Irotoridori no Sekai Translation

This is just some speculation, but I think the reason the project was dropped is because the translator lost all the scripts. He was talking about how his computer was crashing, but he assured us that he 'supposedly' had the files backed up onto his HDD - that's when the progress bar stopped going up. That'd kind of explain why he's not giving out scripts, and why he just disappeared like that. If I were to put myself in his shoes, I'd be pretty embarrassed about it too, so I wouldn't really blame him.

Well there is at least the partial patch of the common route I believe so that should ease any future projects.

I might organize a project for it.

I dont even know if that patch is really exist....if it is, someone should have shared it by now.

P/S : a PJ for AstralAir is good too  :lol:

I would love to see a translation for this cause it's from the same company that made Hoshizora no Memoria, although with things like this I don't see that happening any time soon. This project is dead right now but it's not gone, hopefully someone will revive it in the future so wishful thinking is all I can do about this right now.

I'll say what I said yesterday on TS, I tried contacting the tokidan project 3 times, a long time before they took down the website even but there was no progress done in a while. I even sat on the IRC for 2 days waiting for a reply from anyone regarding collaboration and me helping with advertising for new manpower through blog and such. I tried that later again waiting for a reply regarding sharing their scripts with me or even public to finish the project.

...never getting a reply (seemed almost like everyone on that IRC was a bot or something :/ )

And as I decided yesterday when we talked about it, I will not be restarting the project from scratch in the foreseeable future.

If we can get the 85% TLed scripts, that would be different matter entirely and I would help to revive the project and finish it.

And as I decided yesterday when we talked about it, I will not be restarting the project from scratch in the foreseeable future.

If we can get the 85% TLed scripts, that would be different matter entirely and I would help to revive the project and finish it.

I get what your saying, no one wants to clean up after someone else's mess, and believe me I understand that feeling completely. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you didn't know, here you can see TL's tweets how the project was going. Maybe you could find people involved and  see if they still have the scripts.

Good luck.

If even an "active" place like their IRC wont do, why should we expect something from a twitter that gone dead year ago?  <_<

If even an "active" place like their IRC wont do, why should we expect something from a twitter that gone dead year ago?  <_<

I doubt that members were still using IRC and their names most likely expired already. So probably lurkers were lurking ...