Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Event image looks good

Uhh i have been playing the jp version since 1am last night, wanted to do my first 50gems draw but now sr guarantee ended and i have 45 gems should i draw today? Or wait for 9 more days?

I'm only doing guaranteed SR draws, ever. I don't want to risk not getting a SR in a 10+1 draw on either ..

I feel like her popularity being lower than Nico's will make this event a little less intensive. I spent 14 love gems for Nico, I am expecting to spend no more than 12 for Honoka.

I sure hope so. Gonna hold on to my love gems until the last few days before I decide if I should go for the top 1000 finish. Teddy bear Honoka is kinda cute as well  :P

Did my first attempt of Love Marginal (I love Printemps), got 1 good and 1 bad, dunno why, the beginning of the chorus confused me, but I got it on the 2nd attempt. This is definitely the easiest event song we've gotten (maybe, I can't remember Umi's)

Honoka, you haunt my draws, but I can't deny how cute you are.

Curse you!

Come on! Give in to your destiny of being with Honoka!

Actually I have more than 40 gems right now which I am saving up for emergencies during future events (due to the fact that I can only play 3 times a day during school days). I might end up not using love gems for it and just treat Honoka like a background object (because she looks horrible unidolized)  :P

In jp version there is a 2nd scout page what is it? Is that an all pure cards draw??? I wish they do that in eng version too i need at least 1 sr in my team :D

It changes, sometimes it's all one attribute, other times it could be a subgroup (BiBi, Printemps, or Lily White(, or it could be members of one grade level.

Just as I thought; this event's song might actually be the easiest one of all, but the note sequence makes it incredibly tricky to gain FC, unless you get it right. I did the song twice on hard and failed miserably on those intersecting long notes.

On the other hand:

Screenshot_2014-07-21-18-25-33.png

I still lack accuracy to reduce the number of greats; either that, or I'm just not serious enough. It's still funny, since I finally FC'ed it on first run today, like it was nothing at all. Perhaps because it's my most favourite of all special songs and it kinda grew on me. After all, Nico and Nozomi make a delicious combo :>

Also, why am I ranked only around 1k? _-_

edit:

Screenshot_2014-07-21-19-32-46.png

LEL

What the hell :( I just did three 10 student pulls and not a single Rare.

Also rank 121 in the song score ranking with 211115 points (dem 1's)

Thank you all my Honokas! You finally came in hand!

Edit:

The person in first place in the score ranking is clearly cheating. They haven't even cleared hard songs yet.

It's impossible to have 1.935.638 score

*sigh* hackers