Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Same here for me. Haven't seen a rare in like ages  :mellow: 

Am hoping to get a Maki/Eli rare from my FP scout so I can idolize them. Not to mention they have the highest cool points among the other cool cards currently in the game and would give my cool team a much needed boost~

Got a Smile Hanayo from a song reward (I didn't even get an S rank anything in that run of Love and Peace!) so I idolized her and got my 50th love gem. Yet another non-Maki rare though. #Nomakifaction shall be represented with each and every rare I get now.

@Nosebleed: That really sucks...

Got a Smile Hanayo from a song reward (I didn't even get an S rank anything in that run of Love and Peace!) so I idolized her and got my 50th love gem. Yet another non-Maki rare though. #Nomakifaction shall be represented with each and every rare I get now.

@Nosebleed: That really sucks...

Go for 3rd 10+1 draw?

I'm waiting for the event to be over because the next SR cards being released are Maki and Hanayo, with the UR being Honoka. I'm completely fine with all 3 of those, so I'll do my draw then. My teams are almost all Rares with a bunch being idolized, I'm not in a desperate need for more rares right now. Some Cool cards would help, but that'd just be for placement in the event song, which I'm not too worried about right now.

Total rare count up to 34, with 11 more possible since I can do the 10+1 draw. 32 normal rares, and none of them a Maki. There's only 27 different normal rares, 24 without Maki, so what's up with that?

Also ranked 599, still holding top 1000 pretty strong. Inbetween playing the event song I don't drop below the 1000 mark anymore.

Sigh not doing so well at the event rankings as I'm hovering between 1300~1500. Lower level peeps have an advantage over me as they can level up faster and have more instances of LP refills  :(  On the other hand I'll get more LP refilled per loveca spent, this business model literally encourages spending more loveca the higher rank you are and I'm not that willing to do so so I just might settle with a single Umi SR if the competition gets too tough during the final few days. Game is tough guys~

sitting on rank ~2.8k, 100 tokens that I'm not using b/c of being sick and stuff. Prolly not going to go all that well in this event, then again I don't really need an alpaca anyway. Can't seem to ever fc event or wild stars, always slip up somewhere. Also over 9000 greats, o well.

Yeah, I don't see myself FCing Wild Stars, but I think I have a chance at the event song. I got 4 goods on one run and finally figured out every single note of the song.

Two more smile idolized rares to level and my entire smile team is max level and hopefully I'll be able to S-Rank my last Smile song, Bokura wa Ima no Naka de. Once I do that, I'll have both Smile and Pure teams maxed (for what I have) and will start working on Cool. This event is getting me so many members since I can rank up faster and get to play more.

I had problems FCing Wild Stars as well the short holds during the beginning of the song was killing me, took me bout 10+ tries to finally get it down.

Have currently maxed out my cool team and am saving up on fodder to feed to my SR Umi once i obtain her in another 6k points.

Huhu, seems event song easier much than wild star @@ i thought is hard when watched youtube clip.

Anyway, even can read all note well, always my left finger didnt push the notes when double tap... or may release the hold by wrong timing T_T

Maybe can get fc before event (didnt confidence bout always make small mistaken...)

Wild Star short hold is harder for me...

Looking for leftover 2 Nico and other 2 member, for commplete 4 empty slot~ Hope to get other rare cool eli for idolization too. 

Alright after yesterday's fiasco I'm back to grinding this hardcore to get back what I lost.

Probably getting in the top 2000 soon and hopefully 1000 at some point.

I was so close to 1000 last night. If my interent hadn't went off this was my plan:

2 hard plays to empty the LP gauge

use love gem as refill

another 2 hard plays which would get me enough bunnies for the hard song.

do the event song on hard

get just close enough to rank up but not rank up yet (4 exp away)

spend the remaining, now recharged, 15 LP in another hard song

rank up, refill LP

play another 2 hard songs

play the event song on hard again

spend the rest of LP on another hard song and spend the rest of the bunnies on the event song.

Just imagine how much event points I'd have gained if my dad hadn't ruined the whole plan.

*sigh* I nearly ragequit..

This kind of situation will probably never happen again. It wasn't because of the refill, it was because of the timing that would have been perfect with ranking up that would have made this plan really good.

I went down to ~2700 in the ranking. I'm actually wondering whether people started to mass refill their LP with stones since yesterday. Maybe it's actually not worth to try anymore, since I can't stay as competitive as those with good teams full of rares. I should propably focus on clearing as much  side stories to get the remaining gems and do that draw when the event will end.

On the other hand, I got a pure Maki today through regular scouting! Now if only I could get my hands on Nico...

That's weird. If I remember correctly if you're in the middle of the song and the internet disconnects you are still able to continue the song till the end and it'll give the option to retry the connection, should be ample time to restart the internet but I might be mistaken.

I faced similar issues during the last Kotori event where my phone crashed twice and i wasted 30LP for nothing, was very tempted to use a loveca on the spot but oh well I refrained. I'm getting 51 LP when it's fully refilled which is not much different to having 45 LP anyway lol

I went down to ~2700 in the ranking. I'm actually wondering whether people started to mass refill their LP with stones since yesterday. Maybe it's actually not worth to try anymore, since I can't stay as competitive as those with good teams full of rares. I should propably focus on clearing as much  side stories to get the remaining gems and do that draw when the event will end.

On the other hand, I got a pure Maki today through regular scouting! Now if only I could get my hands on Nico...

It's the additional LP recharge they get from ranking up. That's why it's easier for new players to score higher in event rankings even though they are not able to compete in the event song rankings as they get more plays per day than those higher leveled. I'm saving up on gems as well, just gotta draw that SR Maki!

On a side note, the Nico faction is on the rise  B)

That's weird. If I remember correctly if you're in the middle of the song and the internet disconnects you are still able to continue the song till the end and it'll give the option to retry the connection, should be ample time to restart the internet but I might be mistaken.

The problem was I couldn't turn the internet back on again unless I entered an argument with my parents which I was not up for really.

The game let me finish the song but my dad turned it off right before it ended so it couldn't connect to the scoreboards so I basically threw away 45 bunnies.

Well if it comes down to it i'll spend another love gem. I'm calculating how many love gems I can get back so it should still be within reach.

The problem was I couldn't turn the internet back on again unless I entered an argument with my parents which I was not up for really.

The game let me finish the song but my dad turned it off right before it ended so it couldn't connect to the scoreboards so I basically threw away 45 bunnies.

Well if it comes down to it i'll spend another love gem. I'm calculating how many love gems I can get back so it should still be within reach.

After finish song, may failed connect to internet, u can wait until internet on back and tap again to attempt connect again, it can be connect to scoreboard again.

It was 2am, I went to sleep after because I had an exam today.

I'd have to have left the tablet with the game running all night until I woke up and turned the internet back on again and there's no guarantee the app wouldn't have restarted because my tablet sometimes likes to restart apps when I unlock the screen.

Well it's all in the past now, I just have to make up for what I missed now.

It wasn't the game's fault, it was my fault.