Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So ahahah just now I was touching maki to hear her saying things then the screen had a black transparent cover for a second and when I touched home again to hear her, I saw the text "results" on Hanayo event I touched it and saw event is finished when I touched ranking the maintenance announcement came :D

Chapter 3 foreshadowing the Nozomi event :P

And I wonder what's worrying Maki-chan.. 

Didn't expect the new UR to be Umi, I guess that's alright.

I really want one of the Yukata cards though. I'll wait for my tickets before doing the draw.

Also nice we're getting Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love

I really liked this one

I.... I didn't make it. I nearly made the top 1k but I didn't. I'm so depressed right now. On the bright side, at least I got one scouting ticket. :) Going to take a break from being so competitive in rankings.

*pats back* My condolences.

Hmm guess Maki-chan didn't have love problems after all, it was too much to hope for.

So this time they only released 2 parts huh, well I guess they wanted to make the chapters all complete.

I.... I didn't make it. I nearly made the top 1k but I didn't. I'm so depressed right now. On the bright side, at least I got one scouting ticket. :) Going to take a break from being so competitive in rankings.

Aw I feel you don't be sad :(

Btw I finished the event with 21k points it is because I didn't lose lps and woke up at nights I guess :D

Guys!! GUYS!!

Oh my god i'm crying right now

I got a  Maki SR with a scouting ticket on the ifrst try!

Of all the pleasures in this world, I don't think anything can top this other than a Nico SR.

Weirdly enough the envelope was of a Rare (so I was already making a dejected face) and then when it showed the character it was an SR.

Did this game just troll me?

Should I use the second scouting ticket despite it almost certainly being a Rare?

Edit: I also got the new normals, I really like the first girl, her smile version is really adorable. Twin tail power I guess?

Koyuki.jpg

Ranpha.jpg

You're all lucky, haha.

I'm wondering, whether I should secure the stones for the next event, or just try my luck and use them for single draws. New SR's are kinda tempting, but last time I tried with singles, I got ugly rare repeats. Somehow, I never get lucky, when I need it - my luck is completely random and often comes in least expected situations.

I have one ticket as well, so either I'll do a single draw, three, or two and secure five gems for the future. I want new cards as well!

; ^;

Ahh I am not sure how I feel about this :( in the end used all my gems sigh...

I am happy I got Honoka in Yukata which I wanted and I can idolize Nozomi but then another draw hoping to get a UR or a nice SR... then I got Rin I love Rin but her skill is stamina :( So 100 love gems used 3 SRs I wish I did 20 single draws T.T

WP3HTig.png

hrJbLlU.png

I wanna go to a cat cafe with you too :3