Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Uhm what's this new version of the event song that costs 180 Tokens? And not just that, there's and easy one that costs 60 and a normal one that costs 120. There's literally nothing different about it (on the cover at least), I don't really want to spend 180 tokens to try it.

Do you think it's a bug?

Also didn't expect them to include the EX version of the event song out of nowhere but that's nice I guess, it is kind of tough to FC though, it gives about 370 event points btw in case you're wondering.

Edit: Okay i sacrificed 180 tokens just to see what it's about. I got 932 event points (FC and S rank) and the song was the exact same. The map was the same as well.

Well, i'm not even mad

It seems they failed the update or i just didn't notice the difference in the song.

Edit2: Now that I look at the update notice it says a new song would be added as well but I don't see it anywhere.

Sooo.. update fail?

Uhm what's this new version of the event song that costs 180 Tokens? And not just that, there's and easy one that costs 60 and a normal one that costs 120. There's literally nothing different about it (on the cover at least), I don't really want to spend 180 tokens to try it.

Do you think it's a bug?

Also didn't expect them to include the EX version of the event song out of nowhere but that's nice I guess, it is kind of tough to FC though, it gives about 370 event points btw in case you're wondering.

Edit: Okay i sacrificed 180 tokens just to see what it's about. I got 932 event points (FC and S rank) and the song was the exact same. The map was the same as well.

Well, i'm not even mad

It seems they failed the update or i just didn't notice the difference in the song.

Edit2: Now that I look at the update notice it says a new song would be added as well but I don't see it anywhere.

That's the x4 Event that they failed to label correctly. And the Expert released was Listen to my Heart. Try out LtmH on Expert, IMO it's a ton of fun (and I really hope I can FC it before the end of this event, not the most time to play it remaining... :P)

First try so close...

tLz7HIp.png

But 180 tokens they give you 46exp which meanscyou lose 138 exp to rank up

That's why I'm spamming the Expert and not the x4. I want the EXP, because if I can make it to rank 98 for the Rin event, it will make grinding so much faster.

So I haven't done my next draw yet, I'm honestly too scared of the crushing despair I'm definitely going to experience.

Here's mine as well:

2sjl54h.jpg

Also, 4x and Expert has arrived!

jNjoz2x.jpg

So glad I saved up on those tokens. Gonna start spamming the EX version of event song. Hopefully I'm able to S-S it as the token gain rate is higher than that of hard. Will help loads for a spot within top 1000.

You people and your UR cards... 

Yes if only you do A-S combo you wll get more tokens than 45+30 playing

Cause I get 233+140 = 373 tokens

And on ex you need to do at least A combo each time to get 375 tokens not worth it I guess

Yes ex song scoring is not calculated in event score ranking

It's just an expert version of the song people can choose to do that gives more exp/faster. Same reason for the 4x cost/reward. 

In Japan, where people are spamming love stones and are capped by time, to be competitive for the top ranks, you would need to spam the 4x cost/reward. 

The descriptions seem to be completely misleading, then. I guess the most efficient way would be to spam the expert song, provided you can S-A it. What about the 4x versions? Are they cost/point efficient, or more just a way to spam large ammounts of tokens at once? I guess that's the main reason why japanese devs introduced them ingame.

Just noticed we hit 4000 replies, that's kind of insane.

Well today I bring you part 6 of Osoroi (lit: matching outfits) which was released today :D

That short on going RinPana 4-koma if you don't remember.

Enjoy~

p3RV00y.jpg

OKSAxUC.jpg

*to be continued whenever the artist releases the next part*

Someone also translated this.

Honoka moe~

D7Vx3fP.jpg

Is the anime good? I thought about watching it since the game is so fun.

It's great to get to know the characters, particularly season 2 which really goes deeper into each character's background story.

If you enjoy SIF and haven't watched the anime yet, you definintely should.

No the anime's story is not great nor is the setting of it, but as you probably figured out it's solely character based so just put it on, sit back and enjoy the girls trying to achieve their dreams.

Someone posted a full NicoMaki doujin on pixiv, i'm currently in the process of translating it, it's pretty hilarious