Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

10575393_776237772426284_483834916550608

People like these scare me.

Seems like the event song is cursed for me. Still no FC, I always get some sort of a single stupid mistake in every single playthrough.

Erm,  maybe try make ur accuracy up by attantion and low down ur speed? since this song queit slow @@ need patient =w=

ANyway i make last 2 event songs with hundred plays but no fc, coz always stupid mistaken XD

No, just... no. Three more tries and all stupid fails. I quit.

If you are hitting a kinda large number of greats, you could try adjusting your game's timing. If you are hitting notes late, try -5, and if your are hitting them early (like I do), I find +5 to help.

16180 event points and 201k song score :) I always do at least 30 greats :/

I get 25-35 great range every time, always suck on the sliders.

So, I read the lyrics to the current Kotori event song (Kotori solo), and the song is really cute. It's a song about being late to a first date due to spending too much time trying to look cute. Though, the song says "Pleas wait, Blueberry Train". Umi has blue hair. It's on the same album as Hanayo's solo about a girl in her class (Rin obviously). Am I over thinking this?

Speaking of Umi, my teacher wrote Da Ocean on the boars, and the first thing I thought was Umi da~

I get 25-35 great range every time, always suck on the sliders.

So, I read the lyrics to the current Kotori event song (Kotori solo), and the song is really cute. It's a song about being late to a first date due to spending too much time trying to look cute. Though, the song says "Pleas wait, Blueberry Train". Umi has blue hair. It's on the same album as Hanayo's solo about a girl in her class (Rin obviously). Am I over thinking this?

Speaking of Umi, my teacher wrote Da Ocean on the boars, and the first thing I thought was Umi da~

Obviously you're not thinking too much since the fandom clearly prefers Umi x Kotori

And "Umi Dah!" best pun

Yawn... My points is only 11.8k only... Grr, I need to get that bonus honoka at rank 1k..

My smile is so low that I can't reach A at Love Marginal.. ^_^

What is better to idolize? The SR Honoka given by the event or SR Honoka(Smile) scoutable or is it not possible to Idolize???

If all else fails, just put them both in my team...

There's no "better to idolize".

You can only idolize a card when you have another card that's exactly the same.

So you can only idolize the event Honoka if you get a second event Honoka. If not then you'll have to stay with unidolized Honoka forever (or until you're lucky enough to get her in an honor scout, but chances are really low).

Always idolize a card once if you haven't already, that is if you want to complete your album.

I can't stop listening to Nodoku na Heaven, the song is just beautiful. I was walking down the street to my car after class and listening to the song, being forced to choke back tears. I'm a pretty emotional person, so it affects me just thinking about the song.

I don't know how I am going to make it through Hanayo's event that has this song. Some times my emotions are just at a really high level, and if I play that song, I'll end up tearing up and missing notes, I just know myself and that will happen... I just feel myself want to tear up thinking about Hanayo in pain (I'm so sympathetic, can't help it)

That duet album is amazing too. I loved Kokuhaku from the first time I heard it, and the lyrics are real nice too. I also like how Kokuhaku is like the prequel to both solo songs in the album. In Kotori's version, she went through with the confession planned in Kokuhaku, and it turns out well and she's on a first date (I can see Kotori confessing, so it fits). Then we have Hanayo's solo. We know Hanayo is way too timid and scared to confess unless someone supports her, so the song shows what happens when she doesn't go through with Kokuhaku's confession. (I realize I'm saying Confession twice in a row with the song name and English, but whatever)

Also, I must apologize to Rin. I used to say Rin had my favorite solo song, but Hanayo easily has her beat. I tried Google Translating Rin's song, but I couldn't figure out a meaning through the translation (if there is one)

There's no "better to idolize".
You can only idolize a card when you have another card that's exactly the same.
So you can only idolize the event Honoka if you get a second event Honoka. If not then you'll have to stay with unidolized Honoka forever (or until you're lucky enough to get her in an honor scout, but chances are really low).
Always idolize a card once if you haven't already, that is if you want to complete your album.

Also to get the love gem for maxing bonds, and if you're a completionist, max level and max bond every member like I do (plus you get the occasional album reward). But yeah, you have to have two of the same card, it can't just be the same character and rarity.

Today I start training to pass the army's physical tests and I needed some motivation to keep me going.

Thus I've put all of (or most of them) μ's albums on my iPod and I will only stop running once i've gone through at least 15 songs.

μ's : making exercise more fun.

Also that's a great song Ceris, it's always wonderful to discover a new song that you fall in love with :P

Me? I'm still in the Magnetic Today hype. But the metal song you posted a while back became one of my recent favorites.

I checked out the expert version on SIF and it looks so fun.

Do you guys do this as well to max Lvl a Normal Idolized Card?

Max Lvl and Max Bond 1 Card > Use as practice mat for Another Max Bond Card > Repeat > Repeat > Until you want to LvL up or Max LvL your Rare..

Yey, Finally got SR Honoka(Event)... Though I need to be vigilant not to drop to 2001 or lower... Need to Idolize it.. 

Do you guys do this as well to max Lvl a Normal Idolized Card?

Max Lvl and Max Bond 1 Card > Use as practice mat for Another Max Bond Card > Repeat > Repeat > Until you want to LvL up or Max LvL your Rare..

First make sure the card is idolized if you never idolized it once.

Then max out the bond for 1 love gem.

Maxing out the level is not mandatory but it is useful for the album reward.

Then do whatever you want with the card, if you don't have better cards as a replacement then keep it, if not then sacrifice it as exp for a card you want to level up, that's what I do.

This is for Normal cards.

If you already idolized that card once then skip all the steps and just use it as canon fodder, no use in leveling it up, unless it is the best card you've got.

I used to save level 40 maxed normals for leveling the SR cards I get. Then I realized I had so many random cards with no meaning, so I started selling them so that I don't have crazy excess and instantly max my SRs. I'd rather have reason to sacrifice all the level 1s and such.

Though, extremely recently, I went back to leveling cards, but this time I am leveling repeat rares for the sake of using all the extra cards.

Oh, and you need top 1000 to Idolize Honoka, not top 2000.

I can't stop listening to Nodoku na Heaven, the song is just beautiful. I was walking down the street to my car after class and listening to the song, being forced to choke back tears. I'm a pretty emotional person, so it affects me just thinking about the song.

I don't know how I am going to make it through Hanayo's event that has this song. Some times my emotions are just at a really high level, and if I play that song, I'll end up tearing up and missing notes, I just know myself and that will happen... I just feel myself want to tear up thinking about Hanayo in pain (I'm so sympathetic, can't help it)

That duet album is amazing too. I loved Kokuhaku from the first time I heard it, and the lyrics are real nice too. I also like how Kokuhaku is like the prequel to both solo songs in the album. In Kotori's version, she went through with the confession planned in Kokuhaku, and it turns out well and she's on a first date (I can see Kotori confessing, so it fits). Then we have Hanayo's solo. We know Hanayo is way too timid and scared to confess unless someone supports her, so the song shows what happens when she doesn't go through with Kokuhaku's confession. (I realize I'm saying Confession twice in a row with the song name and English, but whatever)

Also, I must apologize to Rin. I used to say Rin had my favorite solo song, but Hanayo easily has her beat. I tried Google Translating Rin's song, but I couldn't figure out a meaning through the translation (if there is one)

Also to get the love gem for maxing bonds, and if you're a completionist, max level and max bond every member like I do (plus you get the occasional album reward). But yeah, you have to have two of the same card, it can't just be the same character and rarity.

Completionist u may need put a lot of money to get every single SR and UR =w=

I dont think it's worth being a completionist personally, but to each their own. I just like keeping the cutest cards and the strongest cards. Rare Idolized Smile Umi for life! Anyway, Sparkker, watch out. It's top 1k for a second SR from the event, and you won't casually reach that rank. Most people are gunning for it because they also want that SR, so they spend Love Gems to replenish their lp and get more points than people who save lp for honor scouting. It just depends on whether you want to scout more or want the second SR. Objectively speaking, it's probably worth the number of love gems you spend getting the second SR for most events because SRs are so rare, but I like doing scouting because it's fun and the chance to get awesome SRs and URs.

I wanted to share this, SFW Doujin based on u's girls playing SIF

http://raizoo.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/headless-aki-school-live/

Oh, and I have to say now, page 11 is Nosebleed's line up in the future.

I dont think it's worth being a completionist personally, but to each their own. I just like keeping the cutest cards and the strongest cards. Rare Idolized Smile Umi for life! Anyway, Sparkker, watch out. It's top 1k for a second SR from the event, and you won't casually reach that rank. Most people are gunning for it because they also want that SR, so they spend Love Gems to replenish their lp and get more points than people who save lp for honor scouting. It just depends on whether you want to scout more or want the second SR. Objectively speaking, it's probably worth the number of love gems you spend getting the second SR for most events because SRs are so rare, but I like doing scouting because it's fun and the chance to get awesome SRs and URs.

It's worth the number of love gems if you are dedicated already and don't waste LP, otherwise you'd be spending like 20 to be top 1000.

I wanted to share this, SFW Doujin based on u's girls playing SIF

http://raizoo.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/headless-aki-school-live/

Oh, and I have to say now, page 11 is Nosebleed's line up in the future.

That website was one of the greatest discoveries, i've been following it ever since Zaka posted it pages and pages ago.

They're planning on translating a ton of doujinshi i found that made me faint, I can't wait to see more from them.

Also that's totally me on page 11. The feels.

I felt so bad for Nico though.

Here’s your chance to get a limited UR card in School Idol Festival! Get a UR Honoka card when you pre-order your copy of the Love Live! School Idol Project 1st Season Premium Bonus set from NIS America, Inc.!

This set includes 2 Blu-ray discs including bonus features such as Japanese trailers and Japanese TV spots, a full color, hardcover art book, a Love Live! Weiß Schwarz card, and more!

Pre-order your copy today at the NIS America online store. The set will be available on September 2, 2014:
Love Live! School Idol Project 1st Season Premium Bonus Set
http://store.nisamerica.com/Anime/Love-Live-School-Idol-Project-1st-Season-Premium-Bonus-Set

Love Live! School Idol Project 1st Season Premium Concert Set (includes the original soundtrack, Notes of School idol days)
http://store.nisamerica.com/Preorders/Love-Live-School-Idol-Project-1st-Season-Premium-Concert-Set

10516625_340130089476945_836449370923739Taken from SIF facebook... Finally Promo UR Bundled started!

No money to buy that...

Yes, I forget how much, but you get FP for clearing all three. I usually clear the others after my initial rush just for that bonus.

Speaking of event songs, I just learned that Love Marginal is another RinPana song. While the lyrics are not specific and just speak of someone wanting to be with their childhood friend, Hanayo's VA is seen and heard (most dominant voice) as the center to Love Marginal (Kotori is for Sweet&Sweet Holiday), hinting some significance. Oh, and Love Marginal's lyrics are like Kodoku na Heaven's, being about unrequited love.

Never realized how many songs had these undertones. Going to spend some time and read every single song's lyrics soon.

Oh well, Just gonna spam 5-10 gems more or something if I feel desperate to idolize Honoka which probably I will....

Edit: I remember it's from ranking 1001-2000 right? ...(Just gonna check later when I play)
If you wanna add me, just find the same name..