Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@phoenix playing w/ thumbs2hard xD

@Praeliator i see that idolized UR Rin. I now declare you my rival. You are the Gary to my Ash :P

You tempted me to do a 10+1 (I reaaaaally want idolized UR Ramen Rin); I only got a Pure Stamina Hanayo ;-;. But I also did a single draw and got Cool Stamina Maki as well sooo I'll say this 10+1 gave me "2 SRs" so I can feel better xD

DOrGPc2.png

@phoenix yeah thumbs are naturally slower than fingers I guess. Nosebleed plays fingers for teh speeds

@Praeliator Man that means your Cool team is gonna be like 42000+ raw stat once you max everything out huh. What a beast 

~~

u9c0XaB.png

Here's my Cool team(again xD); would be 41120 if maxed out

edit: and time your screenshots better LOL the periodic shine covered your Rin hardcore xD

I think I found some nifty tools

Event song point calculator

• Remaining Event Time: Choose automatic calculation
  • Live Settings: Input the results you typically get (ie. S rank/S combo on EX songs), also input the LP of the song you will play to farm tokens
  • Current Stats and Target Point: Input how many tokens you have, your desired point total, and what Rank (level) you are

And voila! It tells you how many gems & plays it will take to reach whatever point total you want by the end of the event.

~~~

Score match point calculator

• Remaining Event Time: Choose automatic
  • Live Settings: Input results (ie. S score EX songs, typically 2nd place)
  • Current Stats and Target Point: Input Rank (level), current point total & desired point total.

And voila!

For me, I'm at 26000 points and typically get S score & 1st place for Hard songs; if I wanted to reach 65000 points by the end of the event using optimal LP regen + gems, it'd cost about 6 more gems. (so realistically 7-10 more gems)

~~~

Profile description editor 

• Having trouble with the spacing in your profile description? Use this nifty tool!

@Ceris ah, thanks for the warning. So theoretically then I'd have to cut the "Final Rank" in half then (it said I'd be Rank 76 by the end of it; so it'd be more like 72-73, which means 3-4 more gems)

OT: looks like our time in General Discussion is over, folks. I think a proper gaming subforum is appropriate though.

How long have you been playing, Ezee?

maki~chan, Nosebleed and Ceris (and also phoenix(?)) are veterans who've been playing for like more than 4 months at least so they definitely got the experience for EX songs xD

meanwhile little ol' me who has only been playing for a month and a half only FC'ed like 2 EX songs total so far ;-;

~~

I should really start spamming EX songs for the rest of score matches. I'm sure it'll improve my skills like crazy (before Maki's score match I could barely FC hard songs >.>)

edit: Also down for setting up a time so we can *hopefully* face off against each other  ;)

Edited by Eclipsed