Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I don't like either song, which is disappointing, though, there isn't really a Lily White song I like a lot, Anone Ganbare is oka. Kinda sad the Printemps songs weren't as amazing as their older ones, like Unbalanced Love and Love Marginal. And then for BiBi I only liked Love Novels, hoping I like one of their songs coming out.

Really though, for Unbalanced Love and Love Marginal, I rank those two within my top 10 favorite Love Live songs, they're just amazing, was so disappointed I didn't like Eien Friends as much (can't remember the other, but I liked Eien Friends more)

I like Kimi no Kuse ni the most and then Anone Ganbare :D

BiBi I like Cutie Panter, Love Novels and Natsu Owaranai de

Printemps Unbalanced Love no1 :D Sweet&Sweet Holiday, Pure Girls Project, Love Marginal I kinda like the new song too :D

But overall I love Soldier Game, Someday of My life, Kodoku na Heaven, Kimi no Kuse ni, Unbalanced Love, Nawatobi, Start Dash, No Brand Girls, OP & ED songs the most :D

And just realized the first three people are the same person :D with 88888 points :D 8 is Kotori's(bird) mouth! Hahaha! 

Heh, These people are communicating in an IRC to make things like these happen. During the Rin event, Histy, Dannynite, and I all did stuff to copy easy other, without communication, we did the 3 different rares, matching names, and all hitting the same milestones in a line.

My favorite songs are (no order, I can't choose), Love Marginal, Unbalanced Love, Loveless World, No Brand, KiRa KiRa Sensation, Wonderful Rush, Snow Halation, Kodoku na Heaven, Koi no Shigunaru Rin Rin Rin, and Korekara no Someday. Some honorable mentions would be Someday of my Life, Kururin Miracle, Magnetic Today, Afterschool Navigators (I still listen to this all the time even though I played it like 300+ times during the Rin event).

Favourite songs... Hm... thats Hard. To Listen, I would say: Snow Halation, Koi no Shigunaru Rin Rin Rin, Mogyutto "LOVE" de Sekkin Chuu, Mermaid Festa Vol. 2 ~Passionate~, Anone Ganbare and Shiranai Love*Oshiete Love. If I think about it I like a lot of them ;) especially all with a lot of Umi. I love her voice.

To play, I love these song the most that brings me to despair ;) ... I like to be challenged (I'm a little masochist i think :P).

One thing I forgot... To show you my cool team. Thats really poweful now and can't loose (except against these ridiculous bots)

WMKkEjp.png

1. Susume -> Tomorrow

2. Bokura wa Ima no Naka de

3. Mermaid Festa vol. 2 ~Passionate~

4. Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!

5. Wonder Zone

6. Kitto Seisun ga Kikoeru

I like them energetic songs

@Ezee that's a pretty Cool team you got there :P. And yeah Umi's voice is really, really good. I'm in love with her line in Susume -> Tomorrow where she goes "Atsui kokoro (moteamashite)" not to mention I went and grabbed an Umi version for the song xD

Umi really is an amazing singer. My favorite singers in order are Rin, Umi, Honoka, Maki, Eli, Hanayo, Kotori, Nico, Nozomi. Hanayo comes first if we're talking Love Marginal, Unbalanced Love, or Kodoku na Heaven (she sounds fucking AMAZING in all those).

Random bit, for some reason, the singers don't sound like their usual selves in Wild Stars, but they do in their solo version. But when a line comes up that they say solo in the normal version of the song, they go to their normal Wild Stars sound... so awkward

Hanayo's is the most noticeable from what I've heard when paying attention (Nico is kinda noticeable too)

http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Wild_Stars

Gotta defeat laziness! Sometime, you should go for 1-sitting SR rush, or at least day 1, it's satisfying to be one of the first to get the card. My records were 4th for Hanayo, 1st for Rin, and ~100th for JP Rin (I slacked watching OwlRemember AKA COCOisBEST's stream), still, top 100 JP is good (comparing tier cutoffs wit b number of people, top 100 JP Is like being top 3 EN #of people per cutoff wise :P as in, 100/9000 = 2.2/200).