Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Long image is long

do-you-want-to-kiss.jpg

do-you-want-to-kiss-2.jpg

I've read this so many times already, thank you so much for translating this, it was a gem! It's rare finding something like this for RinPana, and it was an absolutely perfect scenerio. Rin being inexperienced and confused about her feelings, Hanayo suffering from her crippling shyness, Rin taking Hanayo's expressions into consideration (I can't figure out how to word this) over her own feelings, then RIN'S crippling shyness over something involving herself (trying to kiss Hanayo), and then the overly apologeticness from Rin where she again, takes Hanayo's feelings into consideration. Especially that last part, when Rin freaked out and felt horrible for what she did... I don't even want to try to express this in words since I suck at that. The traits both Rin and Hanayo showed in this (mainly Rin) are reasons I love them. People usually think of

Before I just start rambling and repeating myself, this is my favorite thing you've translated, thank you so much, really!

I've been meaning to make a post on RinPana, but haven't gotten around to it. One thing that I love though, is that people understand (hopefully, maybe the 18+ people just don't pay attention to them) that RinPana is an excessively pure pair. Not saying they wouldn't do anything ;)  But generally, if you find a RinPana picture, the image isn't the romance, they aren't making out 24/7, they're just in pure bliss being with each other. Most good images I find are just Rin and Hanayo with the happiest expression just knowing the other is right with them. They support each other, have similar personalities (yes, Rin is similar to Hanayo) so they understand each other, they're just perfect :wub:

S2 anime spoiler

Just the pure JOY Hanayo has that Rin conquered her trauma, they care so much about each other, it makes me feel so happy just looking at them~

THsldGH.png

Ceris, your passion about RinPana is awesome ;) I truly respect that. Besides that I don't like that Yuri Stuff between "my"  Idols, I've to agree with that that they two are really pure and innocent (only 1 thing I saw disturbed my delicate soul :D

And another thing, I really like your current Avatar :)

Well, I give up on Susume, there's no point in me even playing it any more. I have 20 failed attempts, and now each is just literally getting worse and worse, I went from 1 bad 1 miss a couple days ago to 5 goods 2 misses, to 4 goods 5 bads 3 misses, and my most recent, 10 goods, 2 bads, 5 misses. And I'm not even tired, my right thumb just won't move fast enough to do the quick doubles, and EVERY SINGLE TIME I miss the first fast double set on the left with the book on it (if you know which I am talking about). I haven't cleared Susume with 27 event points in 5 tries now...

I honestly miss more notes on this stupid map than Anomone Heart, Mermaid Festa Vol 2, and Yume x3 on Expert, with those first two COMBINED, which are DAILY EXPERTS so they're supposedly 11*, higher than this.

Edit: Confirmed I somehow lost all my skill in SIF. I hate this, it happens to me in all games, I'll play consistently good for weeks, then just die off for another week where I play horrible, then slowly work my way back up to where I was in the good times, I never get better at games because of this :(

rHXTi4Q.png

I've gotten a 2 good run, 1 miss on this before.

Ooooo, in JP, the next 3 days will rotate 3rd years only and the other two, I'm probably going to do the 1st Years Only 10+1 since I have 75 gems atm, which 25 is more than enough to keep top 9000 for Rin<3 I must have kuroneko and shironeko Rin!!!

So, I've been listening to Someday Of My Life, Honoka's solo from her duet album with Rin. The song sounds amazing and the lyrics are great, plus Honoka is an excellent singer. I wanted to comment again on how I love Honoka's serious side, and this song definitely represents Honoka when she is serious (I can just image her expression during the song).

Really, all the solo songs from the duet albums are great. Honoka has a serious love song, Hanayo has Kodoku na Heaven (nuff said), Rin has Koi no Shigunaru Rin Rin Rin which is exemplifies RRi's extraordinary singing voice, Eli's solo has amazing lyrics but while I don't like her voi e in the chorus, the verses sound sooo amazing, Kotori's cute song, Blueberry Train, Darring by Maki sounds weird but awesome, Nozomi's matching her voice nicely and while I didn't like Nico singing hers, it still sounds okay (these two are my least favorite.) Lastly, Umi's is okay (her other solo from her solo album sounds better, this goes for Kotori as well)

Does anyone know when the next Nico event is or which card will be in it?

Because the current Nico SR they're offering in honor draw is my 3rd favorite in the whole game and i know i'd be pushing my luck trying to get it (and i know i'll just come back crying here after i get nothing) but the urge is huge.

Does anyone know when the next Nico event is or which card will be in it?

Because the current Nico SR they're offering in honor draw is my 3rd favorite in the whole game and i know i'd be pushing my luck trying to get it (and i know i'll just come back crying here after i get nothing) but the urge is huge.

I did 4 single draws couln't stand when saw Maki T.T

Next Nico event will be 4th Score Match  around 5th January

Card is this one :D

426px-Nico_smile_sr217.jpg426px-Nico_smile_sr217_t.jpg

I did 4 single draws couln't stand when saw Maki T.T

Next Nico event will be 4th Score Match  around 5th January

Card is this one :D

426px-Nico_smile_sr217.jpg426px-Nico_smile_sr217_t.jpg

Then that's fine I can buy gems for her by then.

Don't really like the idolized version much but I'll get it.

Well guys, I'm going to do a 50 gem draw, I'll come crying in a sec.

Whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you you you got her actually! You got her last time too!

I know!

I couldn't even believe it!

I'm like ecstatic right now, this is the greatest feeling.

Thank you gods of Love Live, I am unworthy of being this blessed, but I will follow you for eternity.

DoBgI7t.jpg

tumblr_inline_mynopwmBt61qe3xk8.gif

Please tell me I am not dreaming.

Is this really okay? Am I allowed to be this happy?

I don't know anymore.

Well, you came back in tears alright.

So, last night, I passed out at 11PM without spending my EN LP (I had like 45?) and happened to wake up at 3, I spent my JP LP first then logged on to EN thinking "good thing I woke up!"... then forgot maintenance just started 30min earlier. I just laughed to myself "it's just Eli" and went back to sleep.