Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Alright I put both Umi and Hanayo on the sides and I'll see how well I perform score wise.

For some reason I haven't been getting FC on Love Novels despite being able to initially.

My screen sometimes does not detect my finger when I press the note which is really making me mad because i'm missing the notes despite knowing for sure I pressed the  thing.

I think it might be because it's detecting as two fingers because I'm moving my fingers too fast or something and thinking I'm trying to double tap a single note.

I must have stole your FC'ing capabilities because I've FC'd Love Novels nearly every attempt now :P

I woke up an hour late and missed out on 10 LP... I'm ranked 400 already, and I spent 4 love gems. I guess I'm skipping this guaranteed 10+1 draw after.. Does anyone thing it's unwise to do a 10+1 outside the guaranteed?

I just press the note and the game does not detect it and literally says "Missed"

If it was just a bit off time it'd say good or bad, but it says missed, meaning my finger wasn't there for the game.

This is what's kind of frustrating.

I'm going to clean my screen I guess.

Mind you the difference in event points is just 6 if you miss one note but it's still something and I want all my points.

I must have stole your FC'ing capabilities because I've FC'd Love Novels nearly every attempt now :P

I woke up an hour late and missed out on 10 LP... I'm ranked 400 already, and I spent 4 love gems. I guess I'm skipping this guaranteed 10+1 draw after.. Does anyone thing it's unwise to do a 10+1 outside the guaranteed?

Definitely. My friend did one and got 11 Rares so I would really advise against it  :wacko:

Unless you really want to be in top 200 for score ranking, not a good idea at all.

My friend got 11 rares as well, but I got 2 SRs out of a non-guaranteed one when I started out.

Oh, I just looked at what card is coming out after the Honoka event, which is right after this Nico one if we don't get repeat ones like the JPs did. The animal version of Rin comes out. I'm never going to be able to idolize her, but I can at least try! I so want that card. Why is it not in an event!?

Unless you really want to be in top 200 for score ranking, not a good idea at all.

I was talking in between the end of the guaranteed draw and the next event, since during that small space I will have enough love gems to do the draw due to Nico's birthday. I have 46 love gems now, I'll get 5 for Nico's birthday, and get 1 for idolizing that new member from this event, plus 1 more for idolizing this event Nico.

What the hell I failed on the same note AGAIN.

It keeps saying I miss it even though I'm clearly pressing, and it's the same note every, single, time.

This has happened once before in Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai. I seriously don't know if it's pressure or something but it doesn't detect my finger in one note for some reason and it's ALWAYS the same one.

Yet I was getting FC yesterday and I haven't changed anything.. *sigh* I don't know.

I don't want to be stuck getting 227 event points,  I want my full 233

What's your combo at when you're missing the note, so I can see which one you're missing. I'm curious now. I kept breaking at 194 on a slider

It's not a slider, it's a single and early on too and I was doing fine on it yesterday.

It's the note that gives you 58 combo. 

I think my finger might be pressing the same card twice and not moving up enough for the game to detect a change, though it doesn't feel like that at all, but it's clearly not detecting my finger on that note.

Well, I just started watching the anime (Literally only on episode 2) as I, ironically, stumbled upon this by asking someone what a picture of something was from, and it ended up being this. I'm attached, lol. Anyways, I generally suck at rhythm games (never play 'em) so I'm kinda bad, but this is fun so I figured I'd give it a try, lol. That said, my ID is:

Same name, too. :) 

That note really is random considering it comes up like 4 times in the song.

Wow, I remember looking up a video for the Kotori event song to figure out what the notes were and found this guy who made a guide to every song that was out at that time. Looks like he' still going, so if you ever need a little help with each individual note, check out these videos, they're pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OktopazOfficial/videos

Well, I just started watching the anime (Literally only on episode 2) as I, ironically, stumbled upon this by asking someone what a picture of something was from, and it ended up being this. I'm attached, lol. Anyways, I generally suck at rhythm games (never play 'em) so I'm kinda bad, but this is fun so I figured I'd give it a try, lol. That said, my ID is:

Same name, too. :)

Hope you enjoy the anime!

I think it's close time for me to sacrifice spots on my friends list and attempt to add everyone in the OP.

I was talking in between the end of the guaranteed draw and the next event, since during that small space I will have enough love gems to do the draw due to Nico's birthday. I have 46 love gems now, I'll get 5 for Nico's birthday, and get 1 for idolizing that new member from this event, plus 1 more for idolizing this event Nico.

I'm a bit confused. Does that mean you'll still have the guaranteed SR when you draw? Because the "between" you mentioned has always been a server maintainence.

I've read before that you can get 5 love gems from the birthdays of the characters, but are those just freely given out or do you need to do/have something?

I've read before that you can get 5 love gems from the birthdays of the characters, but are those just freely given out or do you need to do/have something?

They're given out~

That note really is random considering it comes up like 4 times in the song.

Wow, I remember looking up a video for the Kotori event song to figure out what the notes were and found this guy who made a guide to every song that was out at that time. Looks like he' still going, so if you ever need a little help with each individual note, check out these videos, they're pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OktopazOfficial/videos

Those videos are really awesome.

I checked the Love Novels one.

The note is completely in tempo so it's either me doing something really wrong or my game hates me.

Just need to login to claim it. Sad we don't get love gems for seiyuu's birthday's too.

I'm a bit confused. Does that mean you'll still have the guaranteed SR when you draw? Because the "between" you mentioned has always been a server maintainence.

Actually you're right, they do last up to the next event, don't they? The last one ended on Nico's event starting. Nico's birthday comes so far after the end of the event, I think the next one will start (if it starts on a Monday, Nico's birthday is on a Tuesday...) So there really is no point in me worrying about this draw until after the end of the next event. I'm going through an entire event next time starting with over 50 love gems, I could take perma-first if I wanted to :P

Just log in on the day of that birthday :)

They're given out~

Those videos are really awesome.

I checked the Love Novels one.

The note is completely in tempo so it's either me doing something really wrong or my game hates me.

Dunno if you want to feature a random person's work, but adding it to the OP would be cool since my post is going to get lost in here fast.

Sure i'll add them to the OP. 

I update the OP very often, it has all of your IDs updated so don't think I forget to add them.

It also has links to the wiki~

I'm thinking of also updating it whenever a new event is going on with the event's banner.

Actually you're right, they do last up to the next event, don't they? The last one ended on Nico's event starting. Nico's birthday comes so far after the end of the event, I think the next one will start (if it starts on a Monday, Nico's birthday is on a Tuesday...) So there really is no point in me worrying about this draw until after the end of the next event. I'm going through an entire event next time starting with over 50 love gems, I could take perma-first if I wanted to :P

Haha ~ When you do, take a screenshot of it to celebrate. :lol:

I deleted some random people from my friend list, so I'd be happy to add more people here! I don't care about SR/UR leaders, some of my friends use N cards simply because they like how they look, so... Guess I just like having people I can occasionally talk to on my friend list XD

Still at war w/ Wild Stars lol. I'm glad I like the song so at least I don't mind playing it over and over again for an FC... It's weird, I either mess up throughout the entire song OR I get really lucky with a 200+ combo and then score GOOD on the easiest notes right at the end. Any advice? Last time I really had trouble with getting FC was Mermaid Festa, but at least I got it before the Clear B trophy (sighs).

Now, Love Novels, on the other hand... after completely throwing me off guard at first with its confusing map, it's become my favorite song to play out of the entire bunch. Must be my BiBiBias :P

Sure i'll add them to the OP. 

I update the OP very often, it has all of your IDs updated so don't think I forget to add them.

It also has links to the wiki~

I'm thinking of also updating it whenever a new event is going on with the event's banner.

That'd be cool, especially about the events, let's people know the game itself is actually active.

Haha ~ When you do, take a screenshot of it to celebrate. :lol:

I'll do it for the Rin event, if it works the same as this in just collecting points.

I deleted some random people from my friend list, so I'd be happy to add more people here! I don't care about SR/UR leaders, some of my friends use N cards simply because they like how they look, so... Guess I just like having people I can occasionally talk to on my friend list XD

Still at war w/ Wild Stars lol. I'm glad I like the song so at least I don't mind playing it over and over again for an FC... It's weird, I either mess up throughout the entire song OR I get really lucky with a 200+ combo and then score GOOD on the easiest notes right at the end. Any advice? Last time I really had trouble with getting FC was Mermaid Festa, but at least I got it before the Clear B trophy (sighs).

Now, Love Novels, on the other hand... after completely throwing me off guard at first with its confusing map, it's become my favorite song to play out of the entire bunch. Must be my BiBiBias :P

I haven't FC'd Wild Stars yet either, it's the only regular song I haven't FC'd. Those short sliders that come up at the beginning and with the held slider in the middle are murder.

And Love Novels is just that awesome, though my favorite will always be No Brand once it gets released, but until then, Wonderful Rush for me. Most fun would probably go to Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru.

They are too overpowered; the difference even between SR and UR cards remains big. It's also one of the reasons why the top positions in all the events are mostly occupied by maxed out teams of endgame players, and we'll never be able to compete with them..

I disagree with this. A smile Honoka idolized maxes out at 4060 smile points. UR Hanayo has a stamina restoration ability and maxes out (lvl80 because you'll never ever get a second one unless you're absurdly lucky) at 4190 smile points. Count in the extra 200 you get from bond, and your everday smile honoka is already better than UR Hanayo in smile. Then you can start to count the 1.1 bonus and the better ability boost. The same goes for Smile Rin and Smile Nico. Likewise with Cool rares. UR Hanayo maxes out at 3770, while all three of the dominant-cool idolized rares beat her raw score if you count bond, even without the 1.1 boost or actually effective ability. She's only really viable on a pure team given that you have a good set of rares to accompany the other teams. I could do the numbers with the SRs, but suffice it to say that they shift more and more in favor of the good on-trait rares as you go down the totem pole.

(hence why I wish I had more smile honokas)

we should also put this google docs that Gavisi posted on page 18~ on the front page imo. I've had to go looking for it more than once and it's really useful for planning

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoJyQ_Iy77nEdC05VlVqZmFMRlVfa3U1QWtuWTBUaWc#gid=0

Wild stars... *shudders* It took me so many attempts just to FC that song... Also, tomorrow's daily rotation song would be soldier game. Not sure whether if I'm confident enough to use 25 lp for it because I have not been able to FC it at all. :(

Also, I already added you arakura!

Congrats on those FCs/scores, Ceris~!! :D Makes me want to try harder too, haha.

My most recent tries in general, though...

BrzfAKGIEAA4G9Z.jpg

BrzfEzbIgAA8VqZ.jpg

I'm cursed. It's Project Diva all over again @___@

Sort of related, I don't usually watch anime, much less slice of life type of stories with all-girl casts, but the LoveLive! anime is fun!! (Watched 8 eps so far.)