Hey! I'm the new one!

Ventic

Hey everybody!.

Sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier, I registred some time ago but I forgot I did until now xP

My name is Ventic and I like visual novels, anime and manga. Here is my visual novel list : http://vndb.org/u44464/list 

Little Busters and Umineko are both my favorites. My favorite genres are drama, horror and mystery. 

I only read translated visual novels since I can't read japanese, but I'm in the progress of learning japanese. 

I'm always open for something new, so if you have any recommandations then feel free to message me :)

I hope we will get good along! 

Hi welcome on the forums!

Enjoy your stay here.

Please read Clannad and then edit your post to : "Clannad is my all time favorite" And then say you're sorry !

I hope we'll get along :3

HOSTAGE :

So-cute-puppies-14749028-1600-1200.jpg

Thanks everyone! 

Please read Clannad and then edit your post to : "Clannad is my all time favorite" And then say you're sorry !

I watched the Clannad anime and Clannad After Story is awesome! I definitely will read the vn sometime, I must save the cute doge <3 

Thanks everyone <3

how come you find mgq2&3 better then 1?

2coojrr.jpg

Well, when I first started Monster Girl Quest I didn't really took it seriously and only saw it as somewhat funny rpg hentai vn.

Then I started the sequel and damn, shit got real.

I really loved the plant monster vs insect monster war. The fake hero Luka came and tried to help the weak plant monster against the tyranny of the insect monster, but then he realized that there isn't a good or bad side in war and everyone just fights for their own reasons. He defeated both sides and leaved the battlefield only with a strange feeling.

I loved the philosophical aspects of the game.

Welcome.

Hope you have a nice time here at fuwanovel, you could check out Dangan Ronpa and also you spelled mystery wrong.

See ya around and here's a moe.

38ba82db.jpg

Oh thanks, fixed! 

I already played the first Danganronpa, nice game but the murder cases were a little bit to easy, though I will get the sequel too when it gets released.

Here, that's for you <3

tsRtOA0.jpg