Nosebleed and Kaguya's AUA

Kaguya

You guys really are playing dirty... come to the light Nosebleed, don't become an unfair person that doesn't even have mercy on maids.

@Kaguya I'm just holding back as my maid duties make me unable to go against my masters. It would take a combined mecha-KaguNosebleed to beat me if I were to go all out in one of my fields of expertize. Sadly, going all out towards such weak people would hurt my pride as a maid.

Heh. You're the one who would challenge me, and inside fuwanovel on top of that- the fighting prowess is decided completely by VN knowledge. I don't think anyone here can match me on that besides Clephas, though~

Fix that you have op now

What are your favorite foods?

I actually don't have a favorite dish- I try to cook something different whenever I have the opportunity to- eating the same thing too many times is torture.

Ahhh so that's why you are so inseparable.

Actually, I haven't had the chance to do any S&M play with nii-chan yet. It's very troublesome- I can't find a flaw to pick on and start with the usual routine. It'll probably happen eventually, though.

Why?

As nii-chan said, it's all because of love <3

I see, I hope you didn't forget your promise in our early days. I'll catch up to you and make you call me Yukiru-sama, that would be the best victory I could ever achieve. Fufu, 300 visual novels is not enough. get ready to go down senpai!

How many visual novels do you read a month?

I see, I hope you didn't forget your promise in our early days. I'll catch up to you and make you call me Yukiru-sama, that would be the best victory I could ever achieve. Fufu, 300 visual novels is not enough. get ready to go down senpai!

How many visual novels do you read a month?

My pace accelerated somewhat lately, I'm reading between 10 and 15 non-nukige VNs per month.

Does any of you have an absolutely favorite VN? What about a character from a VN, any absolute favorite?

Little Busters would be my favorite.

Character would probably be Feiris from S;G. Still can't get over how awesome her route was.

Either her or Saigusa Haruka from LB. I cry every time.

Hard pick.

Does any of you have an absolutely favorite VN? What about a character from a VN, any absolute favorite?

impossible- after reading about 300 VNs, I cannot choose a favorite character. You simply cannot compare a lot of them, since they belong to different genres and universes. Hell, it's impossible for me to make a list with my 50 favorite characters, much less pick a favorite.

Same thing with the actual VNs.

What do you two do when you're alone?

Alone together or alone as in, being by myself?

Well, I'm always alone, I'm a hiki after all. Being near other people is the anomality, not the opposite- since I rant so much about myself, you probably already know my routine.

When we're alone together.... It's a secret~

Alone together or alone as in, being by myself?

Well, I'm always alone, I'm a hiki after all. Being near other people is the anomality, not the opposite- since I rant so much about myself, you probably already know my routine.

When we're alone together.... It's a secret~

Miss, you're contradicting yourself, are you saying Nosebleed does not fall under "people" ? 

What do you two do when you're alone?

Much like Kaguya I live pretty much as a hiki most of the time and don't usually enjoy outside contact.

During said time I just waste my life away in the otaku world.

If you mean when I'm together with Kaguya, that's private of course~

You should really stop avoiding my questions, I'm trying to have a conversation here.

Is it too much too ask to be answered properly?

It really depends on your question. In most cases, it's totally ok to ask being answered properly.

I'm totally giving you proper answers to what you're asking, though.