Should I bother watching code geass if so why?

Code Geass has a bit of everything so it's pretty interesting. Some of the most highlighted features would be:

• It got romance to a certain extent but it's not focused on it
  • It's funny, despite the serious look it got lots of comic scenes.
  • There are some awesome battles for those who enjoy action and also lots of battle strategies to make it feel more like a true war/rebellion instead of just some retarded battles with mechas.
  • The characters make you have feels more often than not, this show got lots of tears and sadness.
  • Supernatural powers are included but in a moderated quantity, it won't be everyone who'll have a Geass. (You actually end up wanting for more since most of the powers are really cool)
  • The soundtrack is pretty nice, there are some OSTs that could make regular scenes look epic.
  • The plot is probably what get everyone hooked into it, the flow of everything feels really well made, at least I never thought that anything felt delayed nor rushed.

Season one is really great, has a nice pacing, and great character development.

Season is still great but has a faster pacing, due to this, the plot is given more importance than the characters development (especially for sides characters, to the point where some of the side characters decisions didn't make really sense in s2, which was somehow disappointing).

Still a great anime to watch if you enjoy manipulative / twisted / Controversial MC.

Never watched it, but it seems like the hero is going to turn evil, unlike Evangelion. But I can be wrong, plus Code Geass

doesn't seem to be a bad anime!

There is no really good and evil in this anime, it's more complicated than that.

I myself watched it only because of the recommendation of a guy who has very similar taste as me and I loved it in the end.

You should watch code geass because its good and people should watch good anime.

The protagonist is the tactician type where the ends always justify the means. The show does more than just glorify that attitude and attempts to showcase the pros and cons of it and presents the moral dilemmas the characters face without making any of them seem black and white. It is that which provides much of the conflict and drama throughout the show.  Basically what I'm saying is that it doesn't try to make the protagonist into a simple one dimensional anti-hero badass, and he sometimes even comes off as quite pathetic. If that sounds interesting to you, watch it.

Yes. Because the internet says so.

Now, off with you.

Ofc, Geass is one of the gem out there. It wont disappoint you!!!

tired with the seriousness of geass?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzMEJGGB-k want more?? just pm me or search it by yourself

You just destroyed my image of Code Geass.