Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Just discovered Hanayo has a song where's she's center, Oh, Love&Peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTBK0UHpqWU

I was going through and listening to all the songs while reading lyrics and watching the live performances, and now I'll probably go back from the beginning and record centers when I finish my first go through.

Despite all the suffering you've caused, you're still a pretty genki girl, and i think you're pretty cute because of that.

So just for a day i'll forgive you. Happy Birthday Honoka~

lJmNwzz.jpg

Fun fact: with the 5 gems from her birthday I did a single honor student draw and got another Honoka

aww, Nosebleed :wub:

I was saving up so that I wuld hit 50 gems on her birthday and do my guaranteed SR 10+1, but they changed from the predicted release schedule, which absolutely sucks. I dont care for any of the SRs or URs that are being released, tragically, so I'm going to wait another event t.t

So yeah.. gave in to temptation and did another 50 gem draw (i bought 50 more gems so i still have 50 spare)

Got all rares and another UR Hanayo. Argue all you want about how lucky I am for getting a UR, but i'm seriously not in the mood for this. The only UR I get is the only one I no longer want or need. Like it literally serves me no purpose. Out of every single UR why did it have to be this one?

I would legitimately have preferred the Honoka UR.

Just.. no.

I am completely and utterly done doing 50 gem draws. Not worth it.

Honoka, you were never my favorite character. Even so, happy birthday honoka.

Nosebleed, I envy the fact that you're getting another UR, but at the same time I pity you because it's the same one you've had before and also because of the ability... Hang in there.

Guys, apparently SIF is going to be featured in AFA Indonesia. Not sure about AFA Singapore though...

Edited by phoenixfyre2552

Happy birthday, Hooks! (My friend's autocorrect turned 'Honoka' into 'Hooks' the other day, and that's what we've been calling her since. I don't know why, but it makes me like her even more. I even named my Twitter after her.)

I'm at 48 Love Gems now... But with the bad luck I've been having in recent draws, I'm not even that tempted to do a 10+1 anymore. More saving up for the Hanayo event!

Meanwhile, in the JPN version, my last 15 Love Gems got me SR Nozomi, R Umi I didn't have yet and SR Nico. I am so done with everything, I clearly picked the wrong version for my main account.

I took screenshots of each character's quote for Honoka's birthday

Honoka

fjaxKbD.png

Today's my birthday. It's an important day, so I'm glad I got to see you. Ehehe...

That laugh at the end was extremely cute when I heard it, like heart-effecting cute lol

Umi

79O0CG3.png

Happy birthday, Honoka. I'm looking forward to being dragged around by you for another year... Just kidding.

Kotori

ZPi415B.png

Happy birthday, Honoka-chan. ♪ Make sure you keep being your cute self. ♪

Maki

eGMfV1R.png

Honoka, happy birthday. I would normally never say this... but your smile always encourages me.

Rin

1ZQSr29.png

I'm going to go buy Honoka-chan's birthday present. ♪ I really want her to like it, so I'm going to put my all into choosing it~

Hanayo

QraAJVl.png

Rin-chan and I went to go buy Honoka-chan's birthday present together. ♪ I really hope she likes it... ☆

Nico

3laKqtJ.png

This present is supposed to be a surprise for Honoka, so keep it a secret from her, okay? It's her birthday today.

Eli

it5KXgV.png

Happy birthday, Honoka! This year, I want to hear lots more of your songs, which are able to captivate everyone.

Nozomi

elBjZA4.png

Happy birthday, Honoka-chan! Let's go eat some delicious food with everyone else. ♪

So, Maki wins hands down for best quote for Honoka's birthday.

And I totally fanboyed around the end of this performance when Iida Riho pulled out maracas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmTcvNdiPuw

Oh, and Loveless World and its lyrics are awesome, and so are the drum covers to that and After School Navigators.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23817408

And that covers everything Love Live related I've had in the past day, Eli event is approaching, but not going for top 1000 (or whatever it is) for this one.

The only idolized card I wanted was Honoka so Eli or Hanayo I won't waste any love gems and won't put money on this game anymore after doing draws I feel guilty and kind of stupid for paying to do a draw T.T

Kick me out of this content if I pay any more :D

I'm trying HARD for the Hanayo event, going to get the two reward for her since Hanayo is right near the top of my favorites and the unidolized is really cute.

Did a 10+1 on the JP ver and got this:

341px-SR_376_Rin_August_Ver..png'

and then I did a 5scout and got another!

I'm wondering if I should idolize her or not >,>

~~She has an ability that fortifies score for 3s with 30% chance every 22 notes. Keeping both would mean I have 3 cards that fortify score now, which is hilarious.

the idolized ver looks like:

341px-SR_376_Transformed_Rin_August_Ver.

what do you think? Should idolize or not?

Also, since Eri is one of my favs and I dont expect much competition, I think I'm finally going to go for that top 1k position! It's going to be thrilling! ^^

Did a 10+1 on the JP ver and got this:

341px-SR_376_Rin_August_Ver..png'

and then I did a 5scout and got another!

I'm wondering if I should idolize her or not >,>

~~She has an ability that fortifies score for 3s with 30% chance every 22 notes. Keeping both would mean I have 3 cards that fortify score now, which is hilarious.

the idolized ver looks like:

341px-SR_376_Transformed_Rin_August_Ver.

what do you think? Should idolize or not?

Also, since Eri is one of my favs and I dont expect much competition, I think I'm finally going to go for that top 1k position! It's going to be thrilling! ^^

I think you should have them both they will give you a better score :D

And someone can please explain this "score match" to me? Today 1 hour later Nico's event will start and I have no idea about what to do :D