390 + (33,240 * 0.12) = 46,378

So yes, newer URs > older URs. Friggen' KLab and their stealth buffing newer cards xD

Ooo nice find Prae :D

But actually, can you upload a screenie of your Cool stat before any bonuses are applied? We also have to calculate in the case of Cool Princess, where the 12% bonus will be based off of Smile instead of Pure (your team has a 34,330 Smile, less than the 35,590 Pure.)

Here are the raw stats.

cZBWOHc.jpg

Did a JP 10+1 and got 2 SRs, Rin Snowy Mountain Ver. #481 and Nico Café Maid Ver. #407. I don't really know how it is called nor how I get those blue tickets, but I did a scout that costs 5 of those and got myself an UR Eli, which is my third right now so I'm really satisfied. I find it funny that my JP account is so much stronger than my EN despite me starting it way later and having already bought 50 gems twice on EN. Well, my team stats are actually lower but that is because I got way more cards to practice and I'm having a hard time doing so. ;--------;

r70TLCP.jpg

Here are the raw stats.

cZBWOHc.jpg

Thanks,

34,330 Smile; 35,590 Pure; 43,590 Cool

Cool Empress (9% based on Cool)            raw             bond             ur bonus 1                  ur bonus 2             total

43,590 + (43,590  * 0.09) = 47,513 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (43,590  * 0.09) + (43,590  * 0.09) = 56,436)

Cool Princess (12% based on Smile)

43,590 + (34,330 * 0.12) = 47,709 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (34,330 * 0.12) + (34,330 * 0.12) = 56,829)

Cool Angel (12% based on Pure)

43,590 + (35,590 * 0.12) = 47,860 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (35,590 * 0.12) + (35,590 * 0.12) =  57,132)

Dammit KLab why must you devalue the legacy (older) URs ;-;