Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I've learned the hard way that its best to be super paranoid and spend more than 26 gems to reach 1k. This only applies if you've been diligent in not wasting lp, if you do then expect yourself to be wasting more gems.

Edit: go with 30 gems, not less than that for those who have been diligent in not wasting lp. It's safer this way.

I can't stress it enough, everyone remember, the cutoffs skyrocket up at the end of every event. You may feel safe on the 3rd to last day, but that can change in just a few hours. I've watched myself drop from 600th to 1100th in just 4 hours.'

Images below is the cutoff portrayed as a graph for Tier 2 cutoff. Blue line is the cutoff, the other colors are expectations using mathematical equations.

Nico Event

c6No0.png

Honoka

c6NrC.png

Hanayo

c6NF0.png

(That Hanayo event was fucking insane, I watched the cutoff jump over 1k during a TOKEN event in an hour. The cutoff during the week barely raises 200 points per hour normally)

I could grab more, but those just show what I mean. You can view more here: https://sites.google.com/site/llsifeneventtracker/

*Just a note, for the Maki event, the tracker wasn't started until like 1.5 days late, hence the straight line.

This is why we don't expect stuff from KLab EN. The wink is so mocking.

W7xg6Sj.jpg

I can't stress it enough, everyone remember, the cutoffs skyrocket up at the end of every event. You may feel safe on the 3rd to last day, but that can change in just a few hours. I've watched myself drop from 600th to 1100th in just 4 hours.'

Images below is the cutoff portrayed as a graph for Tier 2 cutoff. Blue line is the cutoff, the other colors are expectations using mathematical equations.

Nico Event

c6No0.png

Honoka

c6NrC.png

Hanayo

c6NF0.png

(That Hanayo event was fucking insane, I watched the cutoff jump over 1k during a TOKEN event in an hour. The cutoff during the week barely raises 200 points per hour normally)

I could grab more, but those just show what I mean. You can view more here: https://sites.google.com/site/llsifeneventtracker/

*Just a note, for the Maki event, the tracker wasn't started until like 1.5 days late, hence the straight line.

This is why we don't expect stuff from KLab EN. The wink is so mocking.

W7xg6Sj.jpg

Makes sense. Assuming songs are ~3minutes each you can burn through ~20 songs/hr @ ~200 to ~250 points per song so like 4000 to 5000 points/hr. Which translates to a 12k-18k spike during the last few hours. Ewww

Thanks for the heads up Ceris

Will definitely have gems prepared for the end game sprint