Well, hello there

AnimalSoundss

Hey all, just thought I'd do this introduction thing. Seems to be all the rage these days. So, I collect and play VNs, obviously. Got about 50 or so, though i've only got through maybe 17 so far. Live in cali, full time college student, part time foot model, beginner cleaner/typesetter for manga, etc. Nice to meetcha!

Yep, a random picture I found.....somewhere lol. Definitely that girl from pokemon tho. I just saved it for the expression on her face haha :P

On 4/16/2014 at 6:48 AM, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

What's your favourite VN?

Have a moe:

Spoiler

http://licdn.awwni.me/nf2j.jpg

The gift of Moe.....you have my thanks! And favorite VN is very hard to choose......Probably between Katawa Shoujo and Kamidori? Though Grisaia is definitely becoming a contender, its like Katawa shoujou, except it's mental problems instead of physical ones lol

The gift of Moe.....you have my thanks! And favorite VN is very hard to choose......Probably between Katawa Shoujo and Kamidori? Though Grisaia is definitely becoming a contender, its like Katawa shoujou, except it's mental problems instead of physical ones lol

In that case you might want to take a look at Cross Channel. :)

Thanks! and that's....a bit of a list lol. Kamidori, Grisaia, Memoria, Fate/stay, Katawa Shoujou, Yumina the Ethereal, Clannad, Muv-Luv, Princess Waltz, and more.

If you haven't read them already I recommend rewrite and little busters! :D

I actually didn't get that noe because i heard the main character is super annoying. Like, REALLY annoying, where it almost ruins the VN

Well, he IS in a school for people who can't fit in in society. ;)

But I can see how he might ruin the VN for some people, however if you can stand him the VN is very much worth it.

Well, he IS in a school for people who can't fit in in society. ;)

But I can see how he might ruin the VN for some people, however if you can stand him the VN is very much worth it.

hmmm, I'll give it a try then. Hell, i'm guessing they use his annoyingness as a plot device since they made him purposefully annoying!Might make it worth it lol