Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm really ashamed by myself. SInce I saw you here wrote the amount you spend on SIF I calculated what i payed... ANd now I'm a little shocked. I thought it was so 450 € what would have been enough... but in reality it was 751,71 €.... THAT ARE 941 $ ... thats crazy I think I should not spend more money in the next time ...

I'm really ashamed by myself. SInce I saw you here wrote the amount you spend on SIF I calculated what i payed... ANd now I'm a little shocked. I thought it was so 450 € what would have been enough... but in reality it was 751,71 €.... THAT ARE 941 $ ... thats crazy I think I should not spend more money in the next time ...

Well as long as you got your basic living expenses covered feel free to spend your money on whatever the heck you want xD no need to feel ashamed!

But yeah, resisting the temptation is hard huh  :P 

I'm part of working society and so it doesn't bother me all that much. BUT I'm normally brain controlled and stingy so thats why i'm shocked :D

Whatever, I think with the draws today I can be satisfied. that I don't have to spend much more money this year.

But thanks for your reassuring words, Eclipsed :P

Okay, going to post a barrage of Rin pictures in a bit, but I wanted to bring special focus to one that was uploaded today (I realized I am expanding my Rin folder today due to everyone uploading Birthday pictures of her, so like 75 more Rin images to come!)

Anyway, this made me smile so much

RiiPzr7.jpg

I'm in such a good mood today, it's Rin's birthday, woke up with a RinPana moment in the new chapter, seeing that kuroneko Rin everytime I launch the JP version just makes me smile huge, and now I open the game just to see her. Today is bliss.

Another Rin spam~ (I'm sorry if there are repeats on what have been posted already)

qgYGxgv.png

zRH3WHw.png

rrNwnrW.png

CxHpjjl.jpg

m1nluiL.jpg

dNlQ9AO.png

U0GDVP3.jpg

OjzuilY.jpg

zaiVZ54.jpg

sSDIuiC.png

YJ07PSk.jpg

igYrJf7.png

26xmpOD.jpg

19zRcrz.jpg

TDAfEcg.jpg

0TOWRyB.jpg

Y1y2cak.jpg

A00YXwS.jpg

p3FXprf.jpg

OegWWBH.jpg

FX5eyO8.jpg

Z99thL8.jpg

CByokPW.png

B5myszT.png

TWpINaO.jpg

Annnnd now I've lost track of which ones I've posted, I might as well just link to album along with the RinPana one (to answer the question of how many images, 117 Rin and 119 RinPana)

nov 1. i'll miss you UR honoka, SR nico (1 hour old), R girls T_T

reason: my good ol' tablet betrayed me, formatted itself when i restarted it  m('~,..,~)m

is there a chance to recover your account if your device is formatted??

If you don't have your transfer code saved, you can go through KLab's support, but if you don't have your player ID saved, and if none of us have you added, you're better off just giving up and starting over.

If you don't have your transfer code saved, you can go through KLab's support, but if you don't have your player ID saved, and if none of us have you added, you're better off just giving up and starting over.

i didn't saved my transfer code, but i got my player id cause my little bro is also playing.. currently beggin him to give me his other account..

Sorry for your loss, mashiro x.x hope u can get your account back!

And next time make sure you get a transfer code ><

tnx for the support. Klab support just sent me an email to retrieve my account... so many questions and some of it i already forgotten but for the sake of mu beloved idols i'll do my best.. ;\

Sorry for the loss mashiro-san...

~~~~~

Sighhhh... You guys are seriously tempting me to do a draw with the 5 gems for Rin's birthday....

Sadly... Im always unlucky and I'm sure I'm only gonna get another uselesss rare...

before the sad accident happened i was happy celebrating for getting a new SR.. sadly i didnt last long ~_~

before the sad accident happened i was happy celebrating for getting a new SR.. sadly i didnt last long ~_~

Awh..... :( ....

Congrats on the SR but... Im sorry ofr the loss of your account....

Hope you get it back! Or atleast.... You'll have an account where your cards are badass...

Btw guys.... Reading past posts... And how did you get to know about Love Live?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~|

Well mine, I guess I discovered it on twitter where I saw them posting things like, "get my hands away from my phone" and other stuffs..... So I tried it out.... But when I got to the part where I unlocked Mermaid Fiesta... I learned again from twitter that there was an anime of that so I watched it...

The End...

(And I'm not living happily ever after cause I still don't have a UR team...)

Oh my god! CONGRATS ON THE UR! And also those new members!!

I guess yes? You should wake up...

Well, I played on JP fairly recently (like, 3 days ago?) so I only had like 3 or 4 Rares.

My first draw in JP

Screenshot_2014-11-01-12-26-31.png

Don't ruin my excitement by showing me all these SRs and Rares Umi  -_-