Hi (Late introduction)

Berilium

Hello. My name is Berilium (not really) and as you can see I'm from far away to the south (and it's starting to getting cold =_=) I started reading Visual Novels a few months ago and I decided to register in this forum because why not? It's fun and educative >.> I started recently (3 days ago) studying japanese and if my motivation keeps me up i'll be able to learn it and maybe help translate a few VN hanging around. My objective is a long one but i'm proud of having one lol

I hope we get to know each other well!

PD: Sorry if my English is akward. I'm not a fluid speaker and I always felt more comfortable translating rather than speaking ._./

Oh, that reminds me, we're supposed to change our location to Spain to confuse users.

Oh wait, I shouldn't reveal plans.

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay. Please avoid all suspicious individuals and always make necessary precautions at all times. Have a very safe stay.

Welcome, I hope you'll find a new home here.

I certainly hope you achieve your goal of learning Japanese... I've heard terrible stories of people who died trying.

Do not be ashamed to die for a noble goal! You will be forever honored by your comrades, so long as you keep holding the line! :D

Welcome to the holy vn land fuwa! Also greetings fellow Jap learner~~

I've been studying Japanese for around 6 months now. The most difficult part for me was not starting, but not giving up even when struggling with the language for a few months. After that it becomes a much more relaxing low energy task. My strategy for japanese was learning the kana's and basic grammar and then I read jp vn's slowly with the use of dictionaries. That paid itself a lot in the end luckily.

There are lots of ways to reach fluency in japanese.  がんばって! And you'll get there ^^