Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

did two more 10+1 draws and get this:

weas2_zpsbbac4263.jpgweas1_zpscf6d2ab6.jpg

Happy with the result :D and that Maki *.* and finally my pure team will improve! but I want some more SR o at least UR D:

I was really tempted to just spend 50 USD today. But I'm afraid my draws will turn out like this. I really want the Maki UR though.

Fuwa is finally back on again! Eli event is starting soon as well! I'm kinda wishing that the rank cutoff would be 1500/2000 this time for 2nd SR but I highly doubt it as I spent less love gems on the last Honoka event than the Nico event and KLab most likely want to milk us some more.

JP version needs at least 20 love gems for a chance at the 2nd SR so I really hope we don't come to that in the English version or I will stop aiming for top 1000. Rather do 10+1s instead, them URs  :P

I had an interesting song start to the JP event. I started with Love Wing Bell (OMG I freaked). The whole time I was slightly teared up and with a big smile on my face, no lie. Then Kodoku na Heaven came up, the game was just trying to make me cry and succeeded. The next was Love Marginal, not bad at all, I absolutely love all three of those.

Love Wing Bell (spoiler for S2)

anime_wallpaper_love_live_777744848.png

http://imgur.com/uOXHwig

I got her with my five tickets :D Rin loves me ♡♡♡ I wanna idolize her so much :D

You people with your Rin cards make me extremely sad...

1 hour left ?

What time will the Eli event start? :D

About 45min after the time of my post.

Those story chapters were.... simply outstanding.

And that was fast...

3abkuGJ.png

3K2bEFZ.png

The song is actually kinda difficult, I know I'm going to mess up endlessly on those double changes, surprised I got it first try though. Of course, no rare from the 2k FP there.

They didn't increase the rank cutoff :(

Will try out the new stories in a while. It seems that we would only get 2 love gems by the time we reach the 11000 points for SR Eli.

Feels like they keep decreasing that love gem payout each event...

And I wish I was as cool as this guy

That all Nico team.

I'm going to order a Nico nendoroid next month for my birthday :D

Also i'd like to announce i started working on Ooshina Tomo's 4 part NicoMaki doujinshi.

Ooshima Tomo is the goddess of NicoMaki so i'm really excited to try and translate it but it'll take time, that is if i'm able to even finish.

Since Nosebleed hasn't done a NicoMaki Post of the Day in a while, I'll do it for him

http://youtu.be/Vdd3ag4rFx0

Came with a BD from the 2nd season, apparently it was cut from the OVA (?) I don't remember the OVA whatsoever, need to go redownload of some time.

I was out all day running around i'm completely beat up and tired, and then i come home to this.

It feels like ny life was worth living for this moment. I have reached sheer bliss.

tumblr_inline_n4nsyueluG1szwyid.gif