Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

i'am weak guys... i had to do another 10+1 draw... But that will be surely my last one for the next weeks ;). I finally got 2 SR in that draw. Another Pure SR Nozomi and finally my UR/SR are complete I've got a Cool SR Maki.

So now I'm satisfied with that and realize that I spend too much money  :D but whatever... I just can't resist these 9

Greetz

Don't feel bad I am glad you guys actually got good stuff :D

Just sad because it has been awhile and I feel like I need a UR I can put her as my avatar so my friends can use her I feel really useless about that I am sorry if you are on my friendlist and I could be 1st or 2nd every match with a UR I could get Maki faster sadly that didn't happen today either I don't think I will get a UR even if I reach rank 125 though (98 at the moment)

Well, I got an UR on my JP account around rank 40, and my alt EN had an UR initial Kotori at rank 24 (actually looking to give away that account)

Don't feel bad I am glad you guys actually got good stuff :D

Just sad because it has been awhile and I feel like I need a UR I can put her as my avatar so my friends can use her I feel really useless about that I am sorry if you are on my friendlist and I could be 1st or 2nd every match with a UR I could get Maki faster sadly that didn't happen today either I don't think I will get a UR even if I reach rank 125 though (98 at the moment)

Don't worry about the rarity of your leader, since everyone is bound to have at least one friend with an UR of each rarity and you only need the UR pair once in a while when a New song is released and you need an S rank :D I just make my leader whichever card I feel like, whether it's my UR Honoka or just a rare Hanayo.

Well, I got an UR on my JP account around rank 40, and my alt EN had an UR initial Kotori at rank 24 (actually looking to give away that account)

Don't worry about the rarity of your leader, since everyone is bound to have at least one friend with an UR of each rarity and you only need the UR pair once in a while when a New song is released and you need an S rank :D I just make my leader whichever card I feel like, whether it's my UR Honoka or just a rare Hanayo.

Agree, at times I feel like quitting because my friends who I know in person and started playing later than me as well can pull SR/UR like it's nothing and I'm sitting here trying to get one SR/UR besides the one they give you in the yolo 10+1. At the end of the day, I remind myself I'm playing it for myself, for fun and to make friends (sort of), not to compete with them. <--- I know this line is lame but it works >___>

Haha don't worry, that's not a lame line :P. Competition is fun, but only with the right mindset! 

Speaking of mindset, I need to chill when I'm going for FC on some of the Hard songs. I have about 2 more hard songs left but I get so tense when playing that I eventually slip up randomly and get so pissed ><. I'll probably go on a rampage the day I start the Expert songs.

Aishiteru Banzai! Hard for me is currently sitting at 10 clears with highest combo of 213 out of the 223 needed for FC. The past 5 attempts I made were ruined by a single "Good" T-T

Update: Hooray!

NFHCD4N.png

Now just have the dreaded Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 Hard left to FC... apparently, out of 10 attempts, my best is B combo (123/237)...........

Agree, at times I feel like quitting because my friends who I know in person and started playing later than me as well can pull SR/UR like it's nothing and I'm sitting here trying to get one SR/UR besides the one they give you in the yolo 10+1. At the end of the day, I remind myself I'm playing it for myself, for fun and to make friends (sort of), not to compete with them. <--- I know this line is lame but it works >___>

Exactly, it's all for fun, and to support our idols and their industry so they stay around (does KLab have anything to do with supporting the franchise?)

I thought of something. I could promote this thread, and in turn this forum overall with the little bits of traffic my SIF profile receives, dunno if it would be a good thing though, considering I'd directing people here under a different purpose than this forum. Since Nosebleed is a leader of this forum, I'll ask you, what do you think?

@eclipsed: Just have to stay concentrated! The songs that gave me trouble were Kit to Seishun, Wild Stars, and Mermaid Festa vol1 when I was playing through the game.

Random thing, I'm still getting friend requests, I have like 250 by now o.o

I thought of something. I could promote this thread, and in turn this forum overall with the little bits of traffic my SIF profile receives, dunno if it would be a good thing though, considering I'd directing people here under a different purpose than this forum. Since Nosebleed is a leader of this forum, I'll ask you, what do you think?

Random thing, I'm still getting friend requests, I have like 250 by now o.o

In the meantime I get no SR/UR out of this game.

I think i'm going to throw 20€ at the game just for the sake of a SR, i can't deal with the despair anymore guys :(

Omg when I first started I assumed you all had a good amount of SR's and UR's but apparently that 1% draw rate can make you go months without any UR's huh ><

Update: just S combo+score'ed the daily special oteomeshiki renai juku (Normal) for another 2000 friend points

No rares. That means I went 5000 friend points with no rares now AHHHHH 

Omg when I first started I assumed you all had a good amount of SR's and UR's but apparently that 1% draw rate can make you go months without any UR's huh ><

Update: just S combo+score'ed the daily special oteomeshiki renai juku (Normal) for another 2000 friend points

No rares. That means I went 5000 friend points with no rares now AHHHHH

My slowly building army!

Which cards do you guys prefer in terms of aesthetics? I personally love the Cool cards. Or maybe it's just 'cuz blue is my favorite color.

I like the pure cards because I like maid outfits that don't look like the generic ones~ Their yukatas and wedding dresses are beautiful as well *___*!