Hello, for the first time!

K450

Hello. Sorry for not properly introducing myself earler. I registered as K450, but call me anything you like. I discovered this community in the search for visual novels, and when I happened upon this site, I instantly knew I'd found my go-to place. This is the first time I've ever made the effort to say a first hello in YEARS, and I hope to make some good friends here. Anyway, here's what I've read so far:

• Katawa Shoujo
  • Hoshizora no Memoria
  • Rewrite
  • Narcissu (Insani)
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu

Any VN with a dramatic story that's similar to the ones above, I most likely will enjoy. I gain the most satisfaction from watching bad endings, and moreso when laid in contrast to the good endings. It just feels more cathartic that way.

Oh, and about my avatar: that is a special piano I have been waiting eagerly to be finished sometime late this year or the start of next year.

Hope to talk more soon!

Welcome on the forum.

Please enjoy your stay.

And read Clannad !

That is some unusual piano.

I take it you are a pianist ?

For how long have you been playing ?

That is some unusual piano.

I take it you are a pianist ?

For how long have you been playing ?

My specialty is MIDI sequencing with piano software. But, I hope to practice more than the two months or so I've been playing so I can compose on the spot.

Hello. Sorry for not properly introducing myself earler. I registered as K450, but call me anything you like. I discovered this community in the search for visual novels, and when I happened upon this site, I instantly knew I'd found my go-to place. This is the first time I've ever made the effort to say a first hello in YEARS, and I hope to make some good friends here.

Oh, and about my avatar: that is a special piano I have been waiting eagerly to be finished sometime late this year or the start of next year.

Hello,

a keyboard of 102 notes...that's a lot of keys!

As I recall, back when the piano was designed, Cristofori used to say, "88 keys ought to be enough for anybody."