Hello there! :3

Hey everyone, i'm a 23 year old british male who is obsessed with VN's and Anime which drew me here ;P, Currently playing through Dengeki Stryker while waiting on the Majikoi series to finish translation :3 (could be a while i know) 

To be quite honest i'd like to be able to read Japanese to help out with translations as i have a fair amount of time on my hands when not at work! My favourite VN would definitely be the Majikoi series or Grisaia. I'm also an avvid PC gamer so if anyone has steam or whatever i'm more than happy to add people :)

Got tons of favourite Anime's, i tend not to really read manga all that much, I love Metal Music and i can't really think of anything else to put here D:. 

So yeah, hey!

Thanks FruitsPunch :D Yeah, i like a fair few Metalcore bands. I guess my most recent one i've listened to a fair amount would be Killswitch Engage. Got so many more to go though, i had tons on a hard drive ages ago, but the hard drive died and i couldn't recover it all so i'm currently trying to build up my itunes list again :P