Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well, I was partially tempted to use $30gems to do a draw, it then I realized I will most likely get 11 rares.

Also, I ranked up, and am trying to use my LP. I dodged like 15 songs already just because Mermaid Festa keeps coming up. I refuse to play cool songs (especially Mermaid Festa, I really hate that map) because if ant S rank them, yet the game thinks it is funny to give me the song like 10 times in a row.

Eclipsed, you lured me in with that ur maki. I did two draws before you got that card, then I couldn't take it anymore. I did three more draws, and 

Screenshot_2014-11-05-20-15-38.png

I still want that Maki, but now I have an ur for all teams. 

I did one more draw afterwards, and it was just a rare, so I'm done.

Hook, line, and sinker. Gratz merc  ;)

These forums really need to fix the quote thing ASAP.

Yesterday was a really bad SIF day for me. In the end I lost 4 Matches completely because of the Restart of the app. I'm relative sure that I was at least first or second in every of them -> nearly 1000 points for the Score Match and 60 LP are gone  :angry:

In addition to that I wasn't really able to play good enough. I made stupid mistakes and could only FC one song (from 15 or so). How dissapointing, I hope today will be better... I want that Kotori so badly ;)

It's the most BS thing ever if the game has to use bots to average your win rate to 2nd/3rd place in Score Matches.

I want to be beaten by people, not bots. I even tried dodging them like 10 times in a row switching from Hard to EX and whatnot hoping for people but nope bots bots and more bots so I went ahead and took the damn 2nd place  <_< 

t3tPBYZ.png

~~~
Here's 69 images I took from today's score matches (total should've been ~75 but I forgot to screenshot some)
Played mostly hard. Probably like 70 Hards and 5 EX's total xD

Eclipsed's Score Match #2 Records: Day 1 Album (imgur)

Very rough tally up
1st: 41
2nd: 18
3rd: 9
4th: 1

Anytime I placed below 2nd, there were bots present. I hate bots.

~~~
Just for the folks who might go "Oh this guy only plays Hard watta nob"

I can hold my own thank you very much xD. But my hands get all sweaty when I play EX so I'm sticking with Hards for the stress free tyvm.

I swear I got sooo intimidated by everyone xD especially since this was my first attempt at Brand No Girls EX

nwL639T.png

But alas, my teams too stronk

jHqNM5h.png

..... MUST. RESIST. FURTHER. TEMPTATION. 

Gaaah. You guys and your lucky draws are making me want to do a draw even though I know I shouldn't be doing something like that.

How do they do those draws...???? Like with 2 single drawws they got an sr.... If you let me draw then I only get rares....

How do they do those draws...???? Like with 2 single drawws they got an sr.... If you let me draw then I only get rares....

Same here. T-T

Sides, I need to start saving up gems if I want to get idolized version of future event SRs. I've decided that it's less risky to do this instead of just saving up only to not get any URs. 

Here's my list of the event SRs I'm aiming for up until the recent kitty Rin SR:

Honoka: Nope

Hanayo: Maybe

Umi: Nope

Nico: Nope

Nozomi: Nope

Rin: Yes

Maki: Nope

Nico: Maybe

Kotori: Nope

Maki: Nope

Hanayo: Yes

Umi: Nope